The Last GM Standing!

Dergonu

I have taken everything you guys said into consideration, and here is a small teaser for this week's chapter, with some ... obvious new additions :illya:

Spoiler

"So, which one of you will be my playmate? Oh, wait! I haven't introduced myself yet, how rude." Taking a step back and bowing gracefully, the woman's hair swayed in the harsh wind.

"My name is Kawasumi. It's a pleasure to meet you gentlemen. Now, I'll start by cutting up you!" Just as she finished her sentence, Kawasumi charged forward, her sickle heading for Kiriririri's neck. Kiri quickly parried the attack by charging his fist with energy and striking at the approaching weapon. ....

Hide contents

* Fixed a bug where Tiago was unkillable by anyone but Nayleen and Tay

* Fixed a bug where Tiago's power level was over 9000

* Fixed a bug where Kawasumi had a tendency to molest corpses :Kappa:

:holo: pretty sure the last one wasn't a bug. 

7 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Nimbus arrives and kicks ass!

I hope you realize that by saving your life I have also made you my servant, Jade. 

"- In seconds, Nimbus' barrier shattered, and he had no way to stop the cleaver. Just as Nohman lifted his weapon in order to finish off his victim, Jade fired several knives made of shadow at him."

Did you say something ? :sachi:

14 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

1v1 me noobs :salt: 

Iri you noobs :sachi:

Been a little bit busy with my schoolwork and the Tsui Yuri translation, but I'll do my best to get the chapter up on time tomorrow.:sachi: Worst case, it might be up on saturday, but hopefully I'll manage to finish it on friday. 

Like I did last week, here is a small teaser:

Spoiler

The man was holding a blood stained katana. His green garb was also showered in fresh blood. The dead man at his feet was headless, and the woman lying a few feet away was submerged in a great pool of blood.

The man turned his head towards Eclipsed and stared right at him.

"Tch..." Eclipsed clicked his tongue over being discovered. It had been such a great opportunity to perform a surprise attack. But it did not matter. Eclipsed did not waver and kept on approaching his enemy, Tiagofvarela...

Upon hearing his opponent chanting, Tiago launched an attack, but Eclipsed's body was enveloped in a vortex of fire just as the blade was about to connect. The katana bounced of the flames as if they were solid, and a deep red flame started burning though the metal.