New F/SN anime by Ufotable

Daeyamati

Speaking of Fate/Stay Night, has anyone heard the news? It's getting a new project (not particularly a remake) by Ufotable! Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-12/ufotable-to-produce-new-fate/stay-night-project I hope Urobuchi is writing it.

If Gen Urobuchi is writing it... *fangirl squeal*. I've never played the game, but anything related to Urobuchi is good.

And about the ero scenes... like I said, I've never played the game, but all this talk of seafood gets me interested.

Speaking of Fate/Stay Night, has anyone heard the news? It's getting a new project (not particularly a remake) by Ufotable! Source: http://www.animenews...y-night-project I hope Urobuchi is writing it.

Can't see why Urobuchi would have anything to do with this. He's not a writer for Type-Moon.

Since it's specifically named "Fate/Stay Night", it's either a re-adaptation of the Fate route (or maybe the UBW route), or, as most fan would want it (including myself, I make daily prayers for that), Heaven's Feel adaptation. Only rumors as to what it actually is right now, but it's going to (re)adapt somehow the VN.

Can't see why Urobuchi would have anything to do with this. He's not a writer for Type-Moon.

True, but considering how well Urobuchi's other projects went (Saya no Uta, Madoka Magica & Fate/Zero even though I haven't watched or read it yet), one can dream.

Heaven's Feel <3

...though after once again picking up Fate/Extra(YESISTILLHAVEN'TCOMPLETEDITCOMEATME) I am sort of want to see an animu in that setting as well >3>

After this one I hope they'll stop milking the Fate license for a while and come back to Tsukihime <3 (Once Remake is out...)

After this one I hope they'll stop milking the Fate license for a while and come back to Tsukihime <3 (Once Remake is out...)

YES

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

ALL OF MY YESES AND ALL VARIANTS OF MY YESES

Speaking of which, I need to replay that, barely remember anything when it comes to the main details...though I might just wait for the remake >3>

I'm not one to wait for 10 years, so I'd hope for a true tsukihime anime before the remake comes~

Heaven's Feel, huh. It was the best route in Fate. Sakura is so cute.

Specially end 38. I wouldn't mind having my soul imprisoned suffering eternal pain like that~ It kind of sucks that she actually regains her sanity, but oh well; Nothing to do about it. Being killed by the yandere is still the best, anyway

High expectations for it.

It doesn't seem like anyone posted these so...

These are F/SN's PS Vita openings animated by ufotable!

Fate:

UBW:

HF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3EfuYJ9d8

I'm already awed by these openings so imagine what it's like when it becomes a full series /cries

Like everyone else, I prefer a total remake of the whole vn (especially since UBW was amazing) but if it ends out being the rumored HF, I'll be happy with it.

But seriously, ufotable needs to adapt Tsukihime remake when it comes out

It doesn't seem like anyone posted these so...

These are F/SN's PS Vita openings animated by ufotable!

Fate:

UBW:

HF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3EfuYJ9d8

I'm already awed by these openings so imagine what it's like when it becomes a full series /cries

Like everyone else, I prefer a total remake of the whole vn (especially since UBW was amazing) but if it ends out being the rumored HF, I'll be happy with it.

But seriously, ufotable needs to adapt Tsukihime remake when it comes out

I'd love to see them animate just about every Type-Moon work. With the large pile of money they probably have leftover from Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/Zero, I'm sure they can do it.

• 1 month later...