Which Visual Novels Would You Like To See Get Translated?

Kimanor

• 6 months later...

For me , I would love to see the majikoi series or anything related to majikoi by either sharing characters or having the same settings as majikoi, such as 'majikoi Drama CD'  

You can see this in majikoi's vndb.

I firstly apologize if this makes me seem ungrateful for their first complete translations of majikoi, i really am overjoyed seeing the first majikoi translations completed. I would like to contribute anyway i can to the current translation of majikoi s, however i do not have the time, nor skill in translating these VNs as i am pressured by many things in life now and have absolutely no clue how to translate Japanese nor have any computer skills to make a patch for the game. I do understand that VN translations are not things that can be settled overnight, so i am terribly sorry if i seemed inconsiderate.

Cheers to the 'maji transations' team in their current project!

though i would like to see many good vn´s translated into english or other common languages, the sonner the better, i refrain from giving any suggestions. first of all it would be the best, if ALL (or most) of the current projects worked on right now are beeing completed, the ones included which are struggling due to lack of staff members, before moving on to the next. i really dont get it, why nobody is willing to help with projects like the one from concerto note, which is an awesome vn & deserves better .

my best regards to the team which is currently translating the majiko series, for not abandoning a half done vn.

Hakuisei Renai Shoukogun. A non-ero lesbian VN about nurses that was written with actual Japanese nurses on the staff to make sure everything was accurate to what I would almost call a bizarre degree. It has an encyclopedia for internal/medical terms for heaven's sake. Not to mention it's an adorable pure love story set among an ER-like medical drama setting. A sequel is coming out soon for the Vita which deals more with nursing school than with the real job, and it looks to be another winner. This was an amazing hidden gem for the PSP and PC that really deserves a translation so the poor shoujo-ai community can have another non-ero novel to their name (at the moment they have... I think part of Akai Ito... and nothing else).

I actually personally know the guy who was working on a translation for this but he lost all motivation when the site the translation was being hosted at died out, swallowing all the work he had done. I seriously doubt anyone will do an official localization, but if there were one project I would clamor loudly for it's this.

it would be the best, if ALL (or most) of the current projects worked on right now are beeing completed, the ones included which are struggling due to lack of staff members, before moving on to the next. i really dont get it, why nobody is willing to help with projects like the one from concerto note, which is an awesome vn & deserves better .

of course not everyone likes the same kinds of vns/games, but i do think that one of the main reasons why there´s a significant lack of translators currently available, is that many of them are occupied by doing solo translation projects, like the one from "to heart2", i mean seriously, he´s been working now for years on that title without help.

You know what this community could use?  More independently wealthy translators.  Someone who doesn't have to work or go to school.  Now personally, I have yet to make my first million.  My friend plays the lottery and tells me he'll give me 10% though...

But imagine if you could spend 20 hrs a week translating...and still have plenty of time for other stuff.  You could get so much done.

This is definitely the case. Translators tend to sign up for projects when they have a lot of free time, but when some projects last over a year (actually almost all of them do) it often turns out that a few months down the road they don't have nearly as much time as they thought they would. A guy who doesn't need to worry about working anymore would be the perfect candidate for a long, dedicated VN translation but those don't exactly grow on trees.

Maybe VN makers should just write shorter VNs :P

Anything by Lump of Sugar, preferably new releases one.

I want Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni to get translated from the Lump of Sugar catalog. Looks can and will be deceiving, as it's an epic kamige hidden under the standard Lump of Sugar moege veil. (*‿*✿)

It'll never happen because the Japanese text is pure insanity and would be extremely difficult to adapt into English. x.x

Thankfully a lot of the games I REALLY want (SubaHibi, Clover Days, Gore Screaming Show, etc.) have TL projects going already. But as for things that haven't been picked up, I want:

Flowers

More yuri in general

A legitimate translation of Flyable Heart

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Most of Black Cyc's other games (Especially the Mugen Kairou series)

• 2 weeks later...

It is nigh impossible, but I wish that the PSP remakes of Never7, 12Riven, Ever17 and Remember11 would be ported to Vita and then localized.

The script of Ever17 was rewritten in the remake. Is there a point in reading it if not for the new visuals?