Santa Hats for your Avatars

Fiddle

Can I have one too please? :kosame:

tel69ws.png

I can swear I told myself to readjust my profile picture numerous times and kept forgetting 

Anyways I know this is a little toooo greedy but can you do one for the new readjusted photo with a beard and a hat? Maybe a hat and a beard are too much, I was never stylish myself 

UiMWIxB.jpg

I shall append the beard of great justice.

sN6yCYp.png

I left a beardless tohsaka just so you could do the honors, i'm not disappointed:Teeku:

• 2 weeks later...

Can I have one for this avatar? N. 3, or if that's too out of the picture, N. 4 is my pick. I want a beard too!

Thanks so much Fiddle

edit: If you haven't started already wait for a second edit I'll try to make it look less cluttered

edit 2: Better, methinks

Edited by Funyarinpa

Can I have one for this avatar? N. 3, or if that's too out of the picture, N. 4 is my pick. I want a beard too!

Thanks so much Fiddle

edit: If you haven't started already wait for a second edit I'll try to make it look less cluttered

edit 2: Better, methinks

The beard fits exceedingly well!

Since I'm so very sure you have lots and lots of idle time on your hands, I decided to go out of my way to request a Santa Hat out of you, at your discretion.

TqIHryt.jpg

Thank you for the wide scope, sir!

http://imgur.com/scicdL5

Number 1 for me!? <3

Or another if you think there's a better choice~

and um, a random special request. Can you put one centered just above my name on my sig?? I love this

Both tasks accomplished without fail! Well, I hope. The avatar is rather opposed to fitting anything.

http://imgur.com/1zxIvAW

http://imgur.com/t6KjOH9

And thank you for hating embedded images, IPB!

Edited by Fiddle

I mean she's already wearing something on her head, but let's smack a Christmas hat on her. I'll leave it up to you to decide what looks best. Thanks~

bwXIulX.png

You can never have enough hats!

cwKNYYC.png

Ratatouille, is that you

The forum felt like deleting the image in my post for yours, and I assume you didn't have time to use it in what period it existed, so I've made another.

IQtpiuM.png

I mean she's already wearing something on her head, but let's smack a Christmas hat on her. I'll leave it up to you to decide what looks best. Thanks~

bwXIulX.png

You can never have enough hats!

cwKNYYC.png

Ratatouille, is that you

The forum felt like deleting the image in my post for yours, and I assume you didn't have time to use it in what period it existed, so I've made another.

IQtpiuM.png

5/7

Edited by Funyarinpa
before you get sad, this is a Reddit meme, I mean it's perfect

I regret to inform you that due to circumstances outside my control, I will have to abandon your image for the time being.

By that, I mean that having tried to dabble in image editing, I have made the perfect avatar, most befitting of the season. As it is vastly superior to yours, I ask that you excuse me for a couple of days whilst I take in the euphoria the image offers.

CgzxBvXK.jpg

#15 please ~~~ 

Well fit!

iQIHF5p.png

Ooooh if you can find one among those that fits my miku Avi i'd be most happy as long as it doesn't affect it's quality or goes above the size limit ^^ this is an awesome idea btw :kosame:

Nyeeeeeh, as mentioned in the main post, animated avatars are slightly beyond my capabilities, not to mention that if it's possible to make one that doesn't decrease quality, it's certainly beyond my comprehension. Yours would have very little space with which to fit the Santa hat regardless. My apologies.