Terrible news regarding Love Live!

starlessn1ght

img_6459nw.jpg

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-30/love-live-sunshine-character-profiles-story-images-unveiled/.87634

A big portion of the Love Live SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT (not Sunshine) was waiting for an announcement of a third season of LL!, given the great success of the series. But do you see what they offer us?

I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WITH THAT. Everybody asked for School Idol Project, not for this Sunshine crap. 

The girls aren't even cute, to begin with. Her character designs look plain and generic. And why would they think that the LL! fans would lose their time with this shit? I won't! I was waiting anxiously to see more of the girls I love so much: Honoka, Eli, Umi, Maki, Kotori, etc. But they completely ruined it! With this, there is an extremely low probability of more School Idol Project sequels. They wasted their successful and great series in a shitty "beach setting" graceless copy-paste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pity all of you guys who loved LL! 

What....?

This has been announced for months lol.

Most of us are happy they're doing this and not milking the shit out of the original cast.

The ones that are unhappy are that way because they're not sure how this new cast will be compared to the old one. But nobody wanted a 3rd season because the 2nd season provided a good closure and the movie that's airing tomorrow will basically be the send off.

The girls aren't even cute, to begin with. Her character designs look plain and generic. 

So do the original cast girls. Their faces are all copy and pasted.

The level of genericness is the same.

What....?

This has been announced for months lol.

Most of us are happy they're doing this and not milking the shit out of the original cast.

The ones that are unhappy are that way because they're not sure how this new cast will be compared to the old one. But nobody wanted a 3rd season because the 2nd season provided a good closure and the movie that's airing tomorrow will basically be the send off.

T_T I didn't know that. But it wasn't good closure! I wanted more of the muses, not this Sunshine SHIT. In protest, I think I'll watch it just to become a hater.

T_T I didn't know that. But it wasn't good closure! I wanted more of the muses, not this Sunshine SHIT. In protest, I think I'll watch it just to become a hater.

>Sunshine Shit

>Hasn't even released anything yet

>Isn't even an anime

GG

And yes it provided closure, the girls graduated, what did you want them to do after? This is much better than going on and on and on with the same girls for years to come, wearing the characters down until nobody cares about them anymore.

This happens in the idol industry as well, graduation is a part of being an idol and Love Live handled it better than most shows do.

Just because you wanted more, doesn't mean you should get more.

>Sunshine Shit

>Hasn't even released anything yet

>Isn't even an anime

GG

And yes it provided closure, the girls graduated, what did you want them to do after? This is much better than going on and on and on with the same girls for years to come, wearing the characters down until nobody cares about them anymore.

This happens in the idol industry as well, graduation is a part of being an idol and Love Live handled it better than most shows do.

It's shit and will be shittier after release!!!!! They could put the girls studying in university music or something, and they could just add new characters without sending off the whole cast!

Oh, of course. Sunshine seems so generic, compared to the masterpiece of originality that is the first cast. Guaranteed, absolute shit, even though we don't know anything about it  :makina:

Starless, please. I can't even figure out whether or not you're a troll by now, lol.  

It's shit and will be shittier after release!!!!! They could put the girls studying in university music or something, and they could just add new characters without sending off the whole cast!

Lmao, I said the same exact thing about K-on performing in college a few years back, but I got over it after some time. Just find another anime to obsess over and move on, mate.

Why is it shit though...?

They haven't released a single song yet, I mean, what exactly is making them shit already?

If it's the character design, I'm sorry to tell you the original cast wasn't anything inspiring either as far as looks went.

And no that would have been a terrible idea. Idols don't continue after they graduate school.

That's why it's called "school idol" not "college idol", that's why they even cried in the last episodes, because it's their last opportunity to be school idols together, after this they have to go on about their work lives and college lives, because idols are a very ephemeral thing.

Love Live managed to portray the way idols work in a very down to earth, easygoing manner. The ending was basically their way of saying "it's the end of the road, we achieved the highest point, now it's time to retire".

Wanting them to come back just for the sake of coming back and wear down their characters more would have been an awful business decision.

Idolm@ster has several casts going on and they're super successful, there's no reason Love Live Sunshine can't be successful either, you're just being really stubborn.

Let the characters you love remain in your memory, don't wear them down like dirt bags.

Lmao, I said the same exact thing about K-on performing in college a few years back, but I got over it after some time. Just find another anime to obsess over and move on, mate.

K-on actually has a college manga though : |

But yeah, this stuff happens. It sucks when you really like the show etc but nothing you can do to change that.

wat.png

This has been known for months. just as Nose said, currently airing movie will close the history behind the Muse and that's preety much it. Gotta move on. I couldn't care less for all the basement dwellers still drolling over the gals; let them rage, haha.

I'm actually interested whether the new cast will live up to it's numerous expectations and provide at least as much as Muse did.

Why is it shit though...?

They haven't released a single song yet, I mean, what exactly is making them shit already?

If it's the character design, I'm sorry to tell you the original cast wasn't anything inspiring either as far as looks went.

And no that would have been a terrible idea. Idols don't continue after they graduate school.

That's why it's called "school idol" not "college idol", that's why they even cried in the last episodes, because it's their last opportunity to be school idols together, after this they have to go on about their work lives and college lives, because idols are a very ephemeral thing.

Love Live managed to portray the way idols work in a very down to earth, easygoing manner. The ending was basically their way of saying "it's the end of the road, we achieved the highest point, now it's time to retire".

Wanting them to come back just for the sake of coming back and wear down their characters more would have been an awful business decision.

Idolm@ster has several casts going on and they're super successful, there's no reason Love Live Sunshine can't be successful either, you're just being really stubborn.

Let the characters you love remain in your memory, don't wear them down like dirt bags.

Why can Aikatsu be so big and LL! can't? And I don't get what you mean by 'wear off'. There's always room for more development and to put the characters into new situations...

Oh, of course. Sunshine seems so generic, compared to the masterpiece of originality that is the first cast. Guaranteed, absolute shit, even though we don't know anything about it  :makina:

Starless, please. I can't even figure out whether or not you're a troll by now, lol.  

I'm no troll, (and plz don't call me Starless  <_< I already know what it means...), I'm just really really angry they left such a good show with just 26 episodes and a movie, and then wasted it!

DOES IT FUCKING MATTER! Is it wrong that I just wanna watch cute girls doing cute things and music together?

Do you call those sluts cute?

I'm actually kind of excited for Sunshine. Yeah, I loved the original cast, but I'm glad that they're willing to try new things. Unless you want Love Live: the Geriatric Years or something, their story has to end eventually. I think graduation is a great place for that to happen.

Also, maybe try getting to know the Sunshine girls beyond basic appearances before calling them sluts? Just a thought.