Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It was never official, it was more that it'll happen in the future, maybe tomorrow, maybe in three years.

But shouldn't the ETA be more accurate the closer the translator is to finishing the TLtion???

At this point i believe that a kinda ccurate ETA can be given.

But shouldn't the ETA be more accurate the closer the translator is to finishing the TLtion???

At this point i believe that a kinda ccurate ETA can be given.

Logically yes.

Imagine you're almost done. It just so happens that you get run over by a bicycle, a car, a bus, a train and a plane, one at the time. After each time you're run over you need to go to the hospital and recuperate, during this time you make no progress. So, even though you're almost finished, if you're interrupted by real life every time you deal with the last problem, then you'll make no progress. What's happening isn't quite like this, but real life is getting in the way of the translator.

But the main thing is that they don't want to give ETA's because if they miss the deadline people won't stop bugging them.

Logically yes.

Imagine you're almost done. It just so happens that you get run over by a bicycle, a car, a bus, a train and a plane, one at the time. After each time you're run over you need to go to the hospital and recuperate, during this time you make no progress. So, even though you're almost finished, if you're interrupted by real life every time you deal with the last problem, then you'll make no progress. What's happening isn't quite like this, but real life is getting in the way of the translator.

But the main thing is that they don't want to give ETA's because if they miss the deadline people won't stop bugging them.

I don't think that there are people out there that can't understand that an ETA especially on a VN translation isn't the most accurate of all things.

And i'm not asking for an ETA.I'm asking for a guess.Ex:It will be finished around the first half of september

I don't think that there are people out there that can't understand that an ETA especially on a VN translation isn't the most accurate of all things.

And i'm not asking for an ETA.I'm asking for a guess.Ex:It will be finished around the first half of september

If it's a guess you want I guess it'll be finished sometime in August.

Logically yes.

Or, rather, won't stop bugging me.

As long as you remember to let people know that it's just your own personal guess, I don't mind.

Or, rather, won't stop bugging me.

As long as you remember to let people know that it's just your own personal guess, I don't mind.

Obviously we should just never bring up the ETA of the route for the month and call that his community present. Those who are new are exempt once. Mainly to inform them.

Or, rather, won't stop bugging me.

Obviously we should just never bring up the ETA of the route for the month and call that his community present. Those who are new are exempt once. Mainly to inform them.

Edit: oh how I love the mobile edition of this site

Just know that it's still being worked on and wait, if you hear nothing in a year then there's likely a massive issue, otherwise just sit back, grab a cup/pint/liquid measurement of your favourite beverage and wait... likely while doing something else

doing things this way let's the guys working on it feel less pressure and get less annoyed, allowing for a more pleased translation crew that will likely feel better working on the next patch/release they plan

this is coming from a guy who had to do all of the soundwork (including a voice-over) for a production piece while having a group of people breathing down his neck

Or, rather, won't stop bugging me.

Well, you admitted it yourself that you hardly do anything in the group besides relaying some 'could be' news. I wouldn't bug you so rest assured.

Going to the source directly is much more efficient, so I would just email the translator and ask for his situation. Of course I'll only do that once it really becomes a long wait.

Yeah,good,all that is great,but where is the sacrifice?We can't let you make a double post without posting a pic my friend.