Hello, fellow VN readers!

Ioruko

Hi there and nice to meet you!

I am an artist (currently hobbyist but planning to become a professional illustrator) and I love anime, visual novels and games! 

I registered on this forum yesterday and spent some time reading various topics, that caught my attention, and I thought that it was rude of me just stalking the forum without being properly introduced. :wafuu:

English is not my native language, I also studied Japanese at my Uni and currently earn my living with it on my day job. 

I've read several visual novels in English including Saya no uta, Muv-Luv Alternative, Analogue: A Hate Story, Chaos; Head (dropped), Majikoi (main route). I also finished recently Mahoutsukai no yoru 「魔法使いの夜」in Japanese since it's untranslated, currently reading Subarashiki Hibi and Rewrite in Japanese. My current favorite is Mahoyo, although I think  my all-time favorite is still Muv-Luv Alternative. I like TypeMoon's Fate franchize, although I only watched TV anime series (Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night: UBW). 

I hope we will get along, although I mostly just read and rarely leave a comment or write a post. 

I might create my fan art thread later! :illya: 

3 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Well then, it's always nice to see a fellow artist join the forums

I never fancied T-M myself

Hope to see you around

3 hours ago, melo4496 said:

We'll get along, since I do the same! :miyako:

Welcome to the forums

3 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

Welcome to fuwa Ioruko, enjoy your stay ^_^ do you work as a translator? also what's your fav vn?

hope to see some of your art  :rimu:

3 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Hey, welcome to the forum! :miyako:

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay. 

2 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have. 

2 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Welcome to Fuwa, hope you enjoy your stay and will see you around :sachi:

2 hours ago, 12kami said:

welcome and nice to meet you~

Thank you all for the warm welcome! 

I indeed work as an interpreter (translator) with Japanese mostly and English.

I think it will be a pleasant stay (*^_^*)

Hello. It's nice to see new faces around. I'm pretty new here as well compared to some of the members here.

I'd like to see some of your art sometime as well.

If you want some more VNs to read, I'll recommend what I usually recommend which is G Senjou No Maou and the Kara No Shoujo series. They're not the best of all time, but you at least have to play them to form your own opinion of them.

I hope to see you around. :sachi:

1 hour ago, VirginSmasher said:

If you want some more VNs to read, I'll recommend what I usually recommend which is G Senjou No Maou and the Kara No Shoujo series. 

I've heard about both and watched a part of Kara no Shoujo 2 demo, it  was quite gory but interesting. I'm not sure I am into those kind of things. (>人<;)

1 minute ago, Ioruko said:

I've heard about both and watched a part of Kara no Shoujo 2 demo, it  was quite gory but interesting. I'm not sure I am into those kind of things. (>人<;)

The gore isn't the main focus of the VN. It's the interesting mystery that really engages you. But if that's your choice, I can't stop you. :sachi:

1 hour ago, Ollie- said:

huhu hey there,

welcome and enjoy yourself. :D

Would love to see some of your artworks. :3

1 hour ago, The Striker said:

Welcome to the fuwa

Enjoy your stay XD 

Thank you! It's nice to meet so many people sharing my interest in visual novels