Your Favorite Anime Serie, movie and so on.

Novel21

I'm sure many of you have Anime Mal where you have listed your favorite anime serie, movie and so on.

So I want there upload your number one favorite anime in your anime Mal and tell me why you like that anime and you can upload your anime so you don't like and tell meg why you don't like it.

I can start first so there understand what I mean.

here is my number one favorite anime.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10155/Dog_Days

I like Dog Days since it have Kemonomimi in it and that its so amazing.

I like the story, character, music and background very much.

its very cute anime with many cute Kemonomimi in it.

and my favorite character are Princess Milchore, she is so cute and kawaii.

so now I explained what I mean.

That was all from now, see you later

Novel21:-)

I absolutly can not choose only 1, here is atleast three:

1) FMA Just and absolute must see.

Also on of my personal favorites but he meant just one.

So i picked the on least likely to be mentioned by others.

Not because it is worse but because it is lesser known.

Anime - eh, I don't really have any anime in particular that I name as my favorite. They're generally just better as manga or LN.

Movie - Mimi wo Sumaseba. I'm fairly biased about this one; I loved it since my childhood days, and it'll continue to be my favorite for a long time to come.

Favorite anime would be Toradora!, or Tetsuwan no birdy

Toradora for the perfectly executed second half of the show, beleivable and likable characters.

Tetsuwan no birdy, for the very high production value, interesting story and very good character devellopment.

Favorite anime movie would be either Ghost in the shell, or The wolf children.

Ghost in the shell for the atmosphere and soundtrack.

The wolf children because, dunno, you should watch it.

seems i misread this threats title abit, as my most loved ones are in fact:

anime:

- Zetsuen No Tempest

- Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

- Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

light novel:

- Owari no Chronicle

- Kyoukaisen-jou no Horizon

- Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

visual novel:

- Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi

- Kagerou Touryuuki

- Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2

Manga:

- Berserk

My favorite anime is will forever be Steins;Gate. It was what completely ruined my li..... (ahem) I mean it is what got me into anime and visual novels. A fantastic new angle on the typical time travel story with lovable characters and emotional twists and turns everywhere.

My favorite anime movie would be the Kara no Kyoukai series. A type moon story that isn't ANOTHER spin off of Fate and animated by UFO table the movies have a hypnotizing quality about them that makes you entranced by the beauty and philosophy of it all.

My favorite visual novel would be the original Muv Luv Trillogy. Great science fiction, great characters, a relatable and very human protagonist that develops as the story progresses Muv Luv is everything I look for in a good visual novel. It also made me cry like a bitch, something that only my Dad had been able to do before this point.

My favorite manga would be GATE, Thus the jsdf fought there. While I find the A-1 pictures adaptation severly lacking in direction and general animation quality, the manga is a splendor to behold. Richly detailed illustrations with a fun story of action and over the top political intrigue GATE might not be the most intelligent piece of fiction, but by god is it fun.

Granted I'm severly lacking in the light novel department The Empty Box and The Zeroth Maria will likely hold my favorite light novel spot for a loooong time. Combining various story tropes like time loops, body swipes, and monkey pawesque gift giving this series weaves a complex tail of flawed characters that you are hard press to call good or evil.