Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

@loppez It might look like thjat ;p But it is not.

The thread simply become sort of general for the comunity of players waiting foir game translation :)

From what we hear the progres on translation is ongoing.

I expect some mayor anouncement of the progress will come up evry month, as it is pointless to make more statements.

The other thing is I imagine it can be hard for ppl that do not follow this thread dayly to find info relationg to the translation among our of topic posts :)

Now. We're somewhere between the middle and the end.

Wait, why am I even answering a troll?!

can you only cry? if you can't answer on simple question but offend me, better stay quiet.

@loppez It might look like thjat ;p But it is not.

The thread simply become sort of general for the comunity of players waiting foir game translation :)

From what we hear the progres on translation is ongoing.

I expect some mayor anouncement of the progress will come up evry month, as it is pointless to make more statements.

The other thing is I imagine it can be hard for ppl that do not follow this thread dayly to find info relationg to the translation among our of topic posts :)

thanks. that's all i needed. 

can you only cry? if you can't answer on simple question but offend me, better stay quiet.

You shouldn't really be telling him to keep quiet when he is one of the main contributors on this thread as well as one of the translation team.

If you have nothing constructive to say, better keep quiet. 

Yo Ouraibaa Hjyuraa I just noticed your Skype name in your profile.

Could it be that you´ve read the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks?

I am a huge fan of that Trilogy so I wondered :3

Yes, yes I have. Really great trilogy, although I admit I don't remember much of what happens in it. (Have a terrible memory when it comes to books, despite the fact that I quite enjoy them.)

I read it quite some time ago, and I was setting up my Skype account shortly after and couldn't come up with a name.

Yes, yes I have. Really great trilogy, although I admit I don't remember much of what happens in it. (Have a terrible memory when it comes to books, despite the fact that I quite enjoy them.)

I read it quite some time ago, and I was setting up my Skype account shortly after and couldn't come up with a name.

I probably read the Trilogy about eight times and I still like Protagonists that are similar to Kylar.

Best recent example would be Yuuji from Grisaia, as he also has an dark past and works as an Assassin, while not being an completely heartless asshole.

Well anyways I can recommend the Shadow Trilogy to any fantasy fan as it has great Characters and a supreme story.

Ouraibaa you are quite nice, b-but it´s not like I l-like you or anything it would just be a hassle to dislike you!