Kono Oozora H-Scenes Porting Project

RusAnon

Hello, uhh i have a problem! After playing a certain scene of the game, it would just go back to the menu of the game.

Here the picture before it is going back to the menu, it is the scene where they finally have an advisor and start the first test flight:

Sans_titre.png

After this scene, there is like a transition and it returns to the menu like i just started the game.

Cannot see your image, but according to description, it looks like bad end — you didn't score enough points with any of girls. Basically you need to choose same girl each time to get on her route. If you choose different ones all the time, you get this end.

The patch is not working for me,

i'm using windows 8.

The Folder is in my desktop, after i run the patch in administrator inside the folder and it says something like "Files cannot be found" .

Then i downloaded the "IMHHW restoration patch improved" bkp files appeared but still not working.

Beacause: Moenovels Appears in the beginning, i can stilll load my saves, and if i go to gallery there's dat TOWEL. c.c

The patch is not working for me,

i'm using windows 8.

The Folder is in my desktop, after i run the patch in administrator inside the folder and it says something like "Files cannot be found" .

Then i downloaded the "IMHHW restoration patch improved" bkp files appeared but still not working.

Beacause: Moenovels Appears in the beginning, i can stilll load my saves, and if i go to gallery there's dat TOWEL. c.c

Make sure you're using Japanese locale.

If you are, then try using the installer I made. Just download the installer and run it, you don't need to undo the patch or uninstall the game or anything like that.

If you are, then try using the installer I made. Just download the installer and run it, you don't need to undo the patch or uninstall the game or anything like that.

didn't work D:

i already have Japanese as locale and your patch is not working.

and Here's a screen. it says: "Impossible to find the specific file." when i run "apply_diffs" as an administrator

ss.png

didn't work D:

i already have Japanese as locale and your patch is not working.

and Here's a screen. it says: "Impossible to find the specific file." when i run "apply_diffs" as an administrator

ss.png

If you ran my installer .exe and let it finish, it should already be good to go. It both extracts and applies the patch.

What COULD solve the problem as well is adding the following line into the batch file (as the FIRST line), assuming you've used the default directory and that you are using a 64 bits system :

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\MoeNovel\IF MY HEART HAD WINGS
If you are on a 32 bits system, just remove "(x86)". EDIT : I tested it and it works. Thus... assuming you've installed Kono Oozora into program files (=default directory) and that you are using a 64 bits system (= you have both program files (x86) and program files in your C:/ drive) :
  1. Before launching the apply_diffs.bat, right click on it and click on "Modify"
  2. Add the following line as the FIRST line :
    cd C:\Program Files (x86)\MoeNovel\IF MY HEART HAD WINGS
  3. Save and close, then right click again on apply_diffs.bat and then 'Run as administrator'.
32-bits users (= those who do NOT have program files (x86) in their C:/ drive) have to add this line (= without (x86)) :
cd C:\Program Files\MoeNovel\IF MY HEART HAD WINGS

Or if you're too lazy or if you're so bad at computers that you do not understand a single word from what I've explained, just download the 'fixed' apply_diffs.bat here :

apply_diffs_fixed64

apply_diffs_fixed32

Note : I've uploaded the files as true .bat files but they seem to be downloaded as.txt. I think some browsers automatically change the format to .txt as a security measure. In that case, just remove the .txt at the end of the file.

If you cannot launch those files (they open as a text document) and if you also cannot see the .txt at the end of the file's name, please follow this very short tutorial.

Thanks buttface, but this one worked for me.

Just saying thanks that the patch works well without any major issues other than those on the patch notes. By the way got a side question(might be off topic), you guys have a plan to do the Flight Diary?

Just saying thanks that the patch works well without any major issues other than those on the patch notes. By the way got a side question(might be off topic), you guys have a plan to do the Flight Diary?

Not that I know of, although it may be nice to see someone TL it.

Just want to say thanks first of all for your hard work, really appreciate it. I was just wondering, I am running Windows 7 and it seemed like the patch worked fine without using the specific Windows 7/8 .bat files, but is there any way to verify that the patch was applied correctly in game? Like when would the first restored scene be?

Just want to say thanks first of all for your hard work, really appreciate it. I was just wondering, I am running Windows 7 and it seemed like the patch worked fine without using the specific Windows 7/8 .bat files, but is there any way to verify that the patch was applied correctly in game? Like when would the first restored scene be?

The patch should be working as soon as you apply it. Since it doesn't only restore the scenes, but it also has some script changes almost right away. If you don't crash about half way through, you should be ok.

If you get any errors during first windmill hill scene, it didn't work.

If you get naked Kotori (not in towel) in first bath scene, it did work.

Using Jap locale, ran the installer and at the end I get a "Patching Failed!" error. Then it rollback the patch. Any ideas? I installed the game on a folder in a HDD diferent than the system one. (if that's important)

Hi, I can't really help with the translation so I'll just give you my thanks for the patch and good luck with the second.

I have some questions that I just wanted to confirm:

-The game is already in english, if I play and make a save then use the 1st patch, I lose my saves, correct?

-Does that also apply for the 2nd patch?

-The first patch has already translated the censored scenes outside sex scenes, meaning sex scenes are still in japanese?

-All routes aren't fully translated yet and will be at 2nd patch?

Sorry if the answer looks obvious to you. I just don't really know.

Using Jap locale, ran the installer and at the end I get a "Patching Failed!" error. Then it rollback the patch. Any ideas? I installed the game on a folder in a HDD diferent than the system one. (if that's important)

The installer should autodetect your install path, and even if the path it detects is wrong, you can manually set it.

I can't really help unless you tell me what the console output says before it fails.

Hi, I can't really help with the translation so I'll just give you my thanks for the patch and good luck with the second.

I have some questions that I just wanted to confirm:

-The game is already in english, if I play and make a save then use the 1st patch, I lose my saves, correct?

-Does that also apply for the 2nd patch?

-The first patch has already translated the censored scenes outside sex scenes, meaning sex scenes are still in japanese?

-All routes aren't fully translated yet and will be at 2nd patch?

Sorry if the answer looks obvious to you. I just don't really know.

No worries, let me answer what I can.

- Not necessarily but in most cases this is true. (It really is a gamble whether the saves are still intact or not)

- I think the second patch will just be some fixes and script fixes as well, so the chance of saves breaking are lower but not completely out of the picture.

- No the scenes have been translated to English already, just not all of it has been edited. In other words, some of them are just raw translations and may sound a bit odd.

- All the routes are fully translated, again just not fully edited.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Now there's this bug.

App locale and system locale are both in Japanese, Patch installed.

Capture2.png

BGs do not show up anymore, no more error every time someone talks. Some BGs do not transition (Windmill moving then becoming image, does not work, cuts off at top of screen)

What am i doing wrong?