Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Nope

I'm guessing that they might have saved it for the next episode but who knows.

And if you didn't notice, ufotable has been kinda avoiding gore.

So...... who knows, though the chances are slim but they might remove that heart-stealing scene.

And also they already did something different from the vn if I'm not mistaken. Shirou was supposed to keep quite and not shout out to Gil.

Wonder what they are planning.........

It's such a shame that Mikagura Gakuen has been dropping in animation quality. Y u do dis Doga Kobo?

At least the midway illustrations are nice.

Also they seem to be smothering the episodes with an awful lot of Eruna's yuri fantasies, in the original she doesn't daydream that much. 

But being the yurifag I am, I'm still having fun with it and I can't get enough of Eruna's energy.

There's generic genki girl, and then there's Eruna level genki.

Looking forward to when Otone shows up.

Hibike Euphonium is being rather pleasing. I'm having a lot of fun watching it and seeing where the plot heads, despite its simplicity and somewhat clichés, it's catchy and makes me care for what's happening on screen. Whoever directed this, good job.

Second NB on Euphonium, that show is the best thing Kyo Ani has done in years (and I liked Amagi Brilliant Park myself)

- Oremonogatari: Damn, this show is really cute so far. The protagonist is probably the most dense idiot in the universe but this show just puts a smile on my face every time. Looking forward to the MC finding true love ;)

- Nisekoi Season 2: It's Nisekoi! Now with a bit more action and a bit less fanservice. Same old same old.

- The disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan: Oh boy this is a big one. Lots of love and respect for the source material. I like the show's distinct art and animation styles. Kyon not bringing his usual snarky narration kinda sucks though. With the introduction of the 'new' Haruhi Suzumiya I fear she might take over the show (which is supposed to be centered around Kyon and Yuki, or that's what it feels like to me). I'm a big fan of Tsuruya getting more screentime though, she's by far my favourite character from the series  :sachi: This show could turn into a sleeper hit this season depending how they play out the character interactions. So far it's good, but nothing outstanding.

- Oregairu Zoku: I'm depressed. That's all.

Well from what I've heard Nagato Yuki chan seems to be doing bad so I don't know if I should bother.   Especially if there's no interesting supernatural stuff going on.  

Things I was thinking about checking out were:

• The dungeon one that's title is too long to remember
  • Owari no Seraph
  • Shokugeki no Souma
  • Triage X
  • Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)

Nagato Yuki-chan is a slice of life spin-off of the main series written by a different author. Naturally there's nothing too special bout it besides mundane quirkyness.

Haruhi is still in it and she's still pretty fun, but the rest of the characters are very different.

It's not that it's doing bad, for a show of its type it's doing decently, it's just very different from the source material and a lot of people are probably disliking it for it, which is understandable I guess.

Danmachi is pretty generic, I didn't find it all that interesting, although the internet is going crazy over that loli with breasts that's in it so maybe you will too.

Shokugei no Souma is fun if you don't mind the ecchi.

Yamada-kun is the same as the above

Triage X is kinda like Highschool of the Dead, just random nonsensical ecchi.

I think most people feel discomfort, he's just completely different, but you have to understand this is a different world too so you just have to accept it I guess.

I love how Haruhi still stole the show in the last episode  :makina:

I don't love it at all. I was going into this expecting a light hearted SoL/romcom lite spinoff of the Haruhi franchise but I'm scared she's just gonna take over the whole show again. I came here for the Kyon-Yuki romance dammit!

Nosebleed, as far as drama goes Orgairu is the best thing I've seen so far this season... I also have high hopes for Grisaia no Rakuen but considering the first season this show might make a massive nosedive in quality as well  :amane: the other 'drama' shows have been pretty meh imo

Well from what I've heard Nagato Yuki chan seems to be doing bad so I don't know if I should bother.   Especially if there's no interesting supernatural stuff going on.  

If it's any consolation: Haruhi is just as insane in this universe as ever...