Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

How far are you on Amane's route?

That whole story about her past, especially the scene with the "ghouls"... damn, that's some grade A horror right there.

I´ll be honest Grisaia was fucked up, but in a good way. Kind of reminded me of Yumemiru, even though that VN isn´t nearly as broken as Grisaia. 

But it´s not like I l-loved it or a-anything...

By the way, I seem to remember that someone some pages back said that one of the routes in this game was extremely satisfying. Which one was it? There's been a ton of spoilers about this VN lately, so I don't wanna risk reading back the pages.

In my humble opinion Sachi´s Route was the best.

It had a nice plot twist and the resolution was done quite nicely too, only thing that is really bad with it is, how bad the bad ending is.

But the name "Bad end" kinda gives that away so ...

By the way, I seem to remember that someone some pages back said that one of the routes in this game was extremely satisfying. Which one was it? There's been a ton of spoilers about this VN lately, so I don't wanna risk reading back the pages.

I don't know what was said a few pages back, but I think all of the routes are great. Very hard to pick a favorite. As you used the word "satisfying" specifically though, I'd say probably Sachi's or Yumiko's.

I don't know what was said a few pages back, but I think all of the routes are great. Very hard to pick a favorite. As you used the word "satisfying" specifically though, I'd say probably Sachi's or Yumiko's.

I remember the person in question specifically calling it the "most satisfying route he has ever played".

Yeah that was me. 

In my opinion, as I said, Sachi had a great Route.

I would rank them as following:

Sachi > Amane > Yumiko > Michiru > Makina

Makina had a really bad ending, but it was still a fairly good route.

Why would you say that the ending is bad? D:

That's nearly as bad as spoiling, as I'll just be sitting there unable to immerse myself because I'll be thinking, "Even though it's going good now, it's not gonna last."

That's nearly as bad as spoiling, as I'll just be sitting there unable to immerse myself because I'll be thinking, "Even though it's going good now, it's not gonna last."

Well, opinions clearly differ, because I didn't think Makina's ending was all that bad. None of them are, really. Like I said before, I can't really pick a favorite, let alone a ranking. Only way to find out is to play them all. :P

Well, opinions clearly differ, because I didn't think Makina's ending was all that bad. None of them are, really. Like I said before, I can't really pick a favorite, let alone a ranking. Only way to find out is to play them all. :P

Even if you don't think it was bad, Gen-san is obviously much, much more reliable than Gakuto.

I might have made a mistake and I am sorry.

You are right that it is nearly as bad as spoiling so I´ll refrain from similiar things from now on.

And from my opinion the ending might sound worse than it really is.

And don´t misunderstand me, Makina is great!

I might have made a mistake and I am sorry.

You are right that it is nearly as bad as spoiling so I´ll refrain from similiar things from now on.

And from my opinion the ending might sound worse than it really is.

And don´t misunderstand me, Makina is great!

All right, I'm at the part where Makina nearly fell into the pond, and I'm gonna take a wild guess, but is she actually his sister?

Edit: She just called him "Onii-chan". Yep, definitely sister.

Yep. Absolutely right.

At first I thought it might be Amane, since she's the one he is talking to when it's revealed he had a sister, but when he says that his sister was sleepy, and we find Makina sleeping under a three, the pieces fell neatly into place. It's obvious that Makina and Amane somehow knows that Yuuji is Makina's brother. The way Amane inquires about his sister, urges him to try and become friends with Makina, and Makina avoiding him. Honestly, they could've hidden it better. I'm not even very far into the game. =/

At first I thought it might be Amane, since she's the one he is talking to when it's revealed he had a sister, but when he says that his sister was sleepy, and we find Makina sleeping under a three, the pieces fell neatly into place. It's obvious that Makina and Amane somehow knows that Yuuji is Makina's brother. The way Amane inquires about his sister, urges him to try and become friends with Makina, and Makina avoiding him. Honestly, they could've hidden it better. I'm not even very far into the game. =/

Personally I preferred Yumiko's route out of all of them. Makina's route is great I liked the endings, you're still in for some surprises :D

Yep. Absolutely right.

I suggest you keep reading before you come back here :/

Why? Was I completely wrong? If so, that's fine. It was just guess based on current information, after all.

So completely wrong. It blatantly tells you who his sister is, and it's not a plot twist like you're expecting. Amane's route is discusses his sister. She isn't really mentioned much in the others. The next game in the series, Grisaia no Meikyuu, talks more about his sister from what I've heard.

tl;dr JUST READ IT ITS SO GOOD

Sorry for my typos - I make a lot of those even when using my native language. I usualy try to correct myself imediatly if possible, but latly I suffer from some minor sight problems so sometimes I almost writng blind :] No worries tho I think this is just temporary.

I feel bad if typos are becoming my trademark ;p

And before In the thread I was asking about Dating Simylator game as Ouraibaa explained. I know there might be somewhat diffrent from ordinary VN, hevertheless they all origin from Japanese Eroge. Some are even constructed in form of VN with RPG elements. So I would like to know if anyone had played any intresting game from that category.

As mentioned before I used to play one game from this genre a looong time ago like 6-8 years, and it was pretty fun even tho the game was pretty simple. It had some story to it + RPG stuff like studing to get smarter etc. I was curious if there are any notable games of this kind that might be worth trying nowadays.

PS.

I am pumped up about reading Grisaia soon as well.

After I am done with "Harem Party" I will eighter reread all Majikoi series and then start Grisaia or jump to it before Majikoi.

So completely wrong. It blatantly tells you who his sister is, and it's not a plot twist like you're expecting. Amane's route is discusses his sister. She isn't really mentioned much in the others. The next game in the series, Grisaia no Meikyuu, talks more about his sister from what I've heard.

tl;dr JUST READ IT ITS SO GOOD

Well, it would've been nice to have been right. 

Well, it would've been nice to have been right.

The thing with Grisaia is that the truth is much better(worse?) than what you imagine.I called a few things early, but other completely denied my expectations.

My fanboying for this game is far too excessive.

The thing with Grisaia is that the truth is much better(worse?) than what you imagine.I called a few things early, but other completely denied my expectations.

My fanboying for this game is far too excessive.

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy as long as you can acknowledge the flaws of the object of your fanboyism. It's like liking School Days. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you realize it's a guilty pleasure.

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy as long as you can acknowledge the flaws of the object of your fanboyism. It's like liking School Days. Nothing wrong with that, as long as you realize it's a guilty pleasure.

School Days is an awesome game ;p

Franky I was hoping that interactive anime genre will be more popular after School Days came out, This ought to be the future for Eroge !

+ Great Variety of Endings

+ great audio and Songs - Kanashimi no Mukou (one of my favourites Anime Songs ever)

+ decent to good visuals (for a game)

+ some nice fetishes involved

+ + + awesome concept of interactive Anime

- still not enough control over shujinkio (protag)

- Makoto is an ashole no matter what you do.

I agree Anime was lousy.