Fuwanovel Video Game Club

Kurisu-Chan

Moemon + Nuzlocke is a thing that must happen. It will probably be more agonizing than playing an actual nakige VN... because in the VN if a girl dies it's the writer's fault, but in Moemon if she dies it's because YOU FAILED HER AS A TRAINER!!

I'm up for this. I haven't played Pokemon for a while, so this should be refreshing.

If we actually do Moemon + Nuzlocke, I vote for Emerald version because Emerald version masterrace :sachi:

If that doesn't get approved, someone can make a different thread focused on Moemon + Nuzlocke combo.  I'd definitely take part in it.

Yeah this is what I was thinking too. It's too fun of an idea to let slip away.

(And I agree Emerald would be better than Fire Red)

Yeah this is what I was thinking too. It's too fun of an idea to let slip away.

(And I agree Emerald would be better than Fire Red)

Is there more than one Moemon? I was under the impression that there was only an Emerald version.

Solidbatman has deserted us! We have incurred his wrath by worshiping after strange (Poke-) gods! Let us pray that he will return soon and guide us in the ways of video game enjoyment for this month as well.

Seriously though, hate to repeat myself, but I think we should count Moemon as just a separate forum-wide thing that's going on and still come up with games to play for the club for June.

Solidbatman has deserted us! We have incurred his wrath by worshiping after strange (Poke-) gods! Let us pray that he will return soon and guide us in the ways of video game enjoyment for this month as well.

Seriously though, hate to repeat myself, but I think we should count Moemon as just a separate forum-wide thing that's going on and still come up with games to play for the club for June.

Yeah, everybody willing should join the heartbreaking Moemon adventures and patiently wait for the official retro club game. We can do both and don't have to mix them.