Final Japanese Blog Video Thanks

OriginalRen

I normally don't post a lot of content here, but I hope a majority of Fuwanovel members can take the time to watch this video if they get the chance. If anything, try to watch from 55:32 until the end of the video Thanks again everyone.

Although things have changed, I do want to say thanks for such an awesome year of blog videos. Thanks a whole lot!

"[...]McDonald's, right? Oh God getting ice cream is gonna be a terrible idea, should really be careful."

Dude, I just biblethump.png

Have a safe trip man. It'll be good, you'll get to see your dogs and some minor things like family and friends again. Let's chill out in Akiba sometime again in the future.

I don't have anything in particular to say but it felt inappropriate to not say anything. So I'll just say this.

I'm gonna miss you Ren. I really appreciate what you did for this community and it's members. Hopefully, I'm speaking for most of the people here on fuwa.

Got rekt by ending.

Take care, boyo. I'd love to tell you about what I'm experiencing in college and why I'm dead on the site too, but that's for another time, when I actually catch you.

If you haven't flown by the time I post this, have a safe trip. If you have, then enjoy new experiences.

Will always remember to be careful about the color of the flowers I'm going to give.  :kosame:

Well. That was an emotional rollercoaster.

Love you, man. You're an incredible person. That's why I, and probably most of your followers, keep up with and enjoy your content. You're not the only fortunate one : P -- you've done so much for so many people, here, and *we're* lucky to have you as a friend, Ren. 

What a video.

(... also... really dug the end music)

Be safe traveling. See you on the other side. 

Did Run die?

I made a vow to never watch his videos, but the comments are making it sound like he died.

Anyway, when I get my own place next year Ren, you're coming to visit even if you don't want to. And we'll do a stream at my house, and we'll both be naked. 

Please let this be a live action Sakura movie