Onii-chan's Wondrous Happy Temple of Advice Giving and Jelly Doughnuts AND Hair Ruffling AND Questions Answered

Valmore

And since I'm all out of rice balls, you're loving, overprotective big brother is here to answer all sorts of questions about life... or any other topic that you care to throw at me. Clearly I'm the most qualified for this, because... I typed that I'm clearly the most qualified. So fire away. Or else I'll reach through the interwebs and ruffle your hair.

Edited by Valmore

Is Peashy the best grill after all?

This... is a tough question. One with definite consequences should the answer prove unfavorable to any person reading. If she is your best grill, I have no reason to contradict that. Yes, yes that's it. Now to ruffle your hair.

Do you think Nuclear Fusion energy will be possible in our lifetime? 

We have quite a few groups out there experimenting with it, but until the amount of power it takes to produce the output power becomes significantly less it won't be commercially viable. Our lifetime? Probably not.

I've been getting my ass stomped in hearthstone for the last month. What have I been doing wrong?

The simple answer would be to spend more money for better cards, as with most apps these days, pay-to-win is the surefire method. If that doesn't seem like a good solution, you may need to change the strategy of your deck by focusing on different matches in skills listed. Or pay money.

How can I convince you to change the title from Rice Balls to Jelly Doughnuts?

I aim to please.

I keep studying japanese but it seems I reached a point where I'm not learning anything anymore, is like my head is saying nope that's enough..  what should I do? should I curse kamisama in the heavens?

Cursing kamisama might alleviate some stress but probably not much else. Maybe you could force yourself to use Japanese. Change your browser's language to Japanese and make yourself use it. Use your smart phone to look up what you miss.

Eehhhh Onii-chan? :vinty:

Can't we have a big breasted onee-chan instead? :rimu:

Onii-Chan would be pleased at the appearance of a nee-chan, regardless of cup size. Alas, your onii-chan is quite male.

Can I have a jelly doughnut?

Absolutely.

Can I have my chance to explore space after my death?

My seances never work so I don't have a good authority to note an answer to. Maybe we get to explore space after we've crossed over. Maybe we come back as waifus.

Was this thread created mainly to increase your post count so that you can reck us in Kaguya's fanfic? you little devil you

It's in the Coliseum, so it can't count towards post counts can it? :illya:

I might be very wrong don't kill me

Anyway... what's the best way of getting a hair ruffle from Onii-chan? :michiru:

Edited by AaronIsCrunchy

Was this thread created mainly to increase your post count so that you can reck us in Kaguya's fanfic? you little devil you

Not at all. Onii-chan is offended at this notion. It would take way more posts over months in this thread (though that would be nice to see) to achieve a power level like that. Why do you make onii-chan cry so? (>_<)

Oppai or flat?

To each their own, Nashe-kun. To me, all breasts are beautiful. My preference would range in the B-C area, but that's no reason to snub an A or D.

It's in the Coliseum, so it can't count towards post counts can it? :illya:

I might be very wrong don't kill me

Anyway... what's the best way of getting a hair ruffle from Onii-chan? :michiru:

*ruffles hair* Ask. Or do something cute.

Onii-chan can I have 40 dollars for a VN? I'm broke again.

Oddly enough I'm not against helping out in small doses - just this month I donated $40 to someone on Twitter to help with his cat's medical procedure. What VN are we talking? Maybe I can start a fund.

Oddly enough I'm not against helping out in small doses - just this month I donated $40 to someone on Twitter to help with his cat's medical procedure. What VN are we talking? Maybe I can start a fund.

Kara no shoujo :illya:

Nah onii-chan you shold save it for the cats. There are still many cats in need of medical care out there! Go save them! TO THE CATMOBILE! :pyaa:

Can jet fuel truly melt steel beams?

On its own? No. Jet fuel burns at a temperature too low to melt steel beams. However, a large enough inferno from jet fuel would certainly weaken the physical structure of steel beams, allowing it to warp and bend, and since steel beams are usually supporting something, warped steel beams will lose that support.

So no, 9/11 was not an inside job.

How do I increase my Smash 4 skill without getting terribly frustrated at no results and pro players beating me?

Examine your basic strategy that you use to beat others with and find ways to to make variations that are effective. Then practice everything for muscle memorization. And just keep playing, but remember to have fun.

Kara no shoujo :illya:

Nah onii-chan you shold save it for the cats. There are still many cats in need of medical care out there! Go save them! TO THE CATMOBILE! :pyaa:

Episode 1 or 2? I don't have either, actually.