Nice to meet you all! ^_^

Hi my name is Brandie, I just made a fuwanovel account but I have frequently visited the site for news about new VN's and stuff. One Im really interested in is Subarashiki Hibi for it's interesting plot and characters. My hobbies are anime, manga, games, and playing tennis. I work at walmart and am going to school to become a dental assistant. Also my favorite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, favorite manga is Onanie Master Kurosawa, and my favorite visual novel is G senjou no maou. nice to meet everyone! ^o^

EDIT: also to add I am an american and my race is Native American, I am Cherokee. (most people think im hispanic) :vinty:  

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

SUABHIBI HYPE TIME!

ALL HAIL, SUABHIBI!

so umm yeah welcome again. And I really hope you enjoy your stay in fuwa!

For those who didn't get the joke about subahibi, it's its vndb number:

https://vndb.org/v3144 !

haha! I got your joke right away because I always check the VNDB to see the release date for the patch (even tho I doubt it will ever be displayed on there and id have a better chance checking vavv's wiki instead)  :makina:

also nice profile pic :3

Hi my name is Brandie, I just made a fuwanovel account but I have frequently visited the site for news about new VN's and stuff. One Im really interested in is Subarashiki Hibi for it's interesting plot and characters. My hobbies are anime, manga, games, and playing tennis. I work at walmart and am going to school to become a dental assistant. Also my favorite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, favorite manga is Onanie Master Kurosawa, and my favorite visual novel is G senjou no maou. nice to meet everyone! ^o^

EDIT: also to add I am an american and my race is Native American, I am Cherokee. (most people think im hispanic) :vinty:  

I know rite, thats a great manga.

Have u play SHarin no Kuni?? IMHO its better than G-senjou.

And welcome .

I know rite, thats a great manga.

Have u play SHarin no Kuni?? IMHO its better than G-senjou.

And welcome .

yeah it really is great, you should read oyasumi punpun as well if you haven't yet and yeah ive played it and it was fantastic as well tho I still love G senjou more for some reason. I just love Kyousuke and Haru since they are 2 of my favorite VN characters and my favorite couple :3

Welcome to le forums!

Wow you play tennis so that means you're not a complete shut-in like most people here

Ahh I remember the time before my college what I was asked by my parents if I want to take dentistry. I was wondering what could ever be so enjoyable in looking at other people's mouths. No offense intended tho.

Enjoy your stay here, onee-chan~

Welcome to le forums!

Wow you play tennis so that means you're not a complete shut-in like most people here

Ahh I remember the time before my college what I was asked by my parents if I want to take dentistry. I was wondering what could ever be so enjoyable in looking at other people's mouths. No offense intended tho.

Enjoy your stay here, onee-chan~

lol none taken, Im just taking the class for the le money's  :holo:

welcome to fuwa, im also a american and my mothers side of the family is lumbee tribe.