Hello!

Novelty

So a bit about me, I have been reading visual novels for going on 5 years now, but I have never been a part of a forum. The most I have done is lurk, so I figured why the hell not join? I plan to expand into YouTube reviews and have just finished a script for a review of Ever 17 (Original, I know. It's not like everyone and their dog hasn't reviewed it yet.). So, I will shamelessly plug my channel in here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC65g20SMGupAYX-kGRd2lxA and you can come watch my reviews when they come out. I look forward to being a part of the Fuwanovel community and giving back to the VN community as a way of thanks for developing my love for VNs.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and hope you enjoyed your stay here. As for your review, good luck and by the way I think your Youtube channel still hadn't something interesting yet, but hopefully it will in the future. As for lurker activity, before being active here I'm one of lurker too. Hope I see you more here, and if you need some recommendation, just ask us here.

3 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Welcome! Got a VNDB page?

Thank you, and, yes, I have a VNDB page https://vndb.org/u102685/list

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

...by the way I think your Youtube channel still hadn't something interesting yet, but hopefully it will in the future.

I have not uploaded anything yet. I just finished recording the audio and I am gathering game footage and media, so I hope to have it up by the end of this week.

Thank you guys for being so welcoming! Look forward to being a part of this community.

Hello, it's nice to make your acquaintance, Novelty, hey.:sachi:

Everyone starts out as lurkers and then evolve into the faces we see on the forums, and the numbers keep on growing.:holo: That's the process.

Are you into anime and games as well, if so do you have any favs?

I'll see ya around, oh and good luck with the reviews, here's some CardCaptor Sakura.

Spoiler

-Tomoyo-and-Kero-cardcaptor-sakura-38789

4 hours ago, Leaf said:

Are you into anime and games as well, if so do you have any favs?

Thank you for welcoming me in. I sure do! As far as anime goes, my favorite is Serial Experiments Lain. I am a fan of media that doesn't outright tell you what the story is, but rather forces you think about the meaning. My favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I will be up front, I am a huge Zelda nerd. I also like most of the Souls games except for Dark Souls 2.