Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

FUAHAHAHA!!! your attempt at humour amuses me! would you care to try working for Kuki?...

Welcome to the land of sado-masochists. Be careful though, you're leaving the level of cheeky monkey and are becoming a bad badger.  :angry:

If there was such company, I would take it as a honor to work for them. :) But I'm not sure, if I can become "bad badger" right after my first comment. ;)

-------------------------------------------------

By the way, is there anyone, who has working Majikoi A-1? I have old version of czech windows which is not compatible with WinRAR compressing process of Eastern countries.

In other words, I can't extract or start the game, if I download it from Japanese torrent - there are some errors (I had the same problem with other Majikois). I would appreciate if you upload it somewhere.

It seems so weird to hear of someone with a Czech version of windows and then you realize 'Right! This is the internet." You always forget you are talking to people all over the world... Well this is a work around but how about downloading a copy of linux runing linux off the live CD and then extracting the file with that?

About  off topic discussions. Well think of it this way, there is little information about the patch but posting in the forum helps us think that the patch is still active. If that does not convince you then think of this as the general Majikoi thread.

I was thinking about using Linux, but I still hope I don't have to. I do not really like it and to put so much effort to get one route... I would do it only if it was Miyako's route. :D

Even you can create a torrent and send it to me. I will download it directly from you and then we both delete the torrent. It's much more easier and I don't have to use something so obsolete like CD. ;)

Otherwise, as I said, I am cool with off topic discussion – I am doing it right now. And that about fake translation was only harsh joke. I believe. I really, really do... 助けて神様!!

Guest Argetlahm

Sorry for not having the habit of reading the previous posts.

Crap. Today was the first day I genuinely cried because of a visual novel. Not just some wet eyes, but actual tears. Time to cheer up with some Miyako H-scenes.~

^ Does this mean there has been an update regarding the route's translation?

Grisaia no Kajitsu. Best VN I've ever read. Highly recommend it. I played Yumiko's first, cried like twice. Also cried during Michiru's, but they cheated for that one.

The other routes didn't make me cry, they were just really fucked up. I think after Yumiko's I kinda expected things to be bad, so it wasn't as much of a shock.

Speaking of translations that take seemingly forever to come out. Is dracu riot ever going to get finished ?

If you check out Insem's twitter you'll see that he posted "2301/10474/45135/53707" on the 15th. 53707 is Dracu Riot's total line count, 45135 is total lines translated, 10474 is Miu route line count and 2301 is currently translated lines. He won't say anything since people are bothering him but he is in fact still translating the final route. Which is exactly what he said he would do if he couldn't find anyone else to do it before the end of 2013.

If you check out Insem's twitter you'll see that he posted "2301/10474/45135/53707" on the 15th. 53707 is Dracu Riot's total line count, 45135 is total lines translated, 10474 is Miu route line count and 2301 is currently translated lines. He won't say anything since people are bothering him but he is in fact still translating the final route. Which is exactly what he said he would do if he couldn't find anyone else to do it before the end of 2013.

I thought it was completely dropped. Thats good news. Even a slow translation is better than none.

Guest Draconos

How far are you on Amane's route?

That whole story about her past, especially the scene with the "ghouls"... damn, that's some grade A horror right there.

Not too far since i swapped over to Yumikos route and i got like a ton of other VNs to read as well :D

Vell since a lot of piple are bragging about what they are reading right now :P

I just finished Sagara Family (so so - not that I can reay recomend that one)

Now i am reading Harem Party - (a bit better so far mix of heroic fantasy and harem)

On the other hadn  - I was wondering if anyone could recomend me some Datesimulator,

I mena I played one some very long ago and I liked it and I cant find anythign similar this days. And I mean game focused on building realtionships (a lot of H-scenes is welcome) happening in present days with multiple girls to pick from. Enlsih translated. I hope you know what I mean :)

Vell since a lot of piple are bragging about what they are reading right now :P

I just finished Sagara Family (so so - not that I can reay recomend that one)

Now i am reading Harem Party - (a bit better so far mix of heroic fantasy and harem)

On the other hadn  - I was wondering if anyone could recomend me some Datesimulator,

I mena I played one some very long ago and I liked it and I cant find anythign similar this days. And I mean game focused on building realtionships (a lot of H-scenes is welcome) happening in present days with multiple girls to pick from. Enlsih translated. I hope you know what I mean :)

thats alot of typos i see and would a Datesimulator be a VN?

So, I finally got around to start on Grisaia, and the MC just entered his room. He found that his seal had been broken and figured someone was in there. I thought, "All right, here comes a nude scene, then. Very standard."

And a nude scene came. So I was greated by a very beautiful nude Amane. Then I thought, "All right, here comes the embarrassed screaming and stuff-throwing."

To my surprise, though, this CG variation greeted me instead.

dXvHfa9.png

I'm in love...

Guest Draconos

So, I finally got around to start on Grisaia, and the MC just entered his room. He found that his seal had been broken and figured someone was in there. I thought, "All right, here comes a nude scene, then. Very standard."

And a nude scene came. So I was greated by a very beautiful nude Amane. Then I thought, "All right, here comes the embarrassed screaming and stuff-throwing."

To my surprise, though, this CG variation greeted me instead.

dXvHfa9.png

I'm in love...

....pervert

*shocked face at my comment*