Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Oi, oi. Why do you guys assume having a girlfriend is the best thing ever? It is a lot of work being in a relationship and it can be a lot of trouble.

I don't think anyone said it'd be the best thing ever. That would obviously be a fully translated Miyako. But having a girlfriend would be a close second.

Guest Draconos

Why are people so sad about not having a girlfriend? Well, I can kinda understand it but....girlfriend takes your time, money and attention. 'Tis full of downsides!

i can understand your feelings there look stealer im very much looking foward to that adorable tomboys route and is it just me or does she allready have a crush on yamato because everytime she makes an apearence while hes there thats the feeling i get in any case that routes far in to the future :(

Don't mean to be a dick, but... interpunction, my friend. It's there for a reason.

Why are people so sad about not having a girlfriend? Well, I can kinda understand it but....girlfriend takes your time, money and attention. 'Tis full of downsides!

it's due to many having a lack of intimacy, my family is rather cold and expect a lot from me, i was generally alone most of the time when i was a kid, didn't really have a group of friends growing up. I only got any intimacy from my sister (she's now studying abroad)... the lack of childhood intimacy builds up and the though of someone to be intimate with is an incredibly pleasing idea, however it's a difficult objective, especially for the socially awkward or antisocial... that's my take on it at least

this little rant was largely an out-pour of emotion, but that should explain things a bit 

it's due to many having a lack of intimacy, my family is rather cold and expect a lot from me, i was generally alone most of the time when i was a kid, didn't really have a group of friends growing up. I only got any intimacy from my sister (she's now studying abroad)... the lack of childhood intimacy builds up and the though of someone to be intimate with is an incredibly pleasing idea, however it's a difficult objective, especially for the socially awkward or antisocial... that's my take on it at least

this little rant was largely an out-pour of emotion, but that should explain things a bit 

Yea, basically this. For people who have had a severe lack of relationships with other people, the idea of a close relationship with someone(in this case, a girlfriend) sounds incredibly nice.

Guest Draconos

Tbh I'm generally alone even in these days so I'm not entirely oblivious. I wasn't too serious in my previous post (but i guess it aint exactly easy to notice in text) but yeah, I say that I'm socially awkward. I especially have difficulties talkin' with the opposite gender due to getting bullied during school life by like over 50% o' 'em in the same school.

And I totally didn't take advantage of your out-pour of emotion to whine a bit about my past myself :D

Tbh I'm generally alone even in these days so I'm not entirely oblivious. I wasn't too serious in my previous post (but i guess it aint exactly easy to notice in text) but yeah, I say that I'm socially awkward. I especially have difficulties talkin' with the opposite gender due to getting bullied during school life by like over 50% o' 'em in the same school.

And I totally didn't take advantage of your out-pour of emotion to whine a bit about my past myself :D

Whine away. We're all friends here. :x

Guest Draconos

*hands in his 5K on why his life is hard.* Do I get extra credit if you cry?

Making me cry is harder than you think. Real life hasn't managed to do that in quite some time.

Can someone recommend to me a VN to play next?...What I'm searching for is something like grisaia with less tragedy and drama and more comedy...Yet, a more serious plot than majikoi (damn, feels like I'm asking for a lot)...I don't really mind when it's a bit of drama, but I just finished Yumiko's and Amane's routes and I know I can't handle the rest. Them feels!!!

I don't interact with my family because they're always fighting. I guess I have a mild social problem, mainly because I never go anywhere, and have been bullied my entire school life,  but I don't have a problem talking to the opposite sex. Most of my friends throughout my life have been girls, actually.

I guess I'm just unlucky? Every girl I've confessed to, which is admittedly quite a few, has had completely NO interest. It just gets frustrating after a while.

Reinforcing otaku stereotype ftw?

i dont really bother with grammer very often its too much of a pain <_<

Well, sure. When you only say things that fit on one line it's not a problem, but when it's more than that it becomes a bother to read. No disrespect, but it really isn't that much of a pain to hit the period key once in a while. :P

*hands in his 5K on why his life is hard.* Do I get extra credit if you cry?

Yes, since it's nearly impossible.

Making me cry is harder than you think. Real life hasn't managed to do that in quite some time.

^What he said.

*Hits him in the family jewels* "Feel the tears"

Been there, done that, moved on.

I only barely touched the surface of my issues, these were used mostly to serve as an example

By the way, about G-senjou no Maou, according to vndb it's of medium length, so 10-30 hours, but I'm pretty sure I've spent more time on it already, and I'm only on the second route. Also seemingly nowhere near a conclusion. Anyone know how long that game actually is?

By the way, about G-senjou no Maou, according to vndb it's of medium length, so 10-30 hours, but I'm pretty sure I've spent more time on it already, and I'm only on the second route. Also seemingly nowhere near a conclusion. Anyone know how long that game actually is?

I´m pretty sure it took me around 50 hours to complete everything,however if you dont want to spend this long i suggest you skip to the true route since it´s easily the best one anyways.