What are you playing?

Oh my you must play Clannad first. You'll miss so much if you dont.

Im getting ready to play Hoshizora no Memoria. Ryoji said it was amazing so thats next for me.

Hoshizora no Memoria...finished it some days ago...loved it lots.

Moon/Terra done, just Oppai ending (canon!) left.

I'm not really sure words do it justice. Lordy lord. Think that might be the best thing ever to come out of Key writing and message wise.

I'm pretty impressed.

I'll wait for your review of the Oppai Ending xD

I've just finished Edelweiss, including Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia. I just had to play Rin's route, I don't understand why they didn't put her in the main game.

And tonight or tomorrow I think I'm gonna start playing Muv-Luv. I've been wanting to play it for some time now.

I've been playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister, I didn't have the intention of playing it seriously, but I blinked and realized that I've been playing it for more than 20 hours already...

I have to focus on finishing My girlfriend is the president, but it's going to be hard, KAM got me and it doesn't feel like it's gonna release me soon :/

Just finished Shizuru's route in Rewrite.. I was quite disappointed with the ending..

I really hoped for a happy one.. *sigh.. I just want Shizuru to be happy at the end.. *sigh..

Well, so much for that.. It was still good.. I got really attached to Shizuru ^^

I'll be playing Akane's route next, though maybe not now..

Hehe Just cleared all of FSN >u<!! AAAH IT was just SOOO GOOD I almost cried in the third route near the end hehe >u<

When Tohsaka hugged Sakura I could feel my tears just start to well up aaah It was just so emotional //weeps

I'm going to start playing Clannad now after hearing so much about it! I've played through just a bit but WOW I'm just getting washed over by a wave of nostalgia over the songs //bestillmyheart

I'm going to start playing Clannad now after hearing so much about it! I've played through just a bit but WOW I'm just getting washed over by a wave of nostalgia over the songs //bestillmyheart

I had the same feeling when I started playing Clannad.. The dango daikazoku song was just too nostalgic ^^

Hehe Just cleared all of FSN >u<!! AAAH IT was just SOOO GOOD I almost cried in the third route near the end hehe >u<

When Tohsaka hugged Sakura I could feel my tears just start to well up aaah It was just so emotional //weeps

Manly tears were shed.

No yuri ending, though. >:

Finished Muv-Luv Extra and started Unlimited already. I'm still in the common route, but I think it's better than Extra. Much more interesting.

Oh, I'm also playing Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness on the PSP, but I don't think it can be called a VN.

It's my first time playing it and I really like it. I thought I wouldn't like it because I didn't like Final Fantasy Tactics much, but it's really fun.

Wrapping up School Days HQ, currently deciding between Hozhizora, Rewrite and Umineko to play afterwards..

School Days HQ is a great game. I put it on hold because of other stuff coming up, but i will get back to it eventually.

I suggest Rewrite next. Its so amazing.

Finished Muv-Luv Extra and started Unlimited already. I'm still in the common route, but I think it's better than Extra. Much more interesting.

Oh, I'm also playing Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness on the PSP, but I don't think it can be called a VN.

It's my first time playing it and I really like it. I thought I wouldn't like it because I didn't like Final Fantasy Tactics much, but it's really fun.

DISGAEA.

SO MUCH YES.

:lol:

Yeah after completing 4 routes of good endings, I've decided that I've seen the best of School Days and any more of this Russian Roulette would be pushing my luck, so yeah I'm moving onto Rewrite now. I really don't want to deal with these extremely gore NTR'ish scenes.