Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

*Hits him in the family jewels* "Feel the tears"

*Blocks it* That wasn't very nice.

Also most likely outcome would be me jumping around the place yelling and cursing like madman

I do have isue with relpayign scenes in Majikoi A-1. I am pretty sure it is becouse i use "run with japanese locale" funcion to do it. If i had turned my whole windows to japanese settings and then play the game I think there would be no problems.

Problem with Japanese Locale is that it emulates japanese settings only for the single aplcation you run. If the game tries to load content from diffrent files that olso need japanese settings to load preperly -  various crashes appear.

BTW similar problem was with Majikoi S in game cutscenes not playing if  you didnt run it with japanese setting s urned on whole windows.

I do have isue with relpayign scenes in Majikoi A-1. I am pretty sure it is becouse i use "run with japanese locale" funcion to do it. If i had turned my whole windows to japanese settings and then play the game I think there would be no problems.

Problem with Japanese Locale is that it emulates japanese settings only for the single aplcation you run. If the game tries to load content from diffrent files that olso need japanese settings to load preperly -  various crashes appear.

BTW similar problem was with Majikoi S in game cutscenes not playing if  you didnt run it with japanese setting s urned on whole windows.

Yeah... I don't know what that means, but I have Japanese language pack installed in my OS and I still get the problem, even when I switch the language to japanese. I never had any issues with the other 2 games, or any other VNs for that matter.

It says that NeXas has stopped working and then closes.

As a side though:

It is an anime about someone who wakes up and has no memories or very fuzzy memories. There are some sisters involved. One of the sisters has a thing for mushrooms. She cultivates them and researches them. One of them works as an aphrodisiac. It had about had someone going into a village towards the end of the series. Someones dad did horrible things with torture. I'm sorry this is vague but it all I can recall that I know is accurate.

There MAY have been a girl with a sword involved. I am pretty sure the sisters where either 3 or 4.

The protagonist was not masked and they were all normal looking highschool age kids.

It says that NeXas has stopped working and then closes.

As a side though:

It is an anime about someone who wakes up and has no memories or very fuzzy memories. There are some sisters involved. One of the sisters has a thing for mushrooms. She cultivates them and researches them. One of them works as an aphrodisiac. It had about had someone going into a village towards the end of the series. Someones dad did horrible things with torture. I'm sorry this is vague but it all I can recall that I know is accurate.

There MAY have been a girl with a sword involved. I am pretty sure the sisters where either 3 or 4.

The protagonist was not masked and they were all normal looking highschool age kids.

Uhh....Samurai Harem? Asu No Yoichi?

If you have a computer good enough to run windows 7 or 8, you should be fine with installing Windows XP on virtual box - its actually more convenient than restarting computer every time you want to switch to japanese localle, and then back.

Unless somebody finally made applocale for win 7 or 8.

If you have a computer good enough to run windows 7 or 8, you should be fine with installing Windows XP on virtual box - its actually more convenient than restarting computer every time you want to switch to japanese localle, and then back.

Unless somebody finally made applocale for win 7 or 8.

What do you mean by that? I'm playing "Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road" now, launching it with AppLocale under Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with no problems. AppLocale has always been on Windows 7. Not sure about Windows 8, but i guess it should be there too, as soon as it can be oficially downloaded from Microsoft.

What do you mean by that? I'm playing "Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road" now, launching it with AppLocale under Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with no problems. AppLocale has always been on Windows 7. Not sure about Windows 8, but i guess it should be there too, as soon as it can be oficially downloaded from Microsoft.

Last time I checked it didn't work for Windows 8. Also many people with 8 complain it still doesn't work for them (about 20% on microsoft page).

Vbox is alternate solution, as works conveniently for me.