Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Abyssal

Well, there is another one such company - Valve) It would be veeery long waiting...

Valve isnt that slow. They just have to actually start making the games ;)

Guest Abyssal

Yeah it´s been a while since they announced a new game,but i dont really mind since when they release something it´s always a REALLY good game.

Well, just speaking my opinion on this one, but i cant really say that left for dead was  really good game. It was good the first five minutes then got repetive :P

Well, just speaking my opinion on this one, but i cant really say that left for dead was  really good game. It was good the first five minutes then got repetive :P

Well, didn't want to play neither 1st part nor 2nd one. But i saw 4-coop of L4D2. It was fun.

At least we aren't talking about a 'Duke Nukem Forever' type timeline here.

And don't forget about id Software and Carmack personally with his "When it's done"))

Would really like some story on Margit's route, so im looking forward to her after route  in A-5. (altough its gonna be a couple of years until i can read it :P )

Meh, as far as A goes I'm not hoping for too much story-wise after having played Sayaka. It was just quite short overall.

Also, it's probably faster to learn Japanese then to wait for A-5 to get translated :P.

I guess it is all the positive energy in this thread but I'm looking forward to reading this once it is complete. Anyone have the email of the person doing the translation? We could all send him/her our words of encouragement.

Now, I know that there are 47 pages on this thread, but why not check the first 10 before asking something like this? 

Meh, as far as A goes I'm not hoping for too much story-wise after having played Sayaka. It was just quite short overall.

Also, it's probably faster to learn Japanese then to wait for A-5 to get translated :P.

I'm fairly hopeful about the future games. Majikoi S was a test run to see if the fans would prefer a more hentai-focused route, but since the feedback was negative (Or less positive, anyway.), they might go back to a more story-focused approach.