What are you playing?

So i just recently adding Hoshizora no Memoria in addition to G-SNM. I just played one hour or so but it's exactly the thing i needed. It's so sweet i might get diabetes from it but it looks great at now.

Greetz

so what do you think of the protagonist of G-SNM? worse than yuuji? :P 

so what do you think of the protagonist of G-SNM? worse than yuuji? :P

Yes, i think so... but despite of that, i somehow like his character... he feels honest to me, not like yuuji ...

Maybe it's a little bit strange... but thats me ;)

Greetz

Quick question.  About how far am I through Makina's route?  Summer vacation just started, and Yuuji is in the middle of taking Makina to visit Asako's grave.  I'm wondering, since I've heard that Makina's route is preeeeety long.

since i played it a while ago i don't exactly remember but the the name of the scenes is seed of the world tree and there is like 17 or 18 in the route so i think you still have a long way to go...

since i played it a while ago i don't exactly remember but the the name of the scenes is seed of the world tree and there is like 17 or 18 in the route so i think you still have a long way to go...

Wow, that's long.  Thanks for the approximation.  Guess I'm in for the long haul.

EDIT: I checked in the main menu, and I guess I just finished Seed of the World Tree 8, so not as bad as I thought. 

It just felt so long to get to the meat of the girl's route...

Especially in Amane's route. ;)

I'm thinking of doing Meiya + Sumika and skipping the rest of extra... but I feel bad for this  -_- I don't know...

I can't blame anyone for doing this; I did the same thing.  I will say that some routes have some foreshadowing for Alternative.  Ayamine's in particular.

Why do people say it isn't worth it to play Muv-Luv and Extra? This game has some of the best scene transitions I've ever seen (Except for the robot battles, that shit is just embarrassing). I don't like how I don't have a route for the little dude, and I don't like how only the main characters are shown, then there are the robot battles that you are meant to fail no matter what, but I can't think of anything else wrong with it.

Why do people say it isn't worth it to play Muv-Luv and Extra? This game has some of the best scene transitions I've ever seen (Except for the robot battles, that shit is just embarrassing). I don't like how I don't have a route for the little dude, and I don't like how only the main characters are shown, then there are the robot battles that you are meant to fail no matter what, but I can't think of anything else wrong with it.

:blink: You're the first.

Have you played unlimited yet?

Most people find it an extremely mediocre romcom with terrible characters that barely anybody likes. It sounds harsh but thats the jist of it.

Most people find it an extremely mediocre romcom with terrible characters that barely anybody likes. It sounds harsh but thats the jist of it.

I wouldn't even say anyone thinks Extra and Unlimited is not worth playing. Most Muv Luv fans think Extra is essential to Alternative, as mediocre as it is.

Especially in Amane's route. ;)

I can't blame anyone for doing this; I did the same thing.  I will say that some routes have some foreshadowing for Alternative.  Ayamine's in particular.

I have been doing all the routes for both Extra and i am nearly finished unlimited and hoping to do the same, but i enjoy it ^^

Don't you find out in the spa that even in extra the "little dude" is a girl? when takeru is questioning him, and in unlimited he has one i am sure

I don't see how :o i love all the characters they all have their moments when i just can't help but love them haha :') 

I wouldn't even say anyone thinks Extra and Unlimited is not worth playing. Most Muv Luv fans think Extra is essential to Alternative, as mediocre as it is.

Ah, still not tried Alternative yet but i have it downloaded, i downloaded chronicles vol 1 as well, but still got a long way yet as i am just nearly finished unlimited but i need to do all the routes 

I am at the santa conversation

:)

Well, I have yet to play Extra or Unlimited, so I guess I just spoiled a few BIG surprises. In any case, the characters are not so boring, and the game itself is very well made. Also, for once no stereotyping. English is spoken as English should be spoken, not all messed up and mutilated.

Well, I have yet to play Extra or Unlimited, so I guess I just spoiled a few BIG surprises. In any case, the characters are not so boring, and the game itself is very well made. Also, for once no stereotyping. English is spoken as English should be spoken, not all messed up and mutilated.

Wait did i spoil something!! :o thought i had spoilers covering it?

See, I said I spoiled myself. I clicked the spoiler.

In any case, has anyone here played DRAMAtical Murder before? I'd like a review, if possible.

Ah was worried in case it was a typo since u and i are near haha xD and not read it sorry 

Oh, you should never worry for that with me. I will never use a shorthand version for 'you'. Ever. I prefer to be proper in spelling.

ah ^.^ i try my best but my grammar is not amazingly good, i am Scottish and English is my main language that i know and have grown up with but my grammar and spelling is not perfect, mainly my comma use i am told but i try to improve upon it

I am a complete mess. I still have left 1 route from Kamidori, have to keep reading Umineko 2nd chapter, finish Yumina The Ehereal final route, keep playing Koihime, (currently) playing Kara no Shoujo and now I want to (download and) play Majikoi. And I still have some VN's for me to download.

And I ended up dropping Otoboku because it was all...not so interesting I guess? The story was weird and the writing was akward. (or maybe I just didn't like it at all)

I need to use my free time while I still have it >.>

Since Berilium felt like complaining, let me clarify my situation: I am currently reading my final route in Kamidori, halfway through every game in the Infinity series (excluding Code_18, that shit sucks), just started Ayakashibito, 1 route through Clannad, blazing through Muv-Luv, finishing Grisaia No Kajitsu, trying out Kingdom, playing Yuukyuu No Shounenshoujo, trying to enjoy the beginning of Shikkoku No Sharnoth, on the sixth level of Tears To Tiara, about to start Phantom Of Inferno, and fixing my versions of Symphonic Rain, Duel Savior and the Ryushiki07 games simultaneously. And all that does not include my growing wishlist of VNs or my other non-VN games.