G senjou no maou ending (Spoilers)

nff21

2 hours ago, nff21 said:

So the ending onlly showing us the kid face ?? how about haru face ?? im still curious, i mean they should ve put picture three of em as family in the last part .

the romance is awesome but the ending lack impact ...

How could this..

Spoiler

4CwVpqe.jpg

How could this..

Spoiler

Q2uL4Zm.jpg

How could this have an impact?!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

after reading that excellent piece of writing i couldn't sleep for days. That adorable bundle of Joy melted my heart faster than Makise Kurisu died in world line 1.0 !

1 hour ago, dfbreezy said:

How could this..

Hide contents

4CwVpqe.jpg

How could this..

Hide contents

Q2uL4Zm.jpg

How could this have an impact?!? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

after reading that excellent piece of writing i couldn't sleep for days. That adorable bundle of Joy melted my heart faster than Makise Kurisu died in world line 1.0 !

i didnt say it doesnt have impact XD well prob i just wanna to see natsumi and the guy face XD

1 minute ago, Deep Blue said:

I like the theory about she being maou xD

They probably didnt draw her face because she is older and didnt want to ruin her pretty face by making her look a bit older, she will remain pure and young forever and ever.

'Tis unfortunate how true this probably is.

Just now, Soulless Watcher said:

I vote for it being done in order to conserve money on character art, which is a shame because I love seeing characters in fiction at different stages in their life. Very rarely do we see this in VNs.

Sounds a bit lame for 'em to cut corners on the last CG.

You never know, though. :/

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

The ending to Tsubaki's route and the ending to Mizuha's route, correct?  I didn't think they really looked all that different, though.

Of course, anime women age very spastic-like.

18 - 30 Young looking.

31 - 49 Larger breasts, pointier chin.

50+ Human raisin.

idk the idea haru having a kid is kinda weird imo . this mean after the mc got jailed haru is pregnant right ? and at the same year she manage to be an actress again , kinda doesnt make sense for me . i mean for me its better haru didnt pregnant but having a romantic reunion with the MC and they showed us haru face . kinda wish they make some short vn telling us what happen after but dont think its gonna happen

2 minutes ago, nff21 said:

idk the idea haru having a kid is kinda weird imo . this mean after the mc got jailed haru is pregnant right ? and at the same year she manage to be an actress again , kinda doesnt make sense for me . i mean for me its better haru didnt pregnant but having a romantic reunion with the MC and they showed us haru face . kinda wish they make some short vn telling us what happen after but dont think its gonna happen

an actress? She's a violinist.

the interogation part is heart breakinn ,but it could be better if they dont go detail like that and the mc could have shorter duration in jail. 

and the most part that makes me furious was the part when i know that theres no bullet in haru gun .

4 hours ago, RedK said:

If only it didn't have that asspulled ending, the visual novel would be certainly above 6/10.

agreed 

the vn has interestng story and awesome soundtract but the ending i mean like maou survive that explosion and decide to fucked haru life...

and afterward the reunion between mc and haru isnt that romantic even tough seeing the kid face kinda makes my heart melt

10 minutes ago, nff21 said:

as i remember it says actress in the text tough . i may be wrong

How could you miss it? Her being a violinist comes up many times throughout the whole game, the protag has a CD of her past performances with young Haru on the cover holding a violin, there's a CG where she tries to play it (and fails), there's just so much.

Just now, Funnerific said:

How could you miss it? Her being a violinist comes up many times throughout the whole game, the protag has a CD of her past performances with young Haru on the cover holding a violin, there's a CG where she tries to play it (and fails), there's just so much.

the violinst part i remember that . i knew shes  a violinst when shes a children but the last part in the epilogue i think it says  she become an actress instead violinst tough