Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Correct me if i'm wrong, But I think those CG's are from the common route which might be bugged at the moment.

I remember reading that there were 17 H-Scenes in the game, but after doing all routes, I only found 16.

3 Kotori,

4 Amane,

4 Ageha,

2 Asa,

2 Yoru,

1 Asa + Yoru

After doing all the routes, i tried to do the common route, but after the rebuilding of the glider to the new Amane design, during the first testflight, it kicks you back to the main menu (someone posted about this issue a couple of pages back). There is no "Fin" which happens on all other routes, so i'm guessing that this common route is broken, and there might be another H scene in there, and the 2 last CG's and the last BG music unlock. But thats just my hypothesis.

Yes, I found the same H situations and I know that the gallery has the index messed up with the thumbnails because the restored images. But this is that I can't explain myself after beating all the routes:

6qIX1S8.jpg

LMZUYZ8.jpg

The locked thumnails and BGM as you can see in the images above.

Have I a problem with the game or when I played I miss something?

Yes, I found the same H situations and I know that the gallery has the index messed up with the thumbnails because the restored images. But this is that I can't explain myself after beating all the routes:

6qIX1S8.jpg

LMZUYZ8.jpg

The locked thumnails and BGM as you can see in the images above.

Have I a problem with the game or when I played I miss something?

Yup There is a Problems With A Gallery

Applocale is a broken piece of old crap, abandoned by miscrosoft something like 10 years ago. You were just lucky or you haven't tried many vn's. Or maybe there were bugs but you didn't noticed. For example cause of applocale font is wrong in some engines. It could be ok, it could break stuff like wordwrap or other cases. Or make text go offscreen, or whatever else. Though if you use XP it probably have less chances to give bugs. Even if it works, who wants to deal with one more potential source of bugs?

I'm on Win7 64, and you may be right - I might be just incredibly lucky.

Sekien no Inganock, Sharin no Kuni (+fandisc), Kanon, Clannad, Canvas 2, GnK, G-Senjou, Cross Channel, Tsukihime, F/SN, Kagetsu Tohya, Wanko to Kurasou, YMK, Underwater Ray Romano, Monmusu Quest!... Those I remember playing, and they didn't bug out in any way - no wordwrap problems, no sudden exits to desktop, no error messages.

I'm on Win7 64, and you may be right - I might be just incredibly lucky.

Sekien no Inganock, Sharin no Kuni (+fandisc), Kanon, Clannad, Canvas 2, GnK, G-Senjou, Cross Channel, Tsukihime, F/SN, Kagetsu Tohya, Wanko to Kurasou, YMK, Underwater Ray Romano, Monmusu Quest!... Those I remember playing, and they didn't bug out in any way - no wordwrap problems, no sudden exits to desktop, no error messages.

Type Moon VN's absolutely have problems with applocale. So do some other VN's from your list.

It is probably should be noted that problems appear after you apply some kind of translation or maybe other modifications. There are less likely to be problems with "raw" japanese versions.

And no, problem's doesn't means that they'll "bug out". Most of the time no errors is shown. Which is only worse, you don't even know that applocale caused something unless you'll make someone who reported bug to stop using it. Anyway, try to make few patches yourself and deal with applocale, then you'll see what I mean. Not to mention that switching windows locale to jp permanently shouldn't hurt you in any way.

One typical case:

Anon: fullstops/exclamations marks and some words, move down a line

メルP: ll look into it, but font on your screenshots looks different from what it looks on my screen. And history is just totally different. I don't remember making any font adjustments. So...

Anon: And I'm using Microsoft AppLocale to launch the VNs

メルP: Please stop using applocale.

Anon: You were right I stopped using AppLocale and the lines were fixed

Also things that DO have non-jp locale support, may also work fine with applocale. For example things translated by mirrormoon do have non-jp locale support. But then it is pointless to launch them with applocale anyway.

But we're talking about Konosora here. It does not have non-jp locale support (yet?). At least not full support.

Wow, you're like some kind of AppLocale hater.

All of above were installed, patched and played using AppLocale. I had no problems whatsoever.

And no, problem's doesn't means that they'll "bug out". Most of the time no errors is shown. Which is only worse, you don't even know that applocale caused something unless you'll make someone who reported bug to stop using it.

please. "The best sign of conspiracy is that there are no signs of it". I don't know what's IT's equivalent of tinfoil hat (7 proxies?), but you should wear it.

AppLocale works. Not always, but most of the time, at least client-side. It's certainly more convenient than messing with OS settings, which may or may not hurt you, but it's better not to touch them.

But we're talking about Konosora here. It does not have non-jp locale support (yet?). At least not full support.

At least works perfectly for me, from the beginning to the end, while using AppLocale.

Edited by solidbatman
Offensive language

Wow, you're like some kind of AppLocale hater.

I am Applocale hater :lol:

It's certainly more convenient than messing with OS settings

You changed os settings once and forgot about them. Each time using applocale with some probability to catch random bug - certainly more convenient.

Anyway, you seem to be missed my point. What I'm saying "if it works for you it is still not a reason to recommend it for someone else"

But it works for me too, and several more people I know. I don't know your nationality, but for yours truly who is not a native English speaker and still needs his mother tongue on the computer changing the locale to Japanese is a big deal, as well as an inconvenience. The HUGE fixed-width font that comes with this locale bothers me on my tiny screen and programs I happen to have installed in Polish will not display names, labels and such correctly, because they were written with Polish locale in mind.

Applocale worked so far. As long as it works fine, I'm going to continue using it and recommend it.

I am Applocale hater :lol:/>

Glad we got that sorted out. I prefer to see all three sides of coin myself.

You changed os settings once and forgot about them. Each time using applocale with some probability to catch random bug - certainly more convenient.

Anyway, you seem to be missed my point. What I'm saying "if it works for you it is still not a reason to recommend it for someone else"

I can flip that easily - if it doesn't work for you it is still not a reason to not recommend it for someone else.

I tend to run old games on my modern PC (like Torin's Passage), with moderate results, so any extra tampering with locale might seriously fuck up some of them. AppLocale is like... like Sandboxy for games. Or like DOSbox. Isolated solution instead of global one.

someone wrote:

3Zdcb.jpg

[20:13] <@xAstarotte> konosora is somehow messed up

[20:13] <@xAstarotte> there's a random voice inserted

[20:13] <@xAstarotte> that doesn't belong to kotori

[20:13] <@xAstarotte> http://puu.sh/3Zdcb.jpg

[20:13] <@xAstarotte> the voice timidly says "gomen"

[20:16] <@xAstarotte> this is the voice that's played

[20:16] <@xAstarotte> http://puu.sh/3ZdfF.mp3

[20:16] <@xAstarotte> on that line

I'm guessing the problem has something to do with either the TL or just a misplaced sound clip.

I pick the latter since MN's original version have heaps of misplaced things this being one of them is no doubt about it

I read that the save files are kept in the system directory, but could someone tell me what the name of the file is? Or where in the system directory it is kept? I'm trying to copy the save file over to another computer to play.

Mine is under C:\Users\(USERNAME)\Saved Games\MoeNovel\IF MY HEART HAD WINGS.

This is for the English version of course.

I'll give you valuable things for you guys to look...

I already played the japanese version of this along time ago

and i like to check the moenovel version so already bought the moenovel version.

I cleared it for three days ago the english version and added you patch also.

both cleared all age and R-18.

Here are the list.

1. Moenovel made some parts completely messed up, several lines completely off. example of that one line Kotori is saying that her dad talks about Aoi, then aoi say its embarassing(its in reverse in moenovel), you can encounter that one in the near fin. and some parts also even that also as xAstarotte said. please find some testers and check it guys and fix it . ^^"" I feel sorry for this game, moenovel did check it properly when they release the game.
  2. some lines are badly translated hope this gets fixed.
  3. Regards for the gallery you guys wonder about the cg right? to tell you frankly, some images on the gallery is not the image you expected.you may find the H-CGs their also but wrong thumbnail xD. probably to due the restoration patch and different prog system.

hey i was wondering if anyone is willing to help me install this (since this is my second VN) and i already done this simple steps such as changing the region, adding the patch files but i could never get it to run it always takes me to a blank command prompt in the exe file. if anyone can help that be awesome

n.jpg?fit=400%2C400

Holy crap thank you!

Thought my game was broken!

Also when i clicked on one of the chibi photos in the gallery... something else popped up... an H scene to be exact.

Do the H scenes overwrite other existing photos?

YES!

Due to the fact that HCGs have been removed by MoeNovel and the game has been partially rewritten to accommodate many of these changes, the in-game CG viewer is broken, aside from Kotori CGs (HCGs come after CGs, not among them in chronological order). I actually asked a question about it a page or two back <: