Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Sorry for sounding impatient, but do we have something that resembles an ETA for the second patch? Thought I might as well wait for it before picking the game up

Also, thanks to the team for hard work. It is always great to see fans helping each other out

Unfortunately it only encourages this sort of dick moves from publishers, though, since they can bet that sooner or later someone else will fix their mess. But the fact that a lot of people can play an otherwise mostly unplayable game is good enough I guess.

Sorry for sounding impatient, but do we have something that resembles an ETA for the second patch? Thought I might as well wait for it before picking the game up

Also, thanks to the team for hard work. It is always great to see fans helping each other out

Unfortunately it only encourages this sort of dick moves from publishers, though, since they can bet that sooner or later someone else will fix their mess. But the fact that a lot of people can play an otherwise mostly unplayable game is good enough I guess.

A lot of people will also pirate the game because of such moves. I know I did, even though I was fully intent on buying genuine copy.

If moenovel doesn't release proper version (at this point at least properly translated, with uncensored CGs), I'll keep playing pirated version just to spite them.

hellow...I'm not sure if this is mentioned but...

I first started fine...after i stopped forawhile and started playing again,when the Kotori is about to speak,the game crashes

Make sure your system is either set to Japanese locale, or you're using AppLocale with Japanese setting to run the game. It fixes most of the problems.

I found myself playing Ageha route before 2nd patch, and after seeing this scene...

tQHnOBt.jpg

..I have to ask: How badly mangled - translation-wise - is the rest of her route? Several sentences before this gem Ageha makes a pun (?) on something small, but it's translated as "It's nothing! Don't worry!".

I have nothing to do for the next 3 days, and would like to finish the last remaining route, but if it gets any worse than that, I'll just have to wait for 2nd patch, however long it takes.

You will be definitely seeing... eyes more than once, that's one. Expect awkwardness in a rather sexualized route, and a noticeable amount to boot.

So far I've seen a lot of scenes that don't add up. I have to blame Moenovel's castration translation, because other 4 routes are clear and coherent. No dirty jokes as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the ETA on the second patch?

When Its Done.

I don't want to bother with distributing several gigabytes patch 3rd time, so 2nd should be final one, with everything needing to be fixed done.

If we decide to port Sweet Love as well, realistic ETA is somewhere around year end (at least two more months from now).

When Its Done.

I don't want to bother with distributing several gigabytes patch 3rd time, so 2nd should be final one, with everything needing to be fixed done.

If we decide to port Sweet Love as well, realistic ETA is somewhere around year end (at least two more months from now).

Well no rush, I would rather have quality later than shit now.

When Its Done.

That sounds about right, I'll try to get the rest of the Amane route edited and re-fixed by then. I made some small mistakes as well, and some of the TL probably needs a small rework.

A few quick question about some details of this second patch.

Will it use Japanese name order or western?

And will it have characters addressing each other properly? Such as characters using honorifics or using a character's family name instead of given name.

I know the main page for this says this second patch intends to fully edit the script to natural English but I'm not sure what that implies. Then there is the stretch goal but I'm not sure what that implies either.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can clear this up for me.

A few quick question about some details of this second patch.

Will it use Japanese name order or western?

And will it have characters addressing each other properly? Such as characters using honorifics or using a character's family name instead of given name.

I know the main page for this says this second patch intends to fully edit the script to natural English but I'm not sure what that implies. Then there is the stretch goal but I'm not sure what that implies either.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can clear this up for me.

Good question, I'd like to know as well. It'd help when I finish up editing the route.

Quick report.

There is some kind of problem with the sound database (I think). Whenever: Yoru, Tatsuya, Matsugu, Other Man and Other woman about to talk, suddenly the game crashes. When I mute/turn off their specific voice, the game runs smoothly without crashing. But it kinda annoying to not be able to hear Yoru's voice. For another ones like Ageha or Kotori, there is no problem so far. Don't ask me to reinstall or repatch the game on another directory since I've done both already.

My system runs on Win 8 SLE (System set to Japan without Apploacale), i5 with Radeon 7520, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD. I wonder if I messed up something?

Quick report.

There is some kind of problem with the sound database (I think). Whenever: Yoru, Tatsuya, Matsugu, Other Man and Other woman about to talk, suddenly the game crashes. When I mute/turn off their specific voice, the game runs smoothly without crashing. But it kinda annoying to not be able to hear Yoru's voice. For another ones like Ageha or Kotori, there is no problem so far. Don't ask me to reinstall or repatch the game on another directory since I've done both already.

My system runs on Win 8 SLE (System set to Japan without Apploacale), i5 with Radeon 7520, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD. I wonder if I messed up something?

It was tested thoroughly, and it shouldn't crash. Use prepatched version if yours fail, its possible that your copy was different from one we used as base and therefore voice archive wasn't patched correctly.

[torrents no longer allowed Fuwa 2015] — torrent for prepatched game (no need to install anything, playable out of the box).

It was tested thoroughly, and it shouldn't crash. Use prepatched version if yours fail, its possible that your copy was different from one we used as base and therefore voice archive wasn't patched correctly.

[torrents no longer allowed Fuwa 2015] — torrent for prepatched game (no need to install anything, playable out of the box).

I'm using MoeNovel version and it was running flawlessly before patched. After I patch it, then something went wrong. Or is it because I played it before patch? Did it affect something?

if i can recall then is the saves not compatible with the patch wich means you have to start over so did you load a game or start over? 

Start over. Rather, I didn't save anything during my first run (pre-patched).

Anyway, it works now after the third reinstall/repatch. It seems something did happened during my first and second attempt. So, it was solved :D