Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I got over my crush today.

When I thought she had a thing for me last week, I found out this week several guys swearing the same thing. These guys are all either married or dating, and they're all following her around like a pack of horny hyenas. It's pretty sad. I hate to classify my self with one of these guys she finds enjoyment enslaving. They can have her; icky. 

Is she hot?

I can't imagine how she can lead you all on like that.

She's what many guys would call "pretty," but I know one male co-worker who hasn't fallen for her charms and he thinks her voice sounds like nails on a chalk board. I generally agree. I didn't find her looks attractive to me until she showed her dere side to me after we stopped our arguments. Boy, the delusions your mind can play on you when a person switches from cold to hot with you. Maybe that's why Tsunderes are so popular. 

Commendable skills you have there, Taco. You got over her pretty quickly..

I'm good at hiding it it too; so no one knew :ph34r: . 

The power of sexual tension between co-workers. 

Question for Taco; Is it worse than between classmates? I wouldn't know, as I'm an unemployed lazy fuck, ever since I got out of school.

Worse in which way? 

The sexual tension between me and her were pretty high at one point - peaked last week. We sit right next to each other at the salon, to the point that we touch each other pretty intimately every time we cross. It was embarrassing at first but we got used to our body parts "accidentally" touching each other. This sounds silly, but we have literally, laid our assess on each other (touching cheek to cheek) on Christmas Eve while working on our respective clients. After work I asked if she would like me to move my chair, but that my clients would be kicking the wall to which she replied that she would move hers instead. After thinking it over, we both decided that we didn't mind the casual touching. 

Worse in which way? 

The sexual tension between me and her were pretty high at one point - peaked last week. We sit right next to each other at the salon, to the point that we touch each other pretty intimately every time we cross. It was embarrassing at first but we got used to our body parts "accidentally" touching each other. This sounds silly, but we have literally, laid our assess on each other (touching cheek to cheek) on Christmas Eve while working on our respective clients. After work I asked if she would like me to move my chair, but that my clients would be kicking the wall to which she replied that she would move hers instead. After thinking it over, we both decided that we didn't mind the casual touching. 

You damn lucky taco.

Anyway, congrats for getting over her.

I can't imagine that scenario anymore, since I can sleep with girls and what not.

A few touching body parts don't bother me anymore.

I lied. It actually bothers me, but I don't let them notice.

I'm rather happy in those kind of situations.

Worse in which way? 

Worse in "which one is easier to endure?", I guess. Assuming you had ever a crush on someone in school.

Well, can't fault you thinking there's something going on after reading that. Keep in mind though, a lot of girls are actually really touch-y. Most of them don't value distance as highly as the typical male. Especially past being strangers.

By the way, excuse me for finding this entire scenario slightly amusing. In my head, Taco, you look like this:

roy-jones-jr-silver-1m4q36.jpg

And my imagination is just running crazy.

You damn lucky taco.

Anyway, congrats for getting over her.

I can't imagine that scenario anymore, since I can sleep with girls and what not.

A few touching body parts don't bother me anymore.

I lied. It actually bothers me, but I don't let them notice.

I'm rather happy in those kind of situations.

I don't think it's ever easier for me when I like someone in secret. Plus it was at work and it was like foreplay in public so it was more exciting :). But that's just me. I guess I could have just asked her out then but I have this heavy inkling that she's hiding her relationship.

Worse in "which one is easier to endure?", I guess. Assuming you had ever a crush on someone in school.

Well, can't fault you thinking there's something going on after reading that. Keep in mind though, a lot of girls are actually really touch-y. Most of them don't value distance as highly as the typical male. Especially past being strangers.

By the way, excuse me for finding this entire scenario slightly amusing. In my head, Taco, you look like this:

roy-jones-jr-silver-1m4q36.jpg

And my imagination is just running crazy.

Oh I get it. I think it depends on your age. At 28 I have a lot more control over my libido and mind so it is a lot easier. Not having as much experience in high school while going through puberty, it can be pretty frustrating looking at all the pretty girls leaving the locker room. Money is more on my mind than sex these days. Of course when I have free time, I like sharing hentai with you guys. 

Bwahahaha that imagination of yours cackles me up. I think Krill imagined me in a hood sweater at Taco Bell selling boot legs to kids. 

That's mean, I lost a lot of weight over the last three months and you're giving me that shit.

Oh I get it. I think it depends on your age. At 28 I have a lot more control over my libido and mind so it is a lot easier. Not having as much experience in high school while going through puberty, it can be pretty frustrating looking at all the pretty girls leaving the locker room. Money is more on my mind than sex these days. Of course when I have free time, I like sharing hentai with you guys. 

That's a great answer, thank you for the input. And thanks for being lewd for us, whenever you have the time. 

I hope I'll get older faster, since I'm horrible at handling the little money I have.

Reminds me, the only people with knowledge about my age here, are those who welcomed me to the forums. I refuse to tell the internet my birthday, because I couldn't handle all the faked attention from people, who don't really give a damn.

Bwahahaha that imagination of yours cackles me up. I think Krill imagined me in a hood sweater at Taco Bell selling boot legs to kids. 

Oh, you are doing that in my head too. You just look like a boxer while you're at it.

It's kind of weird that this was at one point a thread for majikoi, now we are all so close that we share things like this it's really amazing I can't believe they would try to shut us down. Now I'm excited for us to get in the arena we are going to destroy any other thread and bathe in their internet tears.  

It's kind of weird that this was at one point a thread for majikoi, now we are all so close that we share things like this it's really amazing I can't believe they would try to shut us down. Now I'm excited for us to get in the arena we are going to destroy any other thread and bathe in their internet tears.  

Why their tears and not their blood ?

Being able to bathe in their blood sounds a lot more brutal and dominant.

Why their tears and not their blood ?

Being able to bathe in their blood sounds a lot more brutal and dominant.

that's ridiculous we wouldn't get clean in blood it's so unpractical. let's just drink it instead that way we are still brutal but we are also clean. 

Sometimes I feel sad about not being able to keep up with you guys, but just reading all the new posts everyday makes me pretty damn happy. 

Also I think you did the right thing, Taco, when trying to forget that girl. Congrats!

Anyway back to lurking I suppose.

My real life imaginations of people

Kosakifag

--image--

Texasdice 

--cartoon image--

Kurisu-chan

--image--

Phersu 

--image--

OriginalRen

--image--

It's funny how one of the "real life" images isn't even real life. But you somehow managed that.

Why should I complain, at least I saved myself the embarrassment.

I'm genuinely glad how everyone's so supportive here :). I agree with colekitt.

And don't worry Tio. I have one ingrained of you as welllll.

Should I ask the question that begged to be asked?

I'me fairly sure you're either looking for one at the moment or did so after seeing my comment...

Nevermind that. Did you know that "tio" means "uncle" in Portuguese? It also means something like "oji-san" in Spanish (though that's not really a language). Used when referring to middle-aged men. Or something like that. I'ts not my language and I was never taught, but it's the impression I got.

I got over my crush today.

When I thought she had a thing for me last week, I found out this week several guys swearing the same thing. These guys are all either married or dating, and they're all following her around like a pack of horny hyenas. It's pretty sad. I hate to classify my self with one of these guys she finds enjoyment enslaving. They can have her; icky. 

Yo I have a girl like that in my student society, she just acts super flirtatious around guys and I'm not even sure she realizes she's doing it, I mean I've talked to her about it after some guy she knew tried to kiss her out of the blue and she seemed genuinely surprised at me saying she might come off as being 'interested'. Then again she might just be a great liar. Anyways, she has a boyfriend but I couldn't help myself from falling for her, along with at least three other guys from my student society. I know for a fact that two of them confessed their love for her already. I've been able to keep myself from doing so (thankfully) but my heart aches every time she talks to me (even now when we're both studying for our exams she messages me from time to time, it's quite bothersome...).

She's totally my type too, so that sucks balls: our music tastes are similar, she's super cute, we study the same thing, and even though she doesn't really watch it she's still genuinely interested (or at least acts that way) when I talk about anime which is something you don't see every day...

Argh

I'me fairly sure you're either looking for one at the moment or did so after seeing my comment...

Nevermind that. Did you know that "tio" means "uncle" in Portuguese? It also means something like "oji-san" in Spanish (though that's not really a language). Used when referring to middle-aged men. Or something like that. I'ts not my language and I was never taught, but it's the impression I got.

Ah so you've taken on psycic school. I actually fell back asleep after that.

I know what tio means. We have a huge Mexican population where I live. Its funny you pointed that out. I wasn't consciously calling you uncle or old man but I do see you that way sometimes.

What?!

You mean to imply that you aren't a grumpy middle-aged uncle ???

I know what tio means. We have a huge Mexican population where I live. Its funny you pointed that out. I wasn't consciously calling you uncle or old man but I do see you that way sometimes.

What?!

You mean to imply that you aren't a grumpy middle-aged uncle ???

I actually only learnt people saw me as "grumpy" or "old" last month. I had no idea I gave off that impression.

Yo I have a girl like that in my student society, she just acts super flirtatious around guys and I'm not even sure she realizes she's doing it, I mean I've talked to her about it after some guy she knew tried to kiss her out of the blue and she seemed genuinely surprised at me saying she might come off as being 'interested'. Then again she might just be a great liar. Anyways, she has a boyfriend but I couldn't help myself from falling for her, along with at least three other guys from my student society. I know for a fact that two of them confessed their love for her already. I've been able to keep myself from doing so (thankfully) but my heart aches every time she talks to me (even now when we're both studying for our exams she messages me from time to time, it's quite bothersome...).

She's totally my type too, so that sucks balls: our music tastes are similar, she's super cute, we study the same thing, and even though she doesn't really watch it she's still genuinely interested (or at least acts that way) when I talk about anime which is something you don't see every day...

Argh

It looks like she knows how to play guys to the fiddle. Maybe that's her way of making friends with men and it's the only way she knows how, especially if you notice she has no female friends.

I hate it when you think you've got a special connection with someone only to realize it's more like an open public network. Next time she says something that tugs at your heart strings, bat your eye lash and say, "I bet you say that to all the men."