Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Just being a bit of a bully it was indeed not THAT bad

Bullying me about that particular thing is getting really old.

If everyone could pretend to have a pair of balls and not bitch about Ouraibaa´s spoilers, that´d be great.

Seriously though, if he wanted us to suffer, he could do that, I can assure that much.

See? Nachi gets it.

That's not how you stop a running gag(if you can call it that). You just have to let it die.

It's not a running gag anymore. It's just people beating a dead horse. Hell, I don't even mind the Pikachu jokes, but at least stop acting like my posts are freaking lung cancer.

Momoyo calls him "Old Man", Wanko calls him "Gramps", the Teachers and students call him "Principal" .

Due to the magic of the script, nobody calls out to him, even when talking directly to him. Lu, for example, he never says his title or his name, even though he's the one who talks to him the most.

It's not a running gag anymore. It's just people beating a dead horse. Hell, I don't even mind the Pikachu jokes, but at least stop acting like my posts are freaking lung cancer.

If you continue having such reactions I can guarantee that they won't stop. Ignore them, lad. Ignore them. ("them" implies I'm not in on it)

Momoyo calls him "Old Man", Wanko calls him "Gramps", the Teachers and students call him "Principal" .

I still haven't found an instance where Yamato and the gang talk with him without being in school(where they call him principal). I'll edit this later if noone has found anything different by then.

Ineed, even the announcer in the Kawakami War calls him Principal and the Prime Minister even calls him Old Man.

Yeah... I'm placing my bets on it not existing at all within any dialogue.

If it's not a student, a teacher, or Wanko or Momoyo, just reword the sentence in order for you to not need to call him anything. If that's impossible, Principal should do. Everyone calls him that.

But it's clearly someone calling him "soudai", if you were to leave that out and not name him anything or call him Principal, that would probably hinder the story somewhat.

But it's clearly someone calling him "soudai", if you were to leave that out and not name him anything or call him Principal, that would probably hinder the story somewhat.

The situation is this: Momoyo gets accused of using a certain Kawakami technique by Lu and Tesshin. She says it wasn't her, and Lu says, and I quote, "Only two current practitioners can use that technique: you, and the Soudai."

The situation is this: Momoyo gets accused of using a certain Kawakami technique by Lu and Tesshin. She says it wasn't her, and Lu says, and I quote, "Only two current practitioners can use that technique: you, and the Soudai."

Principal would still work, right? And since it's Lu, calling him by name could work too, right? It's not like the story is going to be ruined by that one detail.

I'm thinking "Grand Master" sounds appropriate to be honest also considering Lu is called Assistant Master.

If you just read that sentence (without any other info - as i havent read majikoi yet) Grand Master seems to be more fitting .

You and the Grand Master

You and the Principal

The first sentence sounds better.

If you just read that sentence (without any other info - as i havent read majikoi yet) Grand Master seems to be more fitting .

You and the Grand Master

You and the Principal

The first sentence sounds better.

While I do agree, as I said, you wouldn't even notice it if you saw that in game and the issue hadn't been raised here.

say how hard is it to proberly package a book?

Just ordere books at bol.com and they got delivered damaged, due to poor packaging.

Returned them and the got delivered poorly packaged again.......how difficult is it to package something so it cant move in the damm box?

Thinking of sending them back again even though they are not that damaged this thime.

Especially for the dutch guys out there, would like a answer.

Thanks