Fuwanovel Video Game Club

Kurisu-Chan

Oh man I suck at RTS too! But I'd love to challenge one if the modern club decides to go that route. There aren't many RTSes that the retro club can get at...

The only good memory I have of playing RTSes is when I played... one of the Command and Conquers, can't remember which one. Anyway the one with Prism Tanks. Those things just steamrolled anything. I remember pretty much waltzing through the game by building squadrons of Prism Tanks all the time.

Fire Emblem nope, i just saw the story and its very mess up like castlemastna.

So, instead of playing the GAME, which gives you a simple story, you went to the WIKI and read the ENTIRE HISTORY of FE. I'm absolutely sure that's the case, nobody who plays the game can really say its story is really messed up. There's a reason it's not classified as a freaking VN. Besides, you don't play SRPG for the story. You play it for the strategy. And FE is VERY good at strategy.

I'm all in for any GBA game.

Or some other game.

I'd go with Fire Emblem, since I didn't finish it.

Fire Emblem 6. Or anything in the GBA. They aren't related to each other much, right?

Sorry for the double-post.

FE6 is the direct sequel of FE7, and is the only untranslated GBA FE game. I don't think most people would enjoy swinging around "鉄剣"s.

Choose FE8, it's the simplest of the three and the easiest of all the FE games due to general consensus. It's the best one for all the SRPG amateurs out there, and its story is pretty damn simple, even for an FE game.

Again, we could leave two options, for those that don't want to play SRPG. I've been constantly suggesting Klonoa for that second option.

Oh man I suck at RTS too! But I'd love to challenge one if the modern club decides to go that route. There aren't many RTSes that the retro club can get at...

The only good memory I have of playing RTSes is when I played... one of the Command and Conquers, can't remember which one. Anyway the one with Prism Tanks. Those things just steamrolled anything. I remember pretty much waltzing through the game by building squadrons of Prism Tanks all the time.

That game was command & conquer : red alert 2.

Also, this RTS session would be good, in order to show to people that RTS =/= only starcraft 2 and South-Korean skills.

FE6 is the direct sequel of FE7, and is the only untranslated GBA FE game. I don't think most people would enjoy swinging around "鉄剣"s.

Choose FE8, it's the simplest of the three and the easiest of all the FE games due to general consensus. It's the best one for all the SRPG amateurs out there, and its story is pretty damn simple, even for an FE game.

Again, we could leave two options, for those that don't want to play SRPG. I've been constantly suggesting Klonoa for that second option.

I'm pretty sure I played as Roy in English.

There's a fan translation of the ROM, so we'll have no problems with that. ;)

Time to choose for our May games! This time, I have a list of games to choose from based off what I saw you guys talking about.

Modern Club Choices: Super Meat Boy, Limbo, Electronic Super Joy, Bunny Must Die

Retro Club Choices: Advance Wars, Super Robot Taisen: OG, Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken), Ball Bullet Gun (SNES)

Vote for one from each choice group. 

I vote for Super Meat Boy(Modern) and Advance Wars(Retro). But since I already played Advance wars and as much as I do want to play it again, for the sake of playing something new, I vote for Super Robot Taisen: OG(Retro) instead.

And I hope my new current laptop can handle the first one, because I remember my old laptop couldn't when I wanted to try. :(