Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Overused plot getting more overused: Brotherhood.

I hate it when everyone becomes important. There should be someone associated entirely to comedy.

I'd rather you explain how the plot is "overused", and I hope the execution didn't go over your head that the cliche'd aspect of the story became your sole judgement on the entire anime. And do explain why you hate it when everyone becomes important. A wasted character is always a flaw in any form of storytelling ever to have been created by man, and not every anime needs a comedic relief. Humor can be expressed by any character and unless it's a comedy, I can't imagine a character's sole purpose to exist as comedic relief to be "important" whatsoever.

3580810-9049500674-jar-.j.jpeg

This thing above me was invented solely for comedy, and it practically destroyed the movie.

P.S. Comedy is circumstantial and isn't needed every time, like frosting on food, it's good but you don't put frosting on a tenderloin steak.

I meant the whole magic alchemy thing. It's not enough that you stopped an entire gang full of immortal genocidal maniacs, now you've got a new plot pulled right out the ass. It's okay if you liked the first season an awful lot, but I found I was enjoying it better until the subplot turned into a main plot.