What are you playing?

Cat Girl Alliance

... my $20... :'(

First tag on VNDB is "Anal Sex".  Gee, I wonder it it's a nukige  :makina:

Finally prying myself away from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow long enough to make some more progress on Mayucchi's route.  I find Iyo Oowada to be a strange mixture of adorable and hilarious.  Dunno why, but I've always liked that hairstyle.

Reading AstralAir, Ichika route... uhh, it's terrible. Or rather it's just terrible disappointment. Route plot is only meh, nothing outright bad in here, but Ichika herself... I just hate this type of heroines. I hope this route will end soon, but they just started going out, so I guess there are still many hours of torment before me :/

First tag on VNDB is "Anal Sex".  Gee, I wonder it it's a nukige  :makina:

Finally prying myself away from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow long enough to make some more progress on Mayucchi's route.  I find Iyo Oowada to be a strange mixture of adorable and hilarious.  Dunno why, but I've always liked that hairstyle.

Amazing, I feel exactly the same way. On the other hand, Miss Premium... Goddamn her. I can't believe someone so annoying was inserted into the game.

Reading AstralAir. Finally managed to finish Ichika route. Well I previously said that I don't like it because I hate Ichika. That's not all of the truth - the plot is garbage as well. I hoped that at least ending will be nice, but nope. It seems that while having good overall quality, visual novels made by Favorite just must have at least one terrible route. In Hoshimemo there were Asuho and Isuzu, in Iroseka and Irohika - Tsukasa, and in AstralAir we have Ichika.

Going for Kotori route next. I hope that the worst of that VN I have already read.

I never would have known that someone like Chris was capable of wearing that kind of expression while *drinking*. And that's a damn good quality to have when you're in the military!

Isn't she? :D

Damn that seiyuu; the way she says premium sticks in my head too well. :michiru:

She actually makes that face more than once, that was just one instance I found on the internet, since without puush I'm lazy about uploading pictures.

"Preee-mium"  :P

Her overall design is indeed very nice. All the more so when she makes those eccentric facial expressions, lol. :3 Actually, the faces that almost everyone makes in this game are just outright brilliant sometimes. ^^

I'm actually kinda surprised at how much I'm starting to like Kokoro now. I usually don't care for conceited rich girls, and yet I still find her overly adorable.

Mayu route spoiler:

I think my heart skipped a beat when I decided to go with the choice for becoming her butler. Her expression was perfect.

:wub:

As for the route itself, I still can't get use to Mayuzumi. The side characters were great in this route, but I just couldn't really find any reason to grow attached to her. That said, I do have a lot of respect for actions. There were some scenes where she was seriously cool as heck.

Namely the scenes where she fights with Shakadou and Kosugi.

I think Kosugi's a horrible character too. She's annoyingly inconsiderate of other people and doesn't have any kind of quality to redeem herself.

I feel obliged to join in on the Preemium-Hate. I mean I seriously wanted to see get her beat to a pulp. She's just too damn annoying.

And what the hell is all this MayuMayu hate ???

Yukie best girl.

Yeah I did feel irritated by Kokoro but that didn't last long at all, I started to like her after a while. Her route is the most anticipated one for when I get to playing Majikoi S.

And I have to say that the Kokoro scene in the sea-side sports festival in Miyako's route is just toooo good.

SHuS6Ci.png

79GfeSU.png

You know, I usually don't pick up VNs until after they have a completed patch, but I might just make an exception for S. Kokoro's route is already complete, and part of me really wants to read it.

Oops! I'm still bad at Japanese names. >.<

Haguro has a grotesque personality, but it was excessive to the point of being hilarious, lol. (Sometimes I think I have a weird sense of humor.)

It's nice how Chika balances out the character cast. In a game where just about everyone has a strong, eccentric personality, it's good to have someone who's a little more down to earth.

That's the one Kokoro punishment scene where I felt legitimately sorry for her. It was funny, but it left a strong aftertaste.

I still wouldn't pick it up. I'm anticipating playing the whole thing all at once. I rather enjoyed it.  With any element standing alone, it would be subpar at best. They combine it perfectly before it ends. I didn't have this opinion until I finished the main routes, though.

I was joking about Kusogi. I meant, since kuso means shit, that she was shit. Sorry, I'm not too good at Japanese.

Haguro's got a grotesque face too, although that might be just because of her expressions always being horrible and her lips way too large.

Chika's a bit too down to earth, though. If only she wasn't chasing after the wind during the common route...

I enjoyed that scene, it was fun seeing divine punishment for her idiocy. She's strong though, unnaturally so. I enjoyed her thoroughly.

Just finished Onikakushi. That was some very interesting use of text.... 「嘘だッ!」 scene even spookier than in the anime confirmed. ;_; Anyway, not much to say on it, other than I enjoyed it a lot. And now... it's time. There's no point in pushing it away any further, Tatarigoroshi is next. Aaah... :D

On a side note, I've only finished three arcs out of the supposed 19 ones, and my playtime is 62 hours already, The estimated playtime for the entire VN is around 200 hours, according to the promo material... this will really take me more than 400 hours, won't it...?

Just finished Onikakushi. That was some very interesting use of text.... 「嘘だッ!」 scene even spookier than in the anime confirmed. ;_; Anyway, not much to say on it, other than I enjoyed it a lot. And now... it's time. There's no point in pushing it away any further, Tatarigoroshi is next. Aaah... :D

On a side note, I've only finished three arcs out of the supposed 19 ones, and my playtime is 62 hours already, The estimated playtime for the entire VN is around 200 hours, according to the promo material... this will really take me more than 400 hours, won't it...?

Sometimes, the beginning arcs are longer since it is used to make you understand the setting and characters thoroughly. I believe the finishing arcs will be leagues shorter.

Sometimes, the beginning arcs are longer since it is used to make you understand the setting and characters thoroughly. I believe the finishing arcs will be leagues shorter.

I don't know, I remember Higurashi being the exact opposite, the Kai arcs were way longer if I remember correctly. :D But the new arcs probably won't be that long, Taraimawashi was quite short.