Hi,I hope I'll fit in here

Akeryu

First of all. Hi everybody, I'm new here and I hope I'll fit in and prove useful. Well I don't think giving my real name will have any significance cause none of you can be sure that it's my real name and also even if I'm not lying I don't think it has any meaning cause one's name is only a way to adress them, so adressing me by my real name or user name makes no differance whatsoever. I'm sorry to everyone I may have offended, I know that some people treasure their real names because they're given to them by their parents and some even think that their names define them but I just can't think that way, so sorry. Anyways this is an introduction so I think I'll go over the importent stuff. I live in Tuinisia, some third rate country north of Africa by the medeterranean sea. I'm 15. I don't know why I'm even talking about this, it's useless. Now for the importent stuff. I haven't read too many vns I think I've read about 50 or something all being translated scince I can't read japenese, though I know bits about it yet it isn't enough to be able to read vns. An example of my knowledge is my user name wich I know sounds stupid I intended for it to be "Akeru" but it was already in use so I had to improvise and so I ended with "ake" for dawn "明け" and "ryu" for dragon 竜 though I didn't add the no の for it to be dragon of dawn cause I wanted to keep it close to what I originally intended it to be. For my favorite vn I'd say right now that it's grisaia no kajitsu and if I were to add a second favorite it'll be monmusu quest. As for anime and manga I haven't watched and read much so I can't be of any help on these topics. If you're curious about my favorite anime it'll be fate/zero and if you're intrested in my favorite manga it'll be Monster. For what I don't like or don't approve of, that'll be homosexuality and blaming others for one's mistakes. I know that I have no right to judge, people's sexual orientation is for them to choose and for some it's just their nature and personality but I just can't approve of it. Also I have no right to judge how people deal with their problems, it's theirs and theirs only, I'm not the type that likes justice or anything like that but I don't really like when people dumb their responsabilities on others, it just doesn't feel right for one to be blamed or punished for someone's else mistakes.

Anyways this has been quite long hasn't it. Oh well that's it for my introduction, I know that I go at my own pace, I get sidetracked a lot and change the topics so suddenly though I hope we can get on well. If you wanna know anything just ask I'll propably answer you wether it's for help or just your curiosity getting to you. Yup, that's it for my first post.

Da wall of text

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay~

I know I write too much I'll try to shorten it next time

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Wow that was lots of text and I think if you have read 50 VNs that is already pretty much

I think 50 vns is nothing compared to the number of vns out there so it really isn't much

Oooo you're from Tunisia, it's quite amazing how global the fuwanovel community is.

..... For what I don't like or don't approve of, that'll be homosexuality and blaming others for one's mistakes. I know that I have no right to judge, people's sexual orientation is for them to choose and for some it's just their nature and personality but I just can't approve of it. .....

Not approving of homosexuality is fine, I personaly don't approve of Mormons or pro-lifers.... however, this being a VN community you may encounter some yuri and yaoi enthusiast. So you know, be prepared for that :nervous: .

Anyways, welcome to the community :)

Hello Akeryu-san, you seem to like talking a lot. Well, it's not a bad trait though. Welcome and enjoy your stay. I don't know before that VN games have such a great coverage around the world. Well, that's internet for you.

Oh welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

This is a really fun community and well just be prepared to meet people who will ship you with other guys :makina:

also out of curiosity, are u an arab?

And walls of text are fine as long ad they are not boring and this was not boring in any sense.

And well 50 vns are too many since they are translated , I think overally, there are about 200 english translated vns or even less. And there are people like me who struggle to read one long vn because of how easily they get distracted by games , social , real life.. etc.. so I don't think I will get to 50 vns before 2020 plus I am a slow reader (finished f/sn in 185 hours :sachi: )

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time here!  :D

Welcome to the forums Mate. Good to see a fellow African join the forums. I lived in Tunis for about five years before I moved back home as well :P

I'm sure you'll fit in. Enjoy your stay!

shawarma pls. #InsideJokes

just hsms asking the most important questions in the world

I know I write too much I'll try to shorten it next time

Not don't. I love reading peoples extensive thoughts ;). I think rather the problem was that you didn't break up your post into paragraph sized bits. So I recommend to reorganize your posts into paragraphs, but don't make them shorter than necessary. Anyway, welcome!

I'm going to answer all the questions at once

How old were you when you started?

I started about last year at summer it's not really a feat scince we have a three months and a half summer vacation.

Yes I am and I don't care what others thing about it. Though if you're asking about the H stuff, considering my age is the real problem.

Not approving of homosexuality is fine, I personaly don't approve of Mormons or pro-lifers.... however, this being a VN community you may encounter some yuri and yaoi enthusiast. So you know, be prepared for that :nervous: .

I already know that. It's just a matter of personal ideals. I was intrested in yuri once myself but then I suddenly grew up that's just the matter of things.

Thanks everybody for welcoming me

I'm going to answer all the questions at once

I started about last year at summer it's not really a feat scince we have a three months and a half summer vacation.

Yes I am and I don't care what others thing about it. Though if you're asking about the H stuff, considering my age is the real problem.

THE ARAB POWER OF VACATIONS, and here I thought Egypt was the only one with 3.5 months of vacation lel

Also chill out, fellow arab! Nobody will think anything about it, welcome to the forums again! :D