What are you playing?

After the "Grisaia-Disappointment" i now just started G-Senjou. I think i really will like it from what i've seen till now. I like kyousuke, all the other characters and the whole setting. So I'm looking forward to the next hours :)

Greetz

you're the first person i've seen calling the grisaia a disappointment  :blink: 

Well, I'm just a bit more quiet about it. The only route I liked was Sachi's.

sachi's route was the first time i cried to a VN although i must say her problem had a real illogical solution 

Finished Remember11 this morning.

I'm conflicted. There's no doubt in my mind that, as a whole, I loved the VN, but... I need more time to dwell over that ending. I thought about it extensively and looked at some other theories, so I am confident I now understand most of the unexplained mysteries, but I can't help but feel the VN should have been more forthcoming with the answers.

People say it ended the way it did due to budget constraints, but I don't think that's all there is to it. The VN very clearly ties the vague ending and lack of a true route to one of the core mysteries; Satoru's plan, which I believe was to capture/kill/or otherwise trap the 4th dimensional being aka the player. Having the player constantly search for the answers and the "true route" was a very clever way of creating this "infinity loop."

Given that, I'd assume the other planned ending/s (before budget issues) would be to have the player "escape" the loop and solve the mysteries. Shame that we'll probably never get such a conclusion, though.

Anyways, I'd give it an 8 or 9 out of 10. Everything was fantastic except for the questionable ending.

Going on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but when I come back I'll be beginning Muv-Luv!

Hey, I just started Muv-Luv myself! There are a shitload of choices right off the bat, and I don't even know if they make any difference. Too many characters, too few routes. Also, not including a yaoi route is a sin in my books, with that little cutie mocking me from beyond the robot game.

Story seems slightly repetitive, actually. Also, I have absolutely NO IDEA what route I'm taking until I'm already on it. Also, why does Yuuko-sensei exist?

Oooookay...just got to the "Professor Dave" part of Makina's route.  What is with the shows Makina watches?  They're so...undescribably weird.

Professor Dave is nothing compared to that maguro man

Oooookay...just got to the "Professor Dave" part of Makina's route.  What is with the shows Makina watches?  They're so...undescribably weird.

I'll make it even weirder for you then - Professor Dave's channel is a special h-scene collection built into Meikyuu.

Yeah.

I'll make it even weirder for you then - Professor Dave's channel is a special h-scene collection built into Meikyuu.

Yeah.

the questions he asks before you get to choose a h-scene are just *sigh*