Spring 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Danmachi- How can Kamisama forget to give that weapon to Bell!? I guess Hestia will give him the weapon in the next episode

Owari- The plot lools so good now. That splendid OP and woah Mika is gonna come again!

Ore Monogatari- A nice love story away from all cliches

Plastic Memories- Wait..... How the hell did Isla get a nosebleed!? Wasnt she an android? I thought she didnt have blood and was made up of metal........

8bit finally did a good job. That Meikyuu adaptation is great. They paced it a little bit fast but not as fast as Kajitu's. Oh boy that one was horrible.
I was actually afraid thinking that they'll cram the whole Grand Route in 47 minutes. Thankfully that wasn't the case.

Danmachi- How can Kamisama forget to give that weapon to Bell!? I guess Hestia will give him the weapon in the next episode

Owari- The plot lools so good now. That splendid OP and woah Mika is gonna come again!

Ore Monogatari- A nice love story away from all cliches

Plastic Memories- Wait..... How the hell did Isla get a nosebleed!? Wasnt she an android? I thought she didnt have blood and was made up of metal........

Arslan Senki is without doubt my favorite at the moment. But I got high hopes for FSN and Plastic Memories. But I have to start watching Owari no Seraph and Ore Monogatari. On the other hand I am really close until I drop Re-Kan.

Because her brain is in the oppai. Doesn't think straight while being way to confused.

Oil bleed xD

i didnt knew oil can be red

ow it existst.

wikipedia is a good friend;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_oil#Red_palm_oil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_oil

And the new girsia was a very pleasant suprize, nothing special but the pacing has made leeps and bounds since the first season.

It is till fast but nolonger feels like somebody pressed the x5 button or something.

Guys so people were hyping Oregairu's second season but I didn't look at it or its designs till I downloaded the episode

Here I am sitting with my pepshi and looking at the screen being so happy and hyped and booooooo I find my favorite character designs changed

Man I can't stand to watch it anymore

What do u guys think about that?

Guys so people were hyping Oregairu's second season but I didn't look at it or its designs till I downloaded the episode

Here I am sitting with my pepshi and looking at the screen being so happy and hyped and booooooo I find my favorite character designs changed