What are you playing?

First of all, CONGRATS man for finishing this VN. You have any plans for the next one?

Muramasa will be my next VN.

I kinda got spoiled beforehand that the futanari actually touch upon:

The idea that within a person can coexist many souls, be those souls male or female.

But weird thing is weird~ ;)

after July 18th NOW I'm interested in Tomosane too.

Tomosane is the most badass one in this VN.

I'm not into Ayana though. I think she is there just to explain things to the readers and then confuse them more.

Completely true. Ayana exists only to confuse us with her crazy talks.

Anyways, if you don't have any VNs that you want to read, I'll suggest trying the one I'm reading now - ShuprEmo Kyanndi :lol:/> (Supreme Candy).

Thank, I will check it out at later times.

I need to get back to Katawa Shoujo sometime... I still haven't done Shizune's route. I refuse to do Rin's route and that's the only other one left unfinished.

And I'll need to work up the nerves to get Hanako's bad end... Been making steady progress getting to Haruka's route in Little Busters.

Speaking of which, anyone know what version of the English patch the torrent has on fuwanovel? I'd like to know so I can install the word wrap patch when its bugs are fixed.

Finished Sena's (maid) route in Noble Works. I guess I liked it, though it was nothing that special. Her "drama and problems" didn't really feel like, well, drama and problems to me. Since I'm not in the mood for more moe now, started Sayonara wo Oshiete, VERY good so far: I just love it's weidness and dark atmosphere (But I'm a Denpa-fag so nevermind :lol:)

And god bless them for that.

What I meant is that characters took things way too seriously than they should've and these problems-out-of-nothing felt somewhat weird.

Oooh, I get it. Yeah, I know what you mean. Drama for the sake of drama. >__>

Started Ef although I should be cramming for APs in 2 weeks D:. The first thing that stood out to me was the 4 (or is it 5?) pairings and the visuals. I definitely like the individual pairings ehehe~ Minori definitely spent a lot of effort into the presentation/art for this vn. I'm torn whether I should put this on hold or not as I want to read the latter tale after the first tale. I'm looking forward to Renji and Chihiro's story but they're in the latter tale OTL Should I grab the Ef lite version?

And I think I'll read Ef and Tsukihime side by side; I'll just read one of those on a particular day depending on what I'm craving XD;;

I finished Clannad a while back and have been trying a bunch of VNs since then. I'm currently mostly reading Little Busters!, with a little G-Senjou no Maou and Utawarerumono on the side. I'm almost done with Komari's route in LB, looking forward to Rin, Kurugaya, Kud and Refrain. I'm also nearly done with Tsubaki's route in G-Senjou.

I was also playing 999, but the release of Devil Summoner : Soul Hackers has distracted me from it for a bit.

Light. I mean not so serious story. Length doesn't matter.

Hmmm now that's a difficult one! :D I have a thing for VNs with serious plot so I'm not so familiar with lighthearted ones.

I'd suggest playing Akane Iro Ni Somaru Saka. The Anime did the worst job it could have done. Though the ending girl is the one I like the most. However, the VN is in a much higher level. Hope you enjoy!

Hmmm now that's a difficult one! biggrin.gif I have a thing for VNs with serious plot so I'm not so familiar with lighthearted ones.

I'd suggest playing Akane Iro Ni Somaru Saka. The Anime did the worst job it could have done. Though the ending girl is the one I like the most. However, the VN is in a much higher level. Hope you enjoy!

Can't read Jap :/

Though I've read the same from many people, about AINSS's VN being better.

Ok, drama will do.

Can't read Jap :/

Though I've read the same from many people, about AINSS's VN being better.

Ok, drama will do.

Either can I, but ATLAS was my best friend back then.

Lolz it's soooo hard to find one.... >.<

How about Canvas 2? I haven't read this one, but the art caught my eyes. It's also has a Fuwanovel Torrent link if I remembered correctly.