Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

https://imageshack.com/i/0evrd1p

when i press the image it give me this and at some point of the game it appear too

during the sex scene it have black screen  

and i'm still having problem with crashing 

I had the same kind of error when I tried to run the patched game without switching to japanese locale or using applocale.

You have to remember, the restored parts of the game  are meant to run under japanese localization.

So, I was getting the error messages saying that the system couldn't find the files specified when I tried running the apply_diff.bat. I changed the system locale, re-installed outside program files, disabled UAC, and it still won't go through. Running on windows 8, anyone have any ideas what's going wrong?

You did put the patch files into the game folder before running the patch, right?

I've been playing it for a while and the Amane and Kotori routes are okay. At times the translation read a bit strange and there were some obvious errors, but mostly it was okay.

I'm at Ageha's route now and here it's a totally different story.

The translation is so bad that it's hard and sometimes impossible to understand what is happening or rather what people are talking about. All too often it reads like senseless gibberish.

Suddenly they started to refer to Tobioka sensei as she and her for a while, totally out of nowhere.

I'm not sure I can continue playing with this level of stupidity, so I hope the new translation will be finished soon.^^

(Of course it could be the game itself, that makes no sense, but I honestly doubt that^^),.

I'm not sure I can continue playing with this level of stupidity, so I hope the new translation will be finished soon.^^

(Of course it could be the game itself, that makes no sense, but I honestly doubt that^^),.

Ageha was already cleaned up, but most likely we will not release separate update for her, so its better to delay her route. There's nothing important story-wise in it, and its not needed to unlock other routes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I'm having a problem with the patching

I followed the instructions on the patching (Copy the patch to the game installation folder and run the.bat file) and yeah it worked but when the patch is starting already in the part the "rio.arc." it will say "the system cannot find the file specified." (The other parts of the patch works except for this one)

So my possible sightings on the problem is

-Should I copy also the "rio.arc.bkp" included on the restoration patch?

-Should I change the name of the "rio.arc.bkp" included on the restoration patch (But if I do it will be change to the name of "rio (2).arc")

or

-the .bat file I used is not working well (I've used the one included on the restoration patch itself not yet the improved .bat vr which I already download also)

can someone help me with this I really want to play this game already badly thank you ^_^

So I'm getting this:

http://i.imgur.com/k8T4IkL.png

i think you need to run it as admin for it to work

Yep that has already been done. If I were to not run it as administrator it would say Access is denied.

I read the first post and I'm attempting to run it outside the system files now.

EDIT: It didn't work :/

EDIT 2: It appears to have patched properly once I moved the apply_diffs.bat out of the system folders and added a directory change line to the start of the script. For some reason it wouldn't let me save over in that folder and I couldn't open notepad as an administrator.

Yep that has already been done. If I were to not run it as administrator it would say Access is denied.

I read the first post and I'm attempting to run it outside the system files now.

EDIT: It didn't work :/

EDIT 2: It appears to have patched properly once I moved the apply_diffs.bat out of the system folders and added a directory change line to the start of the script. For some reason it wouldn't let me save over in that folder and I couldn't open notepad as an administrator.

this maybe a stupid question but are all files in the same Dir? 

and it's seems like you are missing a file (i can be wrong)

i think it's the xdelta3.exe in that case

this maybe a stupid question but are all files in the same Dir? 

and it's seems like you are missing a file (i can be wrong)

i think it's the xdelta3.exe in that case

Yes everything is in the same directory. xdelta3.exe was in there as well. Changing the directory that apply_diffs.bat was running in fixed it but I had some minor problems setting that up listed above. It's all fixed now and looks fine. I'll be back if there are any problems.

Yes everything is in the same directory. xdelta3.exe was in there as well. Changing the directory that apply_diffs.bat was running in fixed it but I had some minor problems setting that up listed above. It's all fixed now and looks fine. I'll be back if there are any problems.

Glad to hear that it all works.

So... what's the latest on this project?

I was curious myself, so I counted the common route lines, and it seems that there's still 6000 left to TLC (or to be precise, I did 8050/14030, unless I screwed up with counting something, that is). This thing is a monster. >_<

As for character routes... I'd like to know that myself actually. From what I heard, at least Ageha's route was fixed. I assume it was both TLC-ed and edited, right? What about other girls?

And is anyone else still alive in this project? If I am to do the rest all by myself, it will take forever.

Oh, and since one of the recently released VNs looks far too interesting to ignore, I think I'll take a little break from KonoSora (it should be short though, so no worries). :P

Excuse me can anyone help me, After I see Yoru's first ecchi scene her voice needs to be muted or the game will crash, also incidentally the "OTHER WOMAN'S" voice also causes this crash after that scene has taken place can anyone help me?

I think I've managed to stare myself blind trying to solve this, so I'd appreciate some input. I initially installed the game not knowing about this restoration patch (or the lack of content) - but was informed of it shortly after installing and making a quick save and a normal save. However, I've now been trying to install the patch several times without success and I'm wondering if the patch somehow won't work if there's a previous save? If that's the case, where does the game store its save locations? They don't appear to be deleted when you uninstall and remove the folder.

Setting system locale to English and back to Japanese seems to have fixed it.

If you need any help with the next version of the patch such as proof-reading or such, I'm reasonably eloquent in English - so give me a shout.

I think I've managed to remove the dependency on Japanese locale.

My main reason for doing this was to get it running on Linux through wine, where fully changing the locale is quite problematic. However, this should work on Windows machines with non-Japanese locale as well. I'd appreciate if someone could test that.

Should fix this issue.

Basically, I wrote a program that searches through the .arc packages for files whose names encode differently in different locales, and renames them to something in plain ASCII (base32 of the original filename), and then searches through the scripts for references to them and changes those to reference the new filenames. I tested it with the beginning of the game, and it fixed the issue linked above, which I had before. I haven't had a chance to test it very thoroughly, though. (Does anyone know of other things that would require the locale that I might have missed?)

Here is the program: http://a.pomf.se/owjhtl.py
It requires Python 3. If you just run it in a directory with the .arc files, it should do everything. It has several options, which you can see by running it with --help, but the default should work.

If you want to try it but don't want to mess with Python, here are patches for the changed files for this version: http://a.pomf.se/bkdcxw.zip
NOTE: These patches are against the newer version of Rio.arc, so you must have the Ageha fix for the patches to apply. (The script will work on any version.)
You should be able to just put the included files in the directory with the .arcs and run apply_patches.bat (Windows) or "chmod +x apply_patches.sh;./apply_patches.sh" (just about anything else, but you'll need to get your own copy of xdelta3). I don't have a Windows machine on hand to test it, so hopefully it works on that.  :unsure:
It will make backups of the two files it changes. You can safely delete all the files that came in the zip once you're done.

I'd very much like to hear if this works for other people, so please try it out!

Hi! I Installed the game and I think I installed the patch following this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0lU0qrOl48 but when I start my game the first line is not like it shows in the video. I do not want to get half way into the game and found out it didn't work. Is there anyway I can find out of it installed correctly? it seemed like everything went fine. Thanks!

Oh, and since one of the recently released VNs looks far too interesting to ignore, I think I'll take a little break from KonoSora (it should be short though, so no worries). :P

Add Christmas preparations and some extra end-of-the-year work to the mix, and you should be able to easily guess my progress.

I'll resume TLC this weekend though, and since the following weeks should be rather light work-wise, I hope to increase my pace quite a bit.

• 3 weeks later...