IPB 4: Info and Error Reporting

Actually, double checking things, I can edit some members (tested with Tiago, OriginalRen and even Tay) but can't edit others (checked with Repanda and XionsProphecy).

Might be because they don't have the member title option available under a certain post count which in turn also makes it unavailable for staff to edit now whereas before staff could add member titles to members even if they didn't reach a certain post count.

How do I pull the Hex Colors from the Wayback machine?

099501a477.jpg

The one missing is this one, by the way--Ooh, auto-embed!  Shiny :D

But yes, the Sky one is the one missing.  Everything else seems to be in the current version.  How do I pull the Hex Codes?

Flash of red before colors reload on FuwaFabulous

Edited the defaults. Not sure why this is happening.

Red thingy still a thing~

At this point though i'm beginning to think there's something wrong on my part, and it's not that important anyway~

At this point though i'm beginning to think there's something wrong on my part, and it's not that important anyway~

Occasionally mine goes red, too. Mostly while loading or after taking an action, like posting.

Occasionally mine goes red, too. Mostly while loading or after taking an action, like posting.

I can verify this as well.

http://puu.sh/kFf0T/d7f1f6247a.jpg

d7f1f6247a.jpg

Additionally, only some things are turning to Strawberry, while the rest remains consistent.  For reference, my current setup is Slate and Emerald.  (Slate as a replacement for Sky)

Edited by Zodai

d7f1f6247a.jpg

Additionally, only some things are turning to Strawberry, while the rest remains consistent.  For reference, my current setup is Slate and Emerald.  (Slate as a replacement for Sky)

Could it be this is Fuwanovel subtle way of saying it wants a Red Theme? :michiru: 

d7f1f6247a.jpg

Could it be this is Fuwanovel subtle way of saying it wants a Red Theme? :michiru: 

Working on a Rose Red theme.

Well what I lost with the 'My Content' page is the ability to see if any of the threads I posted in had new posts. For me mostly the threads that I constantly read or check are the ones I am interested in and have posted in at least once.
In the new activity page you only see the topics that you created yourself and not the ones that you posted in. 

Well what I lost with the 'My Content' page is the ability to see if any of the threads I posted in had new posts. For me mostly the threads that I constantly read or check are the ones I am interested in and have posted in at least once.
In the new activity page you only see the topics that you created yourself and not the ones that you posted in. 

Ah. So you used that instead of following threads -- is that correct?

Yeah

Following every thread would make stuff messy and plus I generally follow announcement/TL projects threads to get mails.

I think what you're looking for is inside the "New Content" button. You can filter it by posts you've posted in: http://forums.fuwanovel.net/new-content/

Look on the left-hand side

Yeah

Following every thread would make stuff messy and plus I generally follow announcement/TL projects threads to get mails.

Read my above post, and then here's the exact link I was thinking of. It's the "New Content" page filtered to "New Content" and threads you've posted in: 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/new-content/?updateFilters=1&onlyParticipated=1

EDIT: You can also filter by "Since your last visit", in the last week, month, year, etc.

Edited by Tay

Yeah

Read my above post, and then here's the exact link I was thinking of. It's the "New Content" page filtered to "New Content" and threads you've posted in: 

EDIT: You can also filter by "Since your last visit", in the last week, month, year, etc.

Oh didn't notice those filters in New Content.
Well this should the trick.

Thanks a lot.
Tay to the resue ftw

Yeah

Oh didn't notice those filters in New Content.
Well this should the trick.

Thanks a lot.
Tay to the resue ftw

Consolidated what we've discussed into a topic for the (doubtless) many, many souls who aren't going to slog through this thread: 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/11872-replacements-for-my-content-button/

Actually, double checking things, I can edit some members (tested with Tiago, OriginalRen and even Tay) but can't edit others (checked with Repanda and XionsProphecy).

Might be because they don't have the member title option available under a certain post count which in turn also makes it unavailable for staff to edit now whereas before staff could add member titles to members even if they didn't reach a certain post count.

Can testify to this, my first original title was Conductor Of The Poop Train as bestowed upon me by @Nosebleed

also

I can confirm that enter key's auto line skip is maddening, any way to fix that?
Moreover, I haven't seen ANY notifications on mobile. That might just be me though.

Really like tagging, hopefully we'll have the custom titles back though (I love changing that).

edit:

Don't like the set square avatar size. Member title above picture feels odd too, but that I can probably get used to.

If you can change the set title names, wouldn't it make more sense to make them singular? "Administrator", "Member", "Global Moderator", etc. 

Overall, despite these nitpicks this update is great!

new edit (now with extra nitpick):

I liked the "<User> liked a post you made in <thread>" notification more than the current "<User liked a post in <thread>". Nitpick.

Thanks to the new enter auto line skip, my posts look too long now :wafuu:
something I noticed when writing this edit: 
1) Emoticon settings show "core_emoticon_group_default" during selection, which obviously isn't an important issue at all, only important if you want to make the site look very polished (incredibly low priority IMO).

2) "Location<location>" right below the avatar doesn't seem to have any space between "Location" and the data user enters.

3) It's harder to get to Notifications on mobile right now, which is a pity because it looks great.

edit 3: Any way to uncheck the "show that the message has been edited" by default?

edit 4: Rooke's theme looks like a long neglected governmental healthcare website.
edit 5: Getting the flashes of red in Fuwabulous too. the red box with the number of active members on the "Chat" icon on the header's slightly out of the "Chat" icon which is p. annoying.

Edited by Funyarinpa

Umm tay, i realize this is only partly on topic, but i felt sending a email about this to be a bit excessive.

I am one of those people who got one of those emails in which you said that my login name and display name were different and that they were now merged. (no problem with this)
Except i did not get one mail i got three of them which were all send at the exact same time, now i dont mind recieving mail from fuwa but recieving the same mail three times is a bit strange.
any idea as wo why this happed.

P.S please fix the line distance it is way to big rigt now, and pressing shift+enter every time i want to end a line get mildly annoying.