VN Reading Club - May 2015 (Coμ -Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku-)

Kosakyun

I guess i just have to wait other to finish Comyu.....

(Ps: to tell the truth..... i already finish read 4 of them vn...... ....... and...... Why i choose S;G? ... ......it because S;G still install in my pc...... =9 )

I guess i should reinstall comyu back to pc ...... a9xVG.gif

Just quickly read the prologue now and felt like giving my initial impressions.

First off, I'd like to mention I haven't played a VN in quite a while, the last one I played is the one I'm currently translating, just to give you some perspective, so I was fearing that this would just feel like the rest of the attempts I've made to get back into VNs and I'd just be like "meh".

But I'm happy to say the initial impressions surpassed my expectations.

I've never read many Chuuni VNs, and definitely not one with these elements, so as a somewhat fresh experience, it feels good.

I was quite pleased by the fact that the character's voices are actually pleasant to listen to and are paced fast enough for me not to get bored and skip them which is something that happens to me quite frequently with VNs.

The graphics are pretty well done and wow the protagonist actually has a face and a sprite (such shock much wow).

From the first impressions, my favorite girl so far is Benio, she just seems like the type of character I usually end up falling in love with, despite the tsundere attitude. I expected to like Mayuki more from what I read about her and I like her 2nd to be fair, but her nasally voice tone bugs me a little more than I'd like to and while I don't hate her personality at all so far I don't enjoy listening to her as much.

The setting seems interesting, I'm not usually a fan of these mecha thingies fighting each other but after reading so many regular settings it's nice for a change, they seem to be fleshing out that part of the setting too which makes the whole thing all the more interesting.

But this is all subject to change since I've only read the prologue. So far, good impressions are good, and I can at least say that I'm not dropping it just yet~

So I pretty much ended up dedicating my time to it yesterday.

Now I'm finished with the common route. At least, I'm missing 2-3 scenarios before advancing to a route.

So far, in the 10 - 12 hours I've read it, I've only encountered one set of choices. I do remember that after finishing one route, new choices will pop up in the common route, so I'm looking forward to that.

So far, with how things are going, I hope I end up in Benio route. Because holy shit,

Benio best girl.

I have no regrets. I've already decided. I love the Ally of Justice. Benio best girl.

I might aswell say my impressions so far, ive finished heroine 3 since I was allready reading it before I had joined, so to minimize spoiling ill tell you which heroine route i'm gonna talk about before the spoiler warnings. The scene selection tells you after you've played through a heroine which heroine number it is. :)

Ive enjoyed the VN so far, nice CG, enjoyable voices as mentioned and I really like the BGM, aspecially the funky one.

I like the characters but there are some that's too energetic for me.

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this, minor spoiler for those who hasn't done one route yet:

I really dislike how he has sex with other girls when i'm one heroine's route, aspecially through heroine one, I know they haven't made any commitments yet but still it irks me

:P

So, I read through some of Comyu a while back, so now I'm smack dab in the middle of the story half remembering what's going on. The one thing I do remember, is that the music is awesome. It always manages to get me pumped up for whatever's happening.

I'm quite saddened to know that Yoruko doesn't have a route since she seemed like an important character (and a fun one at that), though it seems she has some h-scenes so I don't know what's up with that, I have read some spoilers here and there about Comyu so I'm kinda imagining what it could be referring to.

I've barely seen Yoruko again. Currently, she's been in, what, 2 or 3 scenarios? Other than that, you don't get to see her much. Just expect that whenever she comes up, you'll be seeing 'the king'.

Also, I can understand being super nice to girls since, well, I'm male and I like being nice to girls. But the thing I hate about that is sometimes they just go too far, sometimes only talking to you when they need help or something. That's so shitty in a lot of ways and that's one of the things I hate very much. It doesn't feel good when it happens. But damn, Akihito, I don't know 'bout risking lives for girls and not doing the same for men. That's just... well... uh. I dunno. Anyway, his type of feminism isn't something I'd like and would believe in, honestly. But it's cool.

I've recently finished Benio's first H-scene as well. I don't even know if you could call that an H-scene. Anyway, Benio's one of the girls that I actually didn't want to see the H-scene of, but sorta wanted as well since, well, I'm a 16-year old boy. I guess it still stands that I hesitate putting girls I really like in lewd situations. That short H-scene felt like an hour to me, probably because I couldn't skip Benio's dialogue for some fucking reason. I guess it's because Benio's best girl.

Many.

Mostly because he's a rapist, he deceives everyone, he's a womanizer, an hypocrite, and unfaithful.

Rapist? I don't think I've come across a scene like that yet, and he dosen't seem like that type of person. He has reasons for deceiving people. A womanizer, sure but that's his way of living, it's not something so easily changed. What's he being hypocritical about? Unfaithful in what way?

Rapist? I don't think I've come across a scene like that yet, and he dosen't seem like that type of person. He has reasons for deceiving people. A womanizer, sure but that's his way of living, it's not something so easily changed. What's he being hypocritical about? Unfaithful in what way?

I told you, i finished this game, that's why i hate Akihito.

But at the same time, i like him, he's a great protag, but i hate his way of thinking and how he acts. 

Hmm, Comyu, eh? I've read it halfway, but didn't ever have time to read it again. Good luck for you who are reading it right now.

Many.

Mostly because he's a rapist, he deceives everyone, he's a womanizer, an hypocrite, and unfaithful.

If you hate Akihito for that reason, then what about Rance (and other similar guys)?

I just started reading Comyu and had great time until Kagome appeared. 

Her character is one of the only character types I really hate. Clingy, selfish, violent and abusive for no reason and worst of all she seems like main heroine. Haaa...

Well, I'll bear with it, since otherwise it seems really interesting and the really overblown stuff is enjoyable.

Hmm, Comyu, eh? I've read it halfway, but didn't ever have time to read it again. Good luck for you who are reading it right now.

If you hate Akihito for that reason, then what about Rance (and other similar guys)?

Same, it's my freedom of speech to hate people like that no? and to think that the place they deserve to be is a prison? 

Heroine 2 > Heroine 4 > Heroine 3 > Heroine 1 > Heroine 5 for me so far.

I love the conversations between the clown and king btw.

Hate may be a big word that i used, but yes, i don't agree with him and his acts.

I agree that some of his acts can be really annoying, aspecially throughout route 1 and partially route 2.

Lost count of how many times I wanted to brutally murder Benio during this game. Pretty sure that it was at least 20 times, during her route. The fact that you can't skip it is seriously annoying too- I have no idea why they wanted to force you into doing her path first. 

Not even kidding when I say I prefer Ayaya's route over hers. Her route would have been pretty cool if not for her, though.

Benio is so awful she ruined what would have been the saving graces of her route in the end. *Mumble mumble*

You know who's great in this VN? Yoruko. She's my favorite heroine in all translated VNs. Loyal dog types like her as just great. A pity she doesn't have a route.