What are you playing?

Why? Serious question. It's not that I'm expecting a great game... hell, maybe not even a good one, but does it suck and it's boring or does it suck but it's kinda lulzy?

I think the latter is the most accurate, so i guess it's not <totally> devoid of entertainment, but uh.

Y-You'll see.

Hmm, I think the fuwapocalypse ate my post saying that I finished Amaranto and started KiraKira.

So, about KiraKira - for someone who says he dislikes crossdressing so often, he sure seems to like crossdressing. xD

Kira Kira was the first VN I played after learning of their existence. Don't forget that Kirari gets a second route after you finish the first 3.

Finally starting Little bursters ! I'm really excited !

Well worth it. Just don't stay up until 5 in the morning like I did for a week straight. Geez... -_-

As for me, I've been going back to finish VNs I never got the chance to complete. Katawa Shoujo, G-Senjou, Grisaia...I've tackled about 3-4 routes in each but didn't get around to finishing them all.

Did Rin1 ...

God thank you for the end ...

I played for 2 days, an NOTHING happened ...
It was fun ... but were was the drama ? the romance ? the KEY factor ?

But the ending kept my hopes up ... I guess it's not rin's real ending (well there's a rin2 duh).

Please tell me it's gonna be good from now on.
I liked it, but 15h without anything happening was a bit long.

Did Rin1 ...

God thank you for the end ...

I played for 2 days, an NOTHING happened ...

It was fun ... but were was the drama ? the romance ? the KEY factor ?

But the ending kept my hopes up ... I guess it's not rin's real ending (well there's a rin2 duh).

Please tell me it's gonna be good from now on.

I liked it, but 15h without anything happening was a bit long.

Rin 1 is pretty much a buildup to Rin 2, which is a buildup to Refrain- AKA the most emotional part of the novel. So just keep pushing through, it pays off. :3

As for me, I finally finished Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteru. I can't say it was as good as my initial impressions made it out to be, as it hit a wall at the heroine routes and never fully recovered, but eh, I got some pretty good laughs from the common route, so I can't complain too much.

Next up in my backlog is Ever17. Finally finishing it (well, restarting it, really) after almost a year with no progress. I'm pretty excited about this one, too, considering how long I spent hunting down a physical copy.  

Next up in my backlog is Ever17. Finally finishing it (well, restarting it, really) after almost a year with no progress. I'm pretty excited about this one, too, considering how long I spent hunting down a physical copy.  

I highly recommend finishing this one. The game is good, but the true ending is fantastic and it completely blew my mind the first time through. Just thinking about it now still gives me chills. I can't believe you managed to grab a physical copy! :o

I highly recommend finishing this one. The game is good, but the true ending is fantastic and it completely blew my mind the first time through. Just thinking about it now still gives me chills. I can't believe you managed to grab a physical copy! :o

I've been meaning to get back to it for a while now, so I'm glad I'm finally taking the time to do it. And I'm pretty amazed that I got it at all, to be honest- I hunted around online for a year or two before I found a guy with a brand-new, sealed copy, willing to trade it for a couple manga volumes I had lying around. Making that trade was the proudest moment of my life.  :lol:

Finally FINALLY started Steins;Gate

I had this on hold for as long as i can remember.

I regret not playing it sooner as i'm fairly enjoying it even after watching the anime.

Mayushii route GET~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmpgbb6b3Wc

The anime was great, but the VN was still better (as if anyone had any doubts) plus there's a few scenes from the VN that aren't in the anime. ;)

The anime was great, but the VN was still better (as if anyone had any doubts) plus there's a few scenes from the VN that aren't in the anime. ;)

I'm looking forward to that.

I had 0 doubts it was better i just never had the drive to finally get to it.

But since i'm also writing a fuwa walkthrough for it it's the perfect chance.

Mayuri is putting a smile on my face every time she speaks. God it feels good going back to these characters.

Wow as Expected from Key Little Busters is really good. Only did 1/6 routes an Rin1 ... and it's good, for real.

Key is really good, they have really awesome artists working for them, music and graphics a marvelous to say the least.

Just take title menu's theme ... Oh my god it gives me chills.

Story is still confusing (kurugawa) but it's poetic in a way, just as Clannad was.

Key knows how to make me geniunely happy. I'm just happy.

Can't wait to finish it.

I'm king of forcing my way into Cross+Channel at the moment. I don't like the character designs or the MC so far, but since I've just read a few scenes, I can't really judge it yet. I have no doubts it gets better later on, just need to get to that point.

Other than that, I'm making my way through Kimi ga Nozomu Eien at a snail's pace. Originally picked up the VN just so I could avoid the anime and go straight for Hayase (dat MLA influence), but they're making the Takayuki x Suzumiya pairing so damn adorable that I can't even stick to the original plan anymore. The VN is nice so far, though everything was going too nicely for some time... I expect something horrible to happen really soon, probably the main crux of the story, which almost makes me scared to continue reading. :D

Wow as Expected from Key Little Busters is really good. Only did 1/6 routes an Rin1 ... and it's good, for real.

Key is really good, they have really awesome artists working for them, music and graphics a marvelous to say the least.

Just take title menu's theme ... Oh my god it gives me chills.

Story is still confusing (kurugawa) but it's poetic in a way, just as Clannad was.

Key knows how to make me geniunely happy. I'm just happy.

Can't wait to finish it.

Man I wish I could forget everything about LB! and replay it again. You have a lot to look forward to, I would go as far as to say that there are some things that hit even harder than Clannad. :)