Is there anyone willing to make ao no kanata translation again?

To answer the question here, too bad I didn't had enough confidence at my Japanese although even if I had enough skill it's still take a long time to do the translation, so my answer here would be not. Sorry.

About OriginalRen here, to be very blunt here the moment he rant about of how Fuwanovel was suck and he rant that he was made too many enemy in here after his thread about Hoshimemo rant was taken down, I figured that he was incapable to doing any some sort of translation (Or leading the team) so I figured that I should give up expecting this from OriginalRen here (Also the actual reason of why I'd made the thread about him). Well, enough about rant here and sorry about that.

For last word here, about the project Decay said that OriginalRen state that he still continuing the project to both of mod Down and admin Tay here, although I'd definitely had many doubts about that (At least until Ren prove himself of course).

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2016 at 5:15 AM, NeunFafnir said:

Ao no kanata project have been dropped out, but there's ton's of people looking forward gor the translation. Anyone with skills willing to translate it:upupu:

I've been kind of doing my own thing. I don't have the skills or knowledge to implement the translations into the video game, and I'm not exactly fluent in Japanese, but what I can do is present the visual novel in a light novel format. If you're ok with that, then I have already worked on the prologue in a google docs if you wish to read it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LI3Ak1poyMQ5LKFe2IRiOoTqSDeqzMNMlvdz-BFHOK0/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd rather just wait to actually play the game yourself, then that's fine. This is kind of something I've already committed myself to doing anyways for personal reasons.