Hiatus

OriginalRen

I know people don't care nor do people post these kinds of threads anymore, but I thought I'd make an announcement to say that I'm going through a rough spot emotionally right now, so I'll be putting the new game on hold and taking some time away from Fuwanovel. The whole Aokana TL mess is just pushing me down quite hard, and I just need some time away from visual novel related material. I guess it feels better to post that.

I'll still be signing in on occasion to check if something was updated, I just won't be actively posting for awhile. That being said, if you need to reach out to me, feel free to PM.

Thanks, and sorry for calling this out.

Dude, if you know of some issues that led to the Aokana things happening, I think you should look into them. This is off of second hand information, but I don't approve of how you dealt with astro during translation project. Translators/people aren't just people you can 'manage' into doing what you want.

Anyways, do take it easy.