Conjueror's Untranslated Visual Novel Tournament [Discussion]

Maxel

15 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

We need someĀ upsets to happen. Cant wait for any of the seeded big 4 to get eliminated.

*prays hard that it's not Baldr*

Even if I don't want it to happen, White Album 2 probably has the highest chance of that happening. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

This was a tough round but I picked Damekoi.

Just want to say: Conjueror never said he will translate anything and said that the point of his tournament is just to see wich VN is the more popular in the west.

Futhermore: I doubt he would reallyĀ translate VN like alicesoft's or nitroplus's... Don't get your hope too high...

Just now, Kirashi said:

Just want to say: Conjueror never said he will translate anything and said that the point of his tournament is just to see wich VN is the more popular in the west.

Futhermore: I doubt he would reallyĀ translate VN like alicesoft's or nitroplus's... Don't get your hope too high...

Everybody knows that this tournament's winner isn't gonna be translated for sure. Hell, Conjueror himself said somewhere that he would push for the winner's translation, not that it would be official. Whoever has hope that the tournament winner is gonna get translated should stop obsessing over the tournament and use that time to learn Japanese.

Current voting duel isĀ Ikusa Megami ZeroĀ vsĀ Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I really hopeĀ Ikusa Megami makes it. *holds thumbs*

Something I really like about Ikusa Megami is that it's not just a single title butĀ a whole series of highly rated titles with each one having a mixture of new and old characters. And I somehow find it very nice to play a title with characters I already know and like and it also offers the opportunityĀ to further develop the story and characters.

Just now, Decay said:

Hey, the current vote isn't over yet! Unfortunately Saihate no Ima doesn't standĀ a snowball's chance in hell.Ā 

I could bet on that ^^ Mahoyo have Type-Moon behind, it's like a tank which Saihate can't really tackle. I voted for Saihate, even though I want Mahoyo to win, just because I didn't want to see 80% to 20% xD

7 hours ago, Toranth said:

(No, I'm not bitter that every one of my preferred games soundly lost.Ā  Why do you ask?)

i couldnt agree more on almost all of my choices, regrettably... *sigh

I'm not so unhappy with the latest results withĀ Ikusa Megami Zero,Ā Ayoku no Eustia and Mahoyo going through. Actually, from the complete round, only Hatsusaku going out got me raging. I probably would have preferred Rui Tomo over Baldr Force, but neither of them would beat Baldr Sky, so it doesn't really matter. I can also forgive Tsuriotsu dropping out since it was against Akagoei which I'm currently reading. And so far it's pretty great and shaping up to be one of my all time favorites.