What are you playing?

Recommended route order for Majikoi? Altough I don't think it's necessary I would like to have some directions >.> (I have to enjoy what I can)

that's how i played it yukie-->momoyo-->chris-->kazuko at the very least i recommend you save kazuko for last

I am a complete mess. I still have left 1 route from Kamidori, have to keep reading Umineko 2nd chapter, finish Yumina The Ehereal final route, keep playing Koihime, (currently) playing Kara no Shoujo and now I want to (download and) play Majikoi. And I still have some VN's for me to download.

And I ended up dropping Otoboku because it was all...not so interesting I guess? The story was weird and the writing was akward. (or maybe I just didn't like it at all)

I need to use my free time while I still have it >.>

After beating Kamidori once, I couldn't stand playing it again. Yuela's route was so shallow and the gameplay wasn't addicting enough to make up for them. 

Currently Grisaia Mitcher's route, and I'm wondering what the heck am I reading.

Well I'm on a date with Michiru right now and there is some seriously awkward and embarrassing things happening. I'd alt-tab out of this and turn on some H scene CGs if someone walked in and saw what I was reading.

Currently Grisaia Mitcher's route, and I'm wondering what the heck am I reading.

Well I'm on a date with Michiru right now and there is some seriously awkward and embarrassing things happening. I'd alt-tab out of this if someone walked in and saw what I was reading. 

Haha :P i like her as a character, she's interesting

Well I'm on a date with Michiru right now and there is some seriously awkward and embarrassing things happening. I'd alt-tab out of this and turn on some H scene CGs if someone walked in and saw what I was reading.

the plot for her route is so bad the translator had to rewrite somethings 

awkward things? like giving her stones?

the plot for her route is so bad the translator had to rewrite somethings 

awkward things? like giving her stones?

Lol wow. I had no idea.

Like everything. I know this sounds shallow and mean spirited, but that first kiss  (and second) made me cover up my eyes even though it was just all text.

What's charming is that I feel sorry for something in this route?

Lol wow. I had no idea.

Like everything. I know this sounds shallow and mean spirited, but that first kiss  (and second) made me cover up my eyes even though it was just all text.

What's charming is that I feel sorry for something in this route?

but you got to admit she looks cute in that outfit she wore in that date

anyway she will show quite the development in her route

Just finished Amane's route in Grisaia can't hold back the tears. Such a wonderful ending I can't help it... Should i play the other routes? Has to be hard to top that IMO but maybe that's the feels talking... Would feel like I am cheating on Amane though...

Just finished Amane's route in Grisaia can't hold back the tears. Such a wonderful ending I can't help it... Should i play the other routes? Has to be hard to top that IMO but maybe that's the feels talking... Would feel like I am cheating on Amane though...

if you couldn't hold back your tears in amane's route wait until you play sachi's route

if you couldn't hold back your tears in amane's route wait until you play sachi's route

Sachi looks like a really fun route. I'm tempted to play her next, but I want to save her for last if Makina proves to be a boring route. If so I want to get Makina out of the way first.

Sachi looks like a really fun route. I'm tempted to play her next, but I want to save her for last if Makina proves to be a boring route. If so I want to get Makina out of the way first.

makina's rote is basically yuuji's route i wouldn't call it boring it really drops some light on how yuuji became what he is

oh,and if you don't cry at the end of sachi's route you're not human :o  

makina's rote is basically yuuji's route i wouldn't call it boring it really drops some light on how yuuji became what he is

oh,and if you don't cry at the end of sachi's route you're not human :o  

What is weird to me is Sakaki. In the two routes that I've played without gunning for her, she turns into a completely normal girl and losing her box cutter. It's almost out of character. Makes it hard to believe this was the same girl isolating herself in the common route and brandishing her proud attitude to everyone. 

What is weird to me is Sakaki. In the two routes that I've played without gunning for her, she turns into a completely normal girl and losing her box cutter. It's almost out of character. Makes it hard to believe this was the same girl isolating herself in the common route and brandishing her proud attitude to everyone. 

when you get into a rote other heroines except the one you're with will just disappear but i do agree with you she really did have a shift of personality but that's what they call character development 

Cheesus. Kara no Shoujo endings are depressing as hell but they are not bad at all, even tough I don't like bad endings I saw them all. 

Altough I never actually played or read anything mistery related I like this a lot.

I'll begin my 2nd playtrough hoping a happy true ending otherwise I'll punch my dog in the nose /._./

Just finished MIchiru's route. I guess you can say it's a 2 in one route. There were a lot of fun moments where I'm reminded of Great Teacher Onizuka. I'm utterly speechless at Yuuji in this route. Some of the things he said and did to Michiru should have been illegal.  

I'm going to flip a coin on Makina and Sachi now. I wish there was a harem ending. 

edit: Sachi has er... disturbing fingers. My whole image of her is destroyed.

New_Bitmap_Image.png

Sachi has er... disturbing fingers. My whole image of her is destroyed.

New_Bitmap_Image.png

Yeah, if you look closely, you'll notice it's just the artist's depiction of her fingers going inward rather than fanned out like normal. It's hard to tell if you understand what I just said, so I'll just say Yuuji's fingers are going outwards in this picture.

After beating Kamidori once, I couldn't stand playing it again. Yuela's route was so shallow and the gameplay wasn't addicting enough to make up for them.

I know what you mean about the losing your will to play thing. Though, for me, it seemed like Serwalvi lacked depth the most. Oh, and I continued playing after about five months, so I'm not too sure I'm right about that, but from what I remember of the other routes, Yuela was my favorite, and the pink girl was surprisingly not so shallow.

Yeah, if you look closely, you'll notice it's just the artist's depiction of her fingers going inward rather than fanned out like normal. It's hard to tell if you understand what I just said, so I'll just say Yuuji's fingers are going outwards in this picture.

I understand what you mean about the angle and dimensions but it's still comical. This artist(s) has some beautiful pictures but (s)he also draws some very unflattering angles of the girls. I might be alone on the opinion in this though. There was one CG of Sakaki where she looked quite manly to me with her large square jaw and nose. 

I know what you mean about the losing your will to play thing. Though, for me, it seemed like Serwalvi lacked depth the most. Oh, and I continued playing after about five months, so I'm not too sure I'm right about that, but from what I remember of the other routes, Yuela was my favorite, and the pink girl was surprisingly not so shallow.

Yuela was my favorite out of the bunch too and I picked just her. I heard about how Serwalvi's route was the worst and so I couldn't fathom it. 

I understand what you mean about the angle and dimensions but it's still comical. This artist(s) has some beautiful pictures but (s)he also draws some very unflattering angles of the girls. I might be alone on the opinion in this though. There was one CG of Sakaki where she looked quite manly to me with her large square jaw and nose. 

Yuela was my favorite out of the bunch too and I picked just her. I heard about how Serwalvi's route was the worst and so I couldn't fathom it. 

I found it the same as you do. It was entertaining how the artist manages to mess up these things without actually messing them up. And, by god, DO NOT READ ANYTHING IN SERWALVI'S ROUTE. JUST SKIP EVERYTHING AND GO TO BATTLE.

I have just completed Grisaia, it was a pretty awesome read. I have a personal bias towards Michiru since her route was so god damn cute!

Rating the routes on personal enjoyment my order would be Amane>Michiru>Makina>Sachi>Yumiko. I loved Angelic Howl so much that I was thinking about it for days after I finished reading it. Well onto Steins;Gate

El Psy Congroo.