Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Is there any way to make sure the patch has worked?

I installed the game and ran the patch and it seems to have worked properly, but I can still play the game without changing the locale to Japanes or at least running applocale.

There are no errors so far, but I'm pretty early in the game, I really don't want to spend a lot of time on it, to then realize the patch isn't working correctly.

I'm at the start of the second schoolday right now and so far no mention of boobs, even though Amane has fairly large ones.^^

The patch doesn't remove the need for JP locale yet - no idea if this is still a planned feature for the second patch.

No idea what the first notable change is, but the bathroom scenes a bit into the game are a dead giveaway if it worked or not - if the girls are in the tub with towels the patch did NOT work.

The patch doesn't remove the need for JP locale yet - no idea if this is still a planned feature for the second patch.

No idea what the first notable change is, but the bathroom scenes a bit into the game are a dead giveaway if it worked or not - if the girls are in the tub with towels the patch did NOT work.

Okay, I tried skipping to the bathroom scene without applocale and got tons of japanese errors pretty soon.

Then I tried again, this time with applocale running and it worked just fine, arrived at the bathroom scene and Kotori is showing off her tiny boobs guite nicely.^^

Thanks for the info, now I know the patch installation worked correctly.

FWIW, most of the time I found the VNs do run with applocale, without the need to constantly change your localization back and forth and restarting and all that bull.

where exactly is the game installation directory? I think i installed the patch correctly but the bath scene is still the same :(

When you use win7 or 8, you should change the installation directory from program or programfiles folder to somewhere else, as the patch will not have authorization to overwrite the game data in those directories.

You could try running the patch as admin, that might work.

Hi guys I'm having a problem with the patching

I followed the instructions on the patching (Copy the patch to the game installation folder and run the.bat file) and yeah it worked but when the patch is starting already in the part the "rio.arc." it will say "the system cannot find the file specified." (The other parts of the patch works except for this one)

So my possible sightings on the problem is

-Should I copy also the "rio.arc.bkp" included on the restoration patch?

-Should I change the name of the "rio.arc.bkp" included on the restoration patch (But if I do it will be change to the name of "rio (2).arc")

or

-the .bat file I used is not working well (I've used the one included on the restoration patch itself not yet the improved .bat vr which I already download also)

can someone help me with this I really want to play this game already badly thank you ^_^

So, I was getting the error messages saying that the system couldn't find the files specified when I tried running the apply_diff.bat. I changed the system locale, re-installed outside program files, disabled UAC, and it still won't go through. Running on windows 8, anyone have any ideas what's going wrong?

Hey guys, I'm having a small problem. I'm going to be doing a complete reinstallation of Windows soon, and I'm currently backing up all of my saves. Could someone point me to the save file location for this? As far as I can tell, they're not in the game folder.

EDIT: Found the location. It's at C:\Users\NAME\Saved Games\MoeNovel\IF MY HEART HAD WINGS

Hi guys I'm having a problem with the patching

I followed the instructions on the patching (Copy the patch to the game installation folder and run the.bat file) and yeah it worked but when the patch is starting already in the part the "rio.arc." it will say "the system cannot find the file specified." (The other parts of the patch works except for this one)

So my possible sightings on the problem is

-Should I copy also the "rio.arc.bkp" included on the restoration patch?

-Should I change the name of the "rio.arc.bkp" included on the restoration patch (But if I do it will be change to the name of "rio (2).arc")

or

-the .bat file I used is not working well (I've used the one included on the restoration patch itself not yet the improved .bat vr which I already download also)

can someone help me with this I really want to play this game already badly thank you ^_^

Try with the improved version one first and see what happens, providing ss might help.

Re. crashes before dormitory — they are unrelated to patch, and either issue with compatibility with your os or directx or video drivers.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but will you be removing the resolution check in the next patch?

Not planned and I doubt its that easy.