I need help deciding what to read to get back into the habit of reading VN's

Mugi

I stopped over half a year ago now for god knows what reason, and I really want to get back into it, but I have no idea what I should pick up. I don't want anything crazy, and it doesn't have to be a kamige or anything. Just something that is relatively light hearted but can have it's serious moments, like Princess Evangile or something. Oh yeah, and it has to be translated :sachi: 

And if you don't mind some gameplay in your VNs, there's always Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina, it's pretty laid-back and light-hearted. Also the fan patch for Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki might be coming out in the near future, which might be right up your alley.

(Oh, and also the impending release of Noble Works. Soon.)

I´d say, definitely pick up Eden*. It has good romance, light and funny moments, serious and more heavy moments that makes for a good contrast, its licensed and fairly short. Its a really good read. 

https://vndb.org/v1286

Problem being the heavy moments are heavy as can be. I'd not recommend this if you're looking for something lighthearted. Sure, it's a good read, but it'll leave you feeling like shit.

I´d say, definitely pick up Eden*. It has good romance, light and funny moments, serious and more heavy moments that makes for a good contrast, its licensed and fairly short. Its a really good read. 

Problem being the heavy moments are heavy as can be. I'd not recommend this if you're looking for something lighthearted. Sure, it's a good read, but it'll leave you feeling like shit.

Disagree with this. Its true that a good part of the VN is heavy moments, but they by no means leave you feeling like shit, and the overall experience comes of as light and rewarding. Moments being filled with emotion does not mean they cant be considered a light read. Guess it comes down to personal prefrence, but I think of this novel as a fairly light one.

Disagree with this. Its true that a good part of the VN is heavy moments, but they by no means leave you feeling like shit, and the overall experience comes of as light and rewarding. Moments being filled with emotion does not mean they cant be considered a light read. Guess it comes down to personal prefrence, but I think of this novel as a fairly light one.

have to agree with this, I was expecting it to have a heavy impact on me emotionally and I got disappointed.