Looking for pure comedy anime

MikeY91

I am watching Gintama right now and almost reached the last aired episode, i am looking for more comedy anime to watch, i prefer pure comedy ones, nothing too serious.

i have tried Beelzebub based on how many people were giving it a 10/10 and going crazy about it (This is why i stopped giving the anime score any attention, most of the top listed anime are overrated) , but i didn't like the jokes, also i hated the fact that that baby was naked the whole time, i mean wtf so disgusting lol

so please give me some good comedy anime, i actually liked the Rock Lee Naruto spin off, this is the type i am looking for really, nothing too serious.

The lack of Himouto Umaru-chan in this thread bothers me.

If you really like Gintama, try SKET Dance which follows pretty much the same format as Gintama, except it's a highschool setting. It even has a crossover episode with Gintama because the voice actors for both shows are the same.

Binbougami Ga! is my favorite manga of all time and the anime counterpart makes me crack up every time as well.

Mitsudomoe might me something to look into as well since the whole thing is just crazy kids doing crazy things.

Although it's very hit and miss, I found Yuru Yuri super entertaining so if you don't mind cute girls being all touchy with each other, this might be for you.

Lastly, a hidden gem I never forget, Hyakko.

Everything else noteworthy that I can remember has already been mentioned above but I'd definitely put Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou up at the top of recommendations for comedy anime.

School Days. One of the most hilarious anime out there. Also, try Mars of Destruction and Pupa.

you forgot boku no piko and pico no chico

You're right. Comedy gold right there.

are you guys kidding me???? i just looked it up, just what in the hell is that?

latest?cb=20130804170114&path-prefix=pl

:michiru:  :michiru:  :michiru:

I read all the post, and no one mentioned DD Hokuto no Ken. Try it it's funny, especially if you know the original anime.

There is also Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Minami-ke. and Love lab. But, they tend to turn into "drama" type for short moment.

Edit: Musekinin Kanchou Tylor was too funny.

Edited by Mikado069

I read all the post, and no one mentioned DD Hokuto no Ken. Try it it's funny, especially if you know the original anime.

There is also Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Minami-ke. and Love lab. But, they tend to turn into "drama" type for short moment.

Edit: Musekinin Kanchou Tylor was too funny.

Thank you i will definitely check these out as well ^_^