VN Collection Post

Hayashi

3 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

That's the jp edition , I already own it, it's included in Infinity plus package.

the rare animal is the us edition by hirameki.

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Marcus said:

Let's revive this thread! I posted my collection in 2016, but here it is as of 2018. It'll probably be a while before I can take a photo again. :P 

[le enormous collection]

Wow... Just... Wow... How long have you been collecting for? That's a massive collection :D. And what version of Clannad is that in the first pic?

23 minutes ago, snowbell55 said:

Wow... Just... Wow... How long have you been collecting for? That's a massive collection :D. And what version of Clannad is that in the first pic?

I think I started buying PC visual novels around 2011, but decided to get seriously into collecting a few years later. :)

The Clanned in the first image is Clanned Side Stories DVD pack.

gtyPdbh.jpg?1

Very small physical collection here. From top left to bottom right:

- Shoujo Shin'iki

- Ooedo Blacksmith - Not actually considered a VN I guess but I'm not retaking the picture.

- Date A Live: Twin Edition Rio Incarnation - Includes all 3 Date A Live VNs to date

- Mahoyo

- Hello Lady! OST - Paid $40 for this just to get the full version of the theme song. No regrets.

- Time Hollow - My first VN before I knew what VNs where. Disappointingly linear plot for a VN about time travel.

- Hotel Dusk: Room 215

I also paid for the physical game tier of the Narcissu kickstarter back when everyone thought Sekai Project were going to be the saviors of VNs in the west. It's been 4 years almost and I still haven't gotten that yet.

On 10.5.2016 at 5:23 PM, Dergonu said:

Holy crap... That Grisaia collection ... I want it so bad :komari:

Literally drooling right now.

It's ok past Derg, just look at how much of a weeb you've become: (/ω\)

Spoiler

7b6Lua6.jpg

Grisaia Complete Box

Masada World Box

Noratoto 2 tokuten

Miburo tokuten

This is just a small portion of the physical games I bought in Japan. I had to get rid of the boxes for most of them, as I couldn't possibly fit them all in my suitcases, haha. Kept all the CDs, and shipped the most important tokutens etc back home to Norway, so here's the rest of them + some TLed games / kickstarter stuff:

Spoiler

l2T8GGZ.jpg

mN1B4jb.jpg

The JP stuff:

Miagete Goran tokuten

Shuffle Essence + tokuten

Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai tokuten

Izuna Zanshinken tokuten

TLed ones:

Flowers

Dies Irae

Root Double

Princess Evangile

The last one is a part of the Noratoto 2 tokuten. Forgot to remove it.

Plus all my PSvita games: (Cba to list these w)

Spoiler

QdWC9oA.jpg

Going to join in the fun and post mine :D. 

Standard editions:

FmVxU3K.jpg

Limited editions:

wE4w83N.jpg

Amagami: 

Agr5TVJ.jpg

BWch7K3.jpg

Console VNs (I'm going by whether or not they have a VNDB page or not since something like Tears to Tiara II is a bit more on the half-and-half side):

aduaY4k.jpg

I'm quite happy to have this collection - I've always wanted a collection of some sort but never really been able to get to it, let alone decide what to collect. I'm not so much going for size as I am for VNs that I really enjoy, and on that count it's nice to have the physical copies for the sentimental value. 

Edited by snowbell55

My physical visual novels for PC, some are english and some are japanese.

Spoiler

GptBxmg.jpg

My console VNs

Spoiler

ILBqmnw.jpg

Hybrid VN that aren't counted as VNs on vndb

Spoiler

Btge0l1.jpg

There are also some that I am hopefully going to get in not too long. Those are the Newrin collector's edition, Grisaia complete box the english 18+ version, Momoiro Closet, Island deluxe edition and Flowers Les quatre saisons in japanese for PS4 (not sure what I will do with the english edition of the first one, dislike having something incomplete).

Edited by bakauchuujin

17 hours ago, snowbell55 said:

Amagami:

BWch7K3.jpg

I'm quite happy to have this collection - I've always wanted a collection of some sort but never really been able to get to it, let alone decide what to collect. I'm not so much going for size as I am for VNs that I really enjoy, and on that count it's nice to have the physical copies for the sentimental value.

Ooh, nice! Think you're the only other person I've seen who owns the Amagami chotto omake gekijou games. :P

I had to pay like 11k yen for mine. They're pretty rare nowadays. (New ones, that is.)

7 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

My physical visual novels for PC, some are english and some are japanese.

Reveal hidden contents

GptBxmg.jpg

My console VNs

Reveal hidden contents

ILBqmnw.jpg

Hybrid VN that aren't counted as VNs on vndb

Reveal hidden contents

Btge0l1.jpg

No matter how many times I see it your collection remains one of my favorites :D. Lots of VNs, and lots of variety too.  

5 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Ooh, nice! Think you're the only other person I've seen who owns the Amagami chotto omake gekijou games. :P

I had to pay like 11k yen for mine. They're pretty rare nowadays. (New ones, that is.)

Hahaha. It's actually thanks to seeing your copy that I decided to get mine :D. Plus, It didn't seem right at all getting the PSP limited edition and not them too. But you're right they seem really rare :(. Either you go new (couldn't find any sellers offering it physically) or you go used, and have missing discs, or other missing pieces. Mine was used and didn't come with the outer sleeve to hold the discs together but I figure that's not as big a loss.