What are you playing?

I'm playing 聖なるかな. So much text to read before getting to the gameplay. Gameplay is pretty much the same as Aselia's. Not really fond of the characters so far, preferred the ones in Aselia. Euphoria (yuuto and aselia's daughter) is nice, but she isn't part of the main story yet. 

I'm playing 聖なるかな. So much text to read before getting to the gameplay. Gameplay is pretty much the same as Aselia's. Not really fond of the characters so far, preferred the ones in Aselia. Euphoria (yuuto and aselia's daughter) is nice, but she isn't part of the main story yet. 

I love Kira☆Kira. I've read until the opening yesterday night and can't wait to continue further. Characters, script, tone, art, so far everything is awesome.

My only quarrel: The novel format can make it hard to understand who's saying what at times. Not a big deal, as it's easy to figure out from reading through the log again. But I still wish they would've tagged names in front of each spoken word.

... and I guess this entire problem can be avoided by reading with voices on. But I hate doing that.

Oh yeah, if you don't have voices on, I guess that could be a problem. I always play with voices. 

Gotta love 07th Expansion's games, where the PC versions don't have voices and not even the back log will tell you who said what. So you just have to go by personality. Usually they change the sprite of the person when a new spoken line appears, but not always. But their personalities are distinctive enough that I never found it much of a problem. 

There's a character... named Euphoria? Nope, I won't be able to take that seriously at all.  :lol:

Thanks, Clock Up.

I'm planning to read Steins;Gate but I've heard there is another game in the franchise - Chaos;Head. So I was wondering which of the two games should I play first and there is also the anime adaptation. So could anyone help me with the recommended order ?

They're in the same "universe", but the games don't really interact with each other plot-wise.  There are a couple of brief easter-egg type references to Chaos;Head characters in Steins;Gate, but nothing that affects the plot.  You can really just play whichever you feel like.

Personally, I played C;H then a while later I played S;G... I'll probably watch the S;G anime in a few months when it's not as fresh in my mind to get more enjoyment out of it.  I've heard the C;H anime is nothing special, feel free to just skip that.  S;G is a better game in my opinion, but C;H is also a pretty enjoyable VN (the protagonist's personality excepted).

I'm playing Rewrite, I'm around 5/6 hours in, when does it stop being boring and starts making sense ?

Some Characters are interesting, but by wanting to make the characters untypical they only made them inconsistent in the way they act, which is really disturbing.

I'm having a hard time to get a grasp of their personnalities (Yoshino, MC, class rep for example) since they change attitudes incredibly fast for no apparent reason.

We also get hints that strange stuff is happening and still have to go through not so interesting slice of life fluff.

Come on game ! Take me to the real story, I don't care about stupid exams, drinking tea or whatnot.

They're in the same "universe", but the games don't really interact with each other plot-wise.  There are a couple of brief easter-egg type references to Chaos;Head characters in Steins;Gate, but nothing that affects the plot.  You can really just play whichever you feel like.

Personally, I played C;H then a while later I played S;G... I'll probably watch the S;G anime in a few months when it's not as fresh in my mind to get more enjoyment out of it.  I've heard the C;H anime is nothing special, feel free to just skip that.  S;G is a better game in my opinion, but C;H is also a pretty enjoyable VN (the protagonist's personality excepted).

Finished Koyori's route in RuiTomo. The bit of drama at the beginning was pretty rough, but I've really enjoyed the rest a lot. Probably the best route so far - although it's kind of unfair to rate them in a VN with a structure where each route gives you a bit more info on the overall plot. Not sure if this is such a good choice-- but it is an interesting change from the usual formula. :)

Iyo's route is next, and then finally the true one! Not sure how to feel about Akaneko being the true heroine, but I definitely don't dislike her either. She's mysteirous and fun, there's definitely stuff to look forward to. :D Just really interested in the main plot!

I'm also still clinging onto the hope that Tomo does have some awesome power after all, and that they're just hiding it for the finale - but it really feels just a bit delusional at this point. Poor best girl. D:

The C;H anime is garbage, avoid it at all costs. The VN itself is great, though. I know pretty much everyone hats the MC, but I honestly liked him (I could relate to some things... a little :P ), and the first half has a really good atmosphere. Second half is very different, but still pretty good in different ways. :)

Right now, I'm currently playing Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment. Couldn't get my hands for the Hollow Fragment cause I don't have a PSVita. The story is good and the graphics is awesome. Although the game is not patched in english (the storyline that is), you'll find the story translations on the web.

Finished Killer Queen a few days ago. Thinking what to read next.. installed Grisaia no Kajitsu, so I think I'll be going for that one for now. Also still playing Super Danganronpa 2 and I started Noel route in Gekkou no Carnevale.

MLE at least had the humour, Killer Queen seems to have nothing at all. :P

I laughed at the ending..? but I guess that's not a good thing heh..

I'm planning to read Steins;Gate but I've heard there is another game in the franchise - Chaos;Head. So I was wondering which of the two games should I play first and there is also the anime adaptation. So could anyone help me with the recommended order ?

Well there are some references to Chaos;HEaD in Steins;Gate (sometimes subtle, sometimes a little more obvious) and this 2 VNs are excellent (even if my favourite is Steins;Gate, since i'm part of the cast)

and oh please, even if the Steins;Gate anime is great, read the VN, it's still better.

Felt like reading something different, so I picked up SubaHibi pretty much on impulse - although I was meaning to read it for quite some time. Too bad the vndb summary has a small spoiler with it, I probably could've done without that - but it's probably nothing major. I haven't read much of the VN yet, but it was hilarious so far. It's much funnier than I've expected - I'm guessing it'll get equally horrible, though. :D

Finished Killer Queen a few days ago. Thinking what to read next.. installed Grisaia no Kajitsu, so I think I'll be going for that one for now. Also still playing Super Danganronpa 2 and I started Noel route in Gekkou no Carnevale.

I laughed at the ending..? but I guess that's not a good thing heh..

Hahaha... ouch. :D Since you finished the whole VN, how was the second episode? Any better than the first?