What are you playing?

I'd say only do Riho's and Kanade's routes, the other two aren't worth your time unless you specifically want their H-scenes.

well i want to compleate the entire game i never only partly play a vn im surprised how many routes iv been told sucked then found i enjoyed them, of and rimus to kawaii to pass up

To be honest, both Kanade and Riho are pretty equal on the "true ending" aspect in my opinion. No idea which one was picked for FDs or whatever, but still. Also, while the sideroutes are of... questionable quality, at least they are short.

<--- read Kanade last because kuutsundere is DOWANT so first

For me riho route was the best ( didn't played others. Just i didn't want to play them after riho route .Riho route was just too good)

I would recommend reading Kanade's route if you ever feel inclined, as IIRC it's the only one that goes into what fully happened with Johann (your violin rival) and resolves it.

Kanade's and Riho's were definitely the best, though the others weren't exactly bad. While I haven't played it, i'm pretty sure that Riho is the heroine he ends up with in d2b Vs Deardrops ~Cross The Future~

Based on the synopsis it must be the case; plus,

KiraKira also pretty much assumes her true ending as well as she's wandering Europe performing.

The other routes are still really good, but I really liked Riho's. That one had my tears all over the place AND

you get to hear the awesome concert scene when they open for Leo.

Honestly Kanade's route touched me most, but that's probably due to personal resonance with a certain scene.

I think I enjoyed her route the most too. The stuff in the

strip club

was quite amusing and then there was the climax of your relationship with Johann. I'd probably say Riho had the better character though, but it's been awhile so I may be overlooking some stuff.

I'm currently playing the following and their progress:

-Little Busters! - Komari's route

-G-Senjou no Maou - Finished up to Kanon's route (I want to complete the side routes first before completing true route)

-Remember11 - Day 4 (I didn't realize how easy it was to get a bad ending...)

-Umineko Chiru - Episode 5.

-Da Capo II - Koko's route.

-Ef - Chihiro's arc.

-Tomoyo After

...I'm slow but I like to take my time and also, Umineko is my priority :3

Finished the "normal" heroine routes in Hoshizora, just some of my thoughts before I move on to the last 2:

First and foremost, the memes in the translation are annoying, doubly so when it's in an h-scene (looking at you, Chinami).

Speaking of Chinami, I didn't find her annoying early on, although I remember someone mentioning here that her "Onii-chan onii-chan onii-chan!" put them off of the game. Her route wasn't very good however, not only does it have a 23-ish year old vowing to marry a 13-ish year old and an aunt being happy that her barely-highschool age niece possibly getting pregnant, it was more of a plot point dump than a story, since pretty much nothing happened.

About Asuho's and Komomo's routes, I don't know if it's the writer's or the translator's fault, but they put so much emphasis on Asuho's being on the right and sending -her- off, that it was obvious what the twist was way before the reveal. Maybe I'm just getting genre-savvy.

Also Asuho has other problems than being deaf on one ear if she couldn't hear someone talking on her right side, much less if she couldn't hear yelling.

Other than those complaints I'm enjoying it a fair bit.

I particularly liked how Chinami complains about not having any screen time in Komomo's route (or was it Kosame's?), since I was just thinking about how she hadn't appeared once since the beginning of the route. :D

Finished Muv-Luv Alternative. Easily my new favorite visual novel.

Moving onto Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. Patched it with the console-release sprites so my eyes don't burn.

Finished the "normal" heroine routes in Hoshizora, just some of my thoughts before I move on to the last 2:

First and foremost, the memes in the translation are annoying, doubly so when it's in an h-scene (looking at you, Chinami).

Speaking of Chinami, I didn't find her annoying early on, although I remember someone mentioning here that her "Onii-chan onii-chan onii-chan!" put them off of the game. Her route wasn't very good however, not only does it have a 23-ish year old vowing to marry a 13-ish year old and an aunt being happy that her barely-highschool age niece possibly getting pregnant, it was more of a plot point dump than a story, since pretty much nothing happened.

About Asuho's and Komomo's routes, I don't know if it's the writer's or the translator's fault, but they put so much emphasis on Asuho's being on the right and sending -her- off, that it was obvious what the twist was way before the reveal. Maybe I'm just getting genre-savvy.

Also Asuho has other problems than being deaf on one ear if she couldn't hear someone talking on her right side, much less if she couldn't hear yelling.

Other than those complaints I'm enjoying it a fair bit.

I particularly liked how Chinami complains about not having any screen time in Komomo's route (or was it Kosame's?), since I was just thinking about how she hadn't appeared once since the beginning of the route.  :D

Chinami's H-scene meme made me laugh out loud XD