Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

....Spoiling? I have said literally Zero about the plot or character development. More has been said by other people in previous posts.

Spoiling? No. Teasing? Yes. ^^ You know well everybody here is dying to play the route.

Anyway, I'm ok with that. Nice to know. Chris is the character I hated the most in Kazuko's route. And I'm absolutely not a hater.

At least it's nice to know she's not gonna f**k everything up in the Miyako route too. Okay, to be fair, she doesn't even know what she does wrong, but come on. She made Miyako cry once, in the prologue.

There's a normal difficulty and a hard (which I believe only unlocks after one playthrough). The hard one get's ridiculously hard at the later levels (60+). Normal, however, is easy all the way IMO.

As for length, my first playthrough took me almost 80 hours. I did everything there was to be done, but this is not counting failing and reloading on quite a few occasions. My second playthrough I made the mistake of choosing hard difficulty AND removing level cap. Took me over 90 hours and sooo much unfinished business, because I just could not pass the levels at some point. I did manage to complete the main story though. Lots and lots of failing and reloading on this one.

Edit; One last thing about the voice acting: Strangely, every female character is voiced, but none of the males are. At some point where two new characters were introduced, I was like: why is one voiced and the other one not? Turns out one of them was a boy. :P

Alright then, one last edit: I just checked and you might be interested in knowing there's a total of 1122 CG's and 52 H-scenes to be collected. ;)

Thanks guys for the info. Ill put it on my to play list.

Ibe more Q for the sake of my curiousity - how many H-able Heroines ?

Spoiling? No. Teasing? Yes. ^^ You know well everybody here is dying to play the route.

Anyway, I'm ok with that. Nice to know. Chris is the character I hated the most in Kazuko's route. And I'm absolutely not a hater.

At least it's nice to know she's not gonna f**k everything up in the Miyako route too. Okay, to be fair, she doesn't even know what she does wrong, but come on. She made Miyako cry once, in the prologue.

Ha ha. yeah sorry about that. It's just that like I said it took me 2 years to get here. No one I know really gets it so I guess I wanted to brag to someone that actually understands the point of learning Japanese. I don't do it because like my mom thinks "it's useful to know more language"in the real world"". Man I wish I had anime friends。しく。。。しく。。。

Ha ha. yeah sorry about that. It's just that like I said it took me 2 years to get here. No one I know really gets it so I guess I wanted to brag to someone that actually understands the point of learning Japanese. I don't do it because like my mom thinks "it's useful to know more language"in the real world"". Man I wish I had anime friends。しく。。。しく。。。

by anime friends do you means friends who like anime or friends who are anime characters???

Well, visual novels, anime, and manga are certainly a part of why I'm learning Japanese. But it's not the entire reason.

i think its a shame so many people hate chris because of wankos route

i mean come on she only entered the tournament because she wanted to fight strong opponents and if anyone had told her wankos situation before hand she wouldent have entered but wanko chose not to tell her because she dident want to win that way and after chris found out she was really deppressed shes a really sweet girl she dosent deserve so much flak

:(

i mean come on she only entered the tournament because she wanted to fight strong opponents and if anyone had told her wankos situation before hand she wouldent have entered but wanko chose not to tell her because she dident want to win that way and after chris found out she was really deppressed shes a really sweet girl she dosent deserve so much flak

I totally agree. I never disliked Chris because of this, she was just uninformed.

Hi, guys!

I may be new member here, but I've watched this topic for several months. I am cool with off-topic discussion, but recently there is no world about the real topic: Miyako's route translation.

Long time ago, I was working on some project in something completely differend, but there I experienced, that even though it was initially estimated as two months easy-going work, it gradually became two years of hard work.

So I appreciate the translator's effort, but time to time I would like to know for how long does he see it right now. I was sure, that it can't be completed before February, but actually I've no idea where he is.

In fact, this translation might be only a big bad joke. :D

Edit: Late...

In fact, this translation might be a big bad joke. :D

FUAHAHAHA!!! your attempt at humour amuses me! would you care to try working for Kuki?...

Welcome to the land of sado-masochists. Be careful though, you're leaving the level of cheeky monkey and are becoming a bad badger.  :angry:

Speaking of translations that take seemingly forever to come out. Is dracu riot ever going to get finished ?

Dracu-Riot was dropped a while back. Haven't heard of anyone picking it back up.

Hi, guys!

I may be new member here, but I've watched this topic for several months. I am cool with off-topic discussion, but recently there is no world about the real topic: Miyako's route translation.

Long time ago, I was working on some project in something completely differend, but there I experienced, that even though it was initially estimated as two months easy-going work, it gradually became two years of hard work.

So I appreciate the translator's effort, but time to time I would like to know for how long does he see it right now. I was sure, that it can't be completed before February, but actually I've no idea where he is.

In fact, this translation might be a big bad joke. :D

I'm concerned about this as well. Can we get an "i'm alive" at least from Azengar or Ouraibaa? Haven't seem them for a few pages.

Dracu-Riot was dropped a while back. Haven't heard of anyone picking it back up.

I'm concerned about this as well. Can we get an "i'm alive" at least from Azengar or Ouraibaa? Haven't seem them for a few pages.

We're alive. To be honest, I'm kinda bored without anything to do. Kosuna ran into a translation problem that he was trying to fix yesterday. Don't know if it's fixed or not, though. At any rate, it won't be out this month, seeing as there's very little that has been quality checked so far. (I asked him to send some my way, but apparently there's a few early errors that he wanna fix before that.)

At any rate, the project is not gonna die out, but in the worst case, we may get down to Wairu speed.

The main problem is that communication is a little... unreliable. I'm the kinda person who responds to an email in less than a day, most likely less than an hour after I get it. Kosuna, on the other hand...

heres a few i enjoyed i picked 8 out of my played list the setup is the name of vn, vndb link, then a torrent download link. i hope you enjoy.

Harukoi Otome ~Otome no Sono de Gokigenyou~ http://vndb.org/v979 [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Edelweiss  http://vndb.org/v903  [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia http://vndb.org/v2093 [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~  http://vndb.org/v266  [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

D.C. ~Da Capo~  http://vndb.org/v264 [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

well I guess im disapearing for a while. Thanks for the list! and the links too!

Like I said. I' m not a hater. Maybe I just failed to explain what I think. Her route was the first route I played ( after the miyako letdown ). She really is a sweet girl with no intention to do any harm. She is just so damn unlucky. Everytime she acts, the whole situation ends up being a total disaster. Don't hate the characters, people. Hate the way they were used, plotwise...

I'd do the exact same thing ^^. I'm just a bit jealous. I still have a long way to go to learn japanese.

You should have picked one of Hideo in his Fundoshi :D

Not that I would like to see that or anything .... Idiot.

The beauty contest between Hideo and Gakuto is actualy on of the better moments of the game :-]

And I love how evryone is awed when he removes his bottoms ^^. And Gen-san remark about only loosing slightly ^^

Guest Draconos

The beauty contest between Hideo and Gakuto is actualy on of the better moments of the game :-]

And I love how evryone is awed when he removes his bottoms ^^. And Gen-san remark about only loosing slightly ^^

I laughed so hard at that scene.